F'dup Chapters in American History(The Trump Years) - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 25

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it is less other outlets creating his opinion and instead using those outlets talking points to deflect and try to paint the situation in a more favorable manner?

Could be the case, except all of the sources he mentioned aren't saying that at all. Literally, only "sources" I've seen saying that narrative are Russian bots/trolls on Reddit/Twitter/etc.

Yeah, I didn't say they were legit outlets. :hehe:

But yeah. Its like Alex Jones. Repeat it, say its true and say you have sources that prove it, even if the info says the exact opposite. And then people just keep on repeating it, making it "true". Its legitimately making stuff up.

Last edited:
jYgoiiV.jpg

I bet Melania wishes she had been part of the Obama administration, rather than linked with her husband's.

I gotta admit I’m stumped why North Korea is willing to halt their nuclear program now. It’s obviously good news but I honestly can’t believe it’s because Cheetoh called him rocket man. What sort of concessions did we Pompeo offer that we don’t know about?

I have also seen some rumors is that they may have damaged that test site.

I'm 99% certain that it was because the North Korea regime has no choice due to the reported collapse of the Punggye-ri nuclear test site last year. It was the largest yield test being done by the NK regime. It registered a 6.3 on richer scale and caused landslide. The detonation caused collapse in the facility, and killed a couple hundred of workers --some of them were certainly critical scientists & technicians. I think that this underground facility is destroyed.

NK does not have another test site to conduct large yield nuclear test. More importantly, I think that the NK regime suffered a great loss in term of people with the know-how and technical manpower.

200 dead in accident at North Korea nuclear test site:
https://tribune.com.pk/story/1546475/3-200-dead-accident-north-korea-nuclear-test-site/

So they've nuked themselves out of the nuke business? Interesting...

So they've nuked themselves out of the nuke business? Interesting...

Look like it. They're limited in term of land space, specifically underground facility. The 1963 'Partial Nuclear Test Ban treaty' banned any nuclear test anywhere except underground. The 1996 'Comprehensive Nuclear-Test-Ban Treaty' was not enforceable in practice since there were a couple of nations that did not ratified it. Since then India, Pakistan and North Korea conduced nuke tests.

So, it is almost a Star Trek VI situation.

I'm 99% certain that it was because the North Korea regime has no choice due to the reported collapse of the Punggye-ri nuclear test site last year. It was the largest yield test being done by the NK regime. It registered a 6.3 on richer scale and caused landslide. The detonation caused collapse in the facility, and killed a couple hundred of workers --some of them were certainly critical scientists & technicians. I think that this underground facility is destroyed.

NK does not have another test site to conduct large yield nuclear test. More importantly, I think that the NK regime suffered a great loss in term of people with the know-how and technical manpower.

200 dead in accident at North Korea nuclear test site:
https://tribune.com.pk/story/1546475/3-200-dead-accident-north-korea-nuclear-test-site/
That explains a lot..

Only if he starts quoting Shakespeare in the original Korean :)
lmao

I rechecked the Shakespeare quotes again for fun.

Chancellor Gorkon: I give you a toast: the undiscovered country. The future.

Spock: Hamlet, Act III, Scene I.

Gorkon: You have not experienced Shakespeare until you have read him in the original Klingon.
Chang: Cry havoc! And let slip the dogs of war!"

Julius Caesar, Act III, Scene I.
Chang: Tickle us, do we not laugh? Prick us, do we not bleed? Wrong us, shall we not revenge?

The Merchant of Venice, Act III, Scene I.
Chang: I am constant as the northern star...

Julius Caesar, Act III Scene I.
Chang: To be, or not to be.

Hamlet, Act III, Scene I.
Chang: Once more unto the breach, dear friends.

King Henry V, Act III, Scene I.
Chang: Let us sit upon the ground and tell sad stories of the death of kings.

Richard II, Act III, Scene II.
Chang: Parting is such sweet sorrow.

Romeo and Juliet, Act II, Scene II.
Chang: Our revels now are ended.

The Tempest, Act IV, Scene I.

Look like it. They're limited in term of land space, specifically underground facility. The 1963 'Partial Nuclear Test Ban treaty' banned any nuclear test anywhere except underground. The 1996 'Comprehensive Nuclear-Test-Ban Treaty' was not enforceable in practice since there were a couple of nations that did not ratified it. Since then India, Pakistan and North Korea conduced nuke tests.

Then the logical choice for North Korea is to test nukes in outer space.

A guy walks into a waffle house (naked), shoots up the place (killing 4 people), gets taken down by an unarmed patron, somehow gets away, and we have no clue where he is.

Worst part is that everyone treats this story like it’s just another day in America.

A guy walks into a waffle house (naked), shoots up the place (killing 4 people), gets taken down by an unarmed patron, somehow gets away, and we have no clue where he is.

Worst part is that everyone treats this story like it’s just another day in America.

Because it kinda is. :(

Except that's almost entirely false. If it were just another day then it wouldn't be national or international news. There would not be a manhunt out for him and there wouldn't be accolades for the unarmed man who stopped him from potentially killing more people. It turns out you do not need a good guy with a gun to stop a bad guy with a gun after all. :shock

It is anything but another day in the country.

I'm wondering how he escaped.

I just hope that the guy who unarmed him punched him right in the d**k.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"