F'dup Chapters in American History(The Trump Years) - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, guys, guys. Its okay. Sessions says this isn't like Nazi Germany because they were trying to keep the jews in the country.

Goddamn nazis...

WZGxAUu.gif

This reaction has been rather insane. The Secretary of Homeland Security denies it's happening, Trump is blaming the Democrats, and Jeff Sessions claims that he is doing the Lord's work.

Guys, guys, guys. Its okay. Sessions says this isn't like Nazi Germany because they were trying to keep the jews in the country.
tenor.gif

Last edited:
This reaction has been rather insane. The Secretary of Homeland Security denies it's happening, Trump is blaming the Democrats, and Jeff Sessions claims that he is doing the Lord's work.
That's the trifecta. Impressive.

Goddamn nazis...
This is something he actually said? Really?

Yes. Almost verbatim.

Surely this is the lowest point this country can sink to.

Believe me, I always thought Trump wouldn't have been able to sunk any lower since his Inauguration, but he always surprise me by just how despicable he can really get. There is no rock bottom for this administration; they will find a way to go even deeper.

Btw Trumps tweet about crime in Germany is yet another lie. Crime is at a 25 year low over here.

I mean, Koremetsu isn't a century old. And then there is this.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics...p-from-those-suspected-of-irregularities.html

Which, you follow the natural progression, which this administration is absolutely going to.

No, this is not the lowest we can go. We are on the path to ethnic cleansing.

Can we strip those heartless bastards of their citizenship instead? Send them to Mexico to live in fear of the drug cartels?

About the ethnic cleansing, right now my biggest fear is that an "accident" is going to happen at one of these child prison camps. Something like a fire. I can already hear the WH and GOP public statement.

"Oh it's such a tragedy that those children died. Children are our future and we must cherish them. Our thoughts and prayers go out to the families of the victims and we will be looking into what caused the fire and how to keep it from happening again."

Then theyll side step blame by claiming those children were only at those prison camps because of a non existent law that was supposedly created by Democrats.

Btw Trumps tweet about crime in Germany is yet another lie. Crime is at a 25 year low over here.

A bird flies, a fish swims...a liar lies, its just how the world works.

Lying in politics is something "normal", sad but normal...but i have never seen a Political figure being this obvious and bad at lying.

What is worse is that there are actual people who believe any word this guy says when its so incredible easy to spot his lies.

That anybody believes even one word of this administration is beyond me at this point.

He doesn’t have to prove his lie. He just has to discredit the fact checkers and destroy trust in all media except Fox, which he has done.

Defending Trump is an invite to get roasted. It's just the way it is. He's a piece of crap human being. His policies are damaging and dangerous and his general demeanour is just...ugh. The other conservatives on this forum probably aren't red blooded enough to stand by a guy like Trump, hence why they stay away. It makes sense. The world needs to start moving away from identity politics.

Where can I apply for Space Force?

I have zero qualifications other than the fact I used to play with Star Wars toys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"