Feige: "The multiverse is the next step in the evolution of the MCU"

Right now it's easy to say, but in ten years? A different Cap or Iron Man could just be what's needed. I think it would happen well into the future.
Maybe, but in that case have it be a different Cap or Iron Man. I'm just really happy we finally have a chance to see a more real time Marvel universe where people actually age, retire and die permanently.

In fact, we just entered the right year, didn't we :p
iu

Anyone think this is how they will connect, if they connect New Mutants to the MCU? There are some big names in that movie and with them using mutants through out the trailer, you'd think Marvel gave them the ok......so who knows.

Yeah I sort of suspected the X-Men and any other heroes will be part of the multi-verse which makes sense since they have all of these properties back. It’s going to be difficult to fit all of the characters in one particular universe. In the comics it works but I bet it will be difficult if they decide to spin offs like Generation X, Freedom Force, etc, etc,

I hope so. Man I want them to start to plant seeds of the X-men and Doom now. Talk about being a part of a larger universe.

Anyone think this is how they will connect, if they connect New Mutants to the MCU? There are some big names in that movie and with them using mutants through out the trailer, you'd think Marvel gave them the ok......so who knows.

I was wondering, when I saw the trailer, if they actually intend this to be set in the MCU.

Before you laugh me off, they actually included the Marvel graphic in the trailer, if they really didn’t want them associated with the MCU, why would they do that?

And they’ve had time since the merger to make sure the film doesn’t have any elements that would clash.

They might consider this a small stand-alone film featuring some mutants who exist in the MCU.

Have there been any official statements one way or the other? (I may be making a complete fool of myself, because I haven’t really been paying attention)

If they get Magik right in this film I wouldn’t mind if it connected (as long as it turned out to be good), so we could see her interact with the likes of Strange and Scarlet Witch, as well as the X-Men.

Well in the previous trailers, did they use mutant as blatant as they did in the new one?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"