F'dup Chapters in American History(The Trump Years) - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 27

Status
Not open for further replies.
So now, a recording of Trump is fake news. lol

I was listening to John Fugelsang's podcast today and a Trump supporter called in. He asked her if she believed all the women who said Trump sexually assaulted them. She said she did and that she still supported him. He then asked her if Trump's racism bothered her. Her response: "No, it doesn't. I'm a racist, myself."

Kinda sums it all up. Racists aren't ashamed to admit what they are anymore. She literally sounded PROUD to admit it.

That sounds like a troll to me. True racists (or at least the unconscious bias that's prevalent with Trump voters) will never admit that's what they are. There's always some "legitimate" excuse for why they hate minorities or wish to see them jailed/deported.

I am impressed that Strzok didn't call every GOP in that chamber idiots. With how long that session lasted, I am highly impressed with how Strzok held himself.

What amazes me is how Trump voters interpreted his testimony. They see him as smarmy, cowardly, a Democratic plant, incompetent, biased, corrupt, treasonous, dangerous/murderous (yet worthy of a beating/hanging) and someone who needs to be "locked up." A lot of animus/distrust is also being aimed at the FBI itself for still employing Strzok.

And they appear to have no understanding of what "drain the swamp" should actually mean, and are in fact calling for the exact opposite, and praising people like Gowdy, Jordan and Goodlatte.

I would love to see three years of Gowdy's emails and texts while he was investigating Benghazi, I'm sure he never said anything negative about Clinton. :whatever:

Oh god, Lisa Page is facing the insanity today. But behind close doors, so even easier for the GOP to leak selectively.

they've just handed out an embargo'd press release at that link... press all talking about the stuff, but not sure if i should mention it or not....

I have to say, it is kind of fun watching the press in the wild.

Because the live stream caught the press alerting their newsrooms about the embargo'd news.... it's now lifted....

12 russian intelligence officers indicted.... including the Guccifer 2.0 people

Sounds like it's 12 Russians being indicted for hacking.

Well, Rosenstein just made things awkward with the Putin meeting.

i get the feeling the DOJ will be muting any live streams in the future until people walk out lol

Rod with the harsh burn on the hearings there....

I have a feeling the "third party" is wikileaks. So, Assange and Stone are likely next.

German TV show @heuteshow have replaced Trump with the baby blimp and it's perfect

https://twitter.com/marceldirsus/status/1017765636066471937 (more images)

Dh_Ubg7XUAE2WlJ.jpg

They just missed the opportunity to have his dad Vladimir Putin taking care of Donny Daycare.

So, how many of these GRU officers are going to... disappear.

EDIT: Oooh, apparently someone who was running for US Congress reached out to Guccifer for stolen documents. Hey everybody, I think I found Nunes!!!

Last edited:
they're already dead

Hey, hey now people, let's not get carried away. This is all still a nothing burger. I mean Mueller only has 30+ indictments of Russians, 5 or so arrests, like 10 corroborating witnesses, ect.

I mean the real story is that biased against Trump FBI! The same ones who had intelligence that he may have worked with Russia, but chose not to leak it during the presidential campaign. I mean, sure, the FBI still held a press conference about the investigation into Hillary and her emails during the election, but they're REALLY against Trump, because...feelings!

Seriously though, this just further proves the ineptitude, and bias of some of our elected officials in Washington. We have a case putting people in prison, proving corruption, and still pumping out dozens of indictments. Yet they want to shut it down because they're so beholden to Trump for whatever reasons. Who in their right mind would want to shut down such a fruitful investigation, with such an important point.

Seriously though, this just further proves the ineptitude, and bias of some of our elected officials in Washington. We have a case putting people in prison, proving corruption, and still pumping out dozens of indictments. Yet they want to shut it down because they're so beholden to Trump for whatever reasons. Who in their right mind would want to shut down such a fruitful investigation, with such an important point.

The indictment mentions a candidate for Congress contacting Guccifer for information. This isn't just ineptitude or bias. There is actual collusion.

EDIT: And just to show how much of a ****show the Strzok hearing was, apparently the conservative media is going with "disaster for both sides".

The indictment mentions a candidate for Congress contacting Guccifer for information. This isn't just ineptitude or bias. There is actual collusion.

EDIT: And just to show how much of a ****show the Strzok hearing was, apparently the conservative media is going with "disaster for both sides".

With the way Nunes, and Gowdy act, they have to be deep in it somehow, and not just the two of them either.

I've been going back and forth. Wondering if it was a country club scenario. Where they wanted to be in good with billionaires, saw Trump coming, and boot licked like crazy to get in on it. Or, more likely, they were just always corrupt, and we're just seeing it now that Russian connections are under a microscope.

Gowdy is a partisan hack, no doubt. But he has acknowledged the Russian interference. Nunes has actively tried to sabotage Mueller at every step. He acts like a guilty man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"