F'dup Chapters in American History(The Trump Years) - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 27

Status
Not open for further replies.
i saw something that he'd scurried out early on.... what a coward.

Gowdy's default tone of righteous indignation gets a little wearisome when he does stuff like yell at Rosenstein to "wrap it the hell up" like a year is such a maddeningly long time, when he dragged out Benghazi for years on end despite not finding anything, while Mueller already has 22 indictments and several guilty pleas, and Manafort sitting in jail.

Like is Gowdy of all people really one to be up in arms about how long an investigation is taking, especially one that's already been far more productive than his?

wow.... Gowdy's a twerp...

I fully await to see how Trump justifies N. Korea snubbing the US delegation over a meeting of repatriating US soldier remains.

Just finished that clip Green.... wow. Gowdy openly admitting at one point that he doesn't care about context of a situation is shocking. blatantly owning up to wanting to twist reality into his own creation.

The last bit by Strzok was well done as well. he came over far better than Gowdy did

That, and Gowdy kept asking questions and then barreling over Strzok trying to give an explanation to the point that others were telling Gowdy to shut up and let Strzok speak.

Gowdy is a hypocritical ass.
This live hearing is going to be bad for Republicans me thinks, Strozk is way too intelligent and prepared, the argument now over the release of the transcripts from his previous testimony is obvious.

Nah, Fox will be able to twist it. As usual.

Nah, Fox will be able to twist it. As usual.

Absolutely. I should take that statement back...it strangely seems nothing goes bad for them anymore.

Also seems like Goodlatte has decided to hold him in contempt. For not answering a question about an ongoing investigation.

37003683_10156678302421617_5185238953317367808_n.jpg

This was the basis of Gowdy-Strzok exchange.

Gowdy: Did you do this

Strzok: well....

Gowdy: this is yes or no question Answer the question

Straok: I should....

Gowdy: Why are you avoiding answering my loaded question with a simple yes or no. it's a yes or no question so please don't try to give context since it hurts my point

Strzok: But....

Gowdy: Stop it an give me an answer or we will only have to assume you are guilty

Last edited:
And the charges against Stormy Daniels have been dropped. Still, kind of scary for her, I bet.

Of course they've been dropped... they've done what they needed to do. This will be used to attack her constantly when her case against Trump starts up again....

[YT]2fgK8laWlak[/YT]

Cable news is going to have a field day with this circus.

Just look at the comments for that video... I hope they're intentionally trolling but unfortunately I know that's just wishful thinking on my part.

Anybody with any sense would realize that if the FBI was out to get Trump, they would have simply released that he was under investigation prior to the election.

Sssh... stop with the common sense.... the GOP doesn't like it

Apparently, Trump told May that unless the UK does a hard Brexit, then it threatens future US/UK trade deals.

Jebus H Crackers. He is a toddler. A whiny, whiny toddler. And Putin puppet.

Apparently, Trump told May that unless the UK does a hard Brexit, then it threatens future US/UK trade deals.

Jebus H Crackers. He is a toddler. A whiny, whiny toddler. And Putin puppet.

So claims the S*n... a newspaper that hacked a number of phones a few years back... including the phone of a missing teenager, where they deleted texts (for some reason) and gave the family and police the impression she was alive when she was already literally dead and buried.

the S*n are pig **** bad...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Davutha
Back