"For Justice" The Justice League RPG Sign Up/OOC Thread

Byrd Man

El Hombre Pájaro
Reaction score
24osopg.jpg

"The Justice Society may teach you how to be a hero... and the Titans may teach you how to be a family... but the League -- sure, it teaches you how to protect, but from the very start -- the League teaches you how to fight."

Alone, they are some of the world's greatest champions. Strong enough to leap tall buildings in a single bound. Smart enough to be dozens of moves ahead of their opponents. Fast enough to crisscross the globe in the blink of an eye. As powerful as they are separately, together they are so much more. Across the world, and across time and space, they fight for peace, they fight for hope, they fight for a better tomorrow. They fight for justice.

They are the Justice League. In the face of evil, they stand united.

If you want to take part in this, just fill in the application at the bottom of this post and we'll put your name and character on the first post here. Seven Player Controlled characters will be the limit.

Byrd Man - Gamemaster

RULES

• This game will follow a strict RPG format, with the Gamemaster moving the story along, NPCing important characters, and offering scenarios for the players to play out. Please follow the story beats as set up by the GM as best as you can.
  • You can choose to be any Justice League affiliated superhero, as long as they:
Are NOT deities, gods, or people such as Shazam the Wizard. People like Superman are okay, but keep in mind that they..

Are true to the personality and abilities of the character, such as NO Pre-Crisis Superman, no moving planets, sneezing away the Milky Way, no amnesia kiss.

• Don't kill people without reason.
  • Don't randomly kill NPC's.

• You know your weaknesses and strengths, what you can do or can't. Black Canary will lose against Superman one on one, but may be able to use her allies to help her out or she can run away.

• Don’t kill a PC unless you have a plan to bring them back.
    Don’t kill your character when you quit the RPG, this robs a person from playing that character.

• If there is a problem between you and another player,
    or if you have question's please talk to the gamemaster.

• There should be MINIMAL cussing and swearing in posts.
    There will be NO By-passing the censors. This is a Hype rule, and NO exceptions will be made for the RPG.

• No obscene topics!

• Act like your character; ASSUME their traits and personality...
People who disobey these rules, some more major than the others, will get BOOTED by the GM. If need be a Moderator will be called in.

For more of the ‘rules’ see- RPG Etiquette

ROSTER

Batman
Keyser Soze

Booster Gold
Blacklight

Firestorm
Harlekin

Flash (Barry Allen)
Andy C.

Green Lantern (Hal Jordan)
Batman

Martian Manhunter
trustyside-kick

Superman
MST3K 4ever

Wonder Woman
wiegabo

The "For Justice" JLA RPG Application

Character you would like to play (please include the color and font you plan on using to portray the character):

Brief Origin (provide at least two sentences):

Do you have an Instant Messenger? Which one, and what is your screen name?:

Please provide a small sample post with original content in the style that you plan to write your character in (must be at least 3 paragraphs long and contain at least one line of dialogue):

For those who are new to Role-Playing...
For all your RPG needs!

Last edited:
Current Story Arc:

On a parallel Earth, it is the year 2503 and the Glorious Human Empire stretches halfway across the Milky Way. Emperor Darius XI, known to his trillions of subjects as the Admiral, rules his empire with an iron fist. People who disobey the strict rules of the Empire are swiftly punished. Years without a foe has bored the Admiral. In an effort to seek more victories and more conquests, the Admiral's top scientist have launched projects to discover what lies in other galaxies and beyond.

Recently, they have informed the Admiral that they have discovered a way to reach another reality, an Earth hundreds of years in the past and filled with colorful costumed crime fighters. After months of preparation, the Admiral has sent word to his armies and fleets to mobilize through the multiple portals and invade the alternate universe. Only one thing stands between the Admiral's forces and total victory: The Justice League.

Last edited:
So. What I want to know is how exactly strict do ya'll want the GM to be, in terms of guiding the story? Do I just throw up the opening scenario and NPC the baddie, or should I go further and throw actually post in the third person, creating obstacles as the story flows?

I think the latter would be quite interesting. It's more authentic, plus it gives the game a sense of a constant spontaneous nature, giving us more to react to.

Definitely the latter. Really take control of the game.

If nobody has any questions or stuff to discuss, I'll open up the thread to apps. I just don't want to hear you ****s complaining about something when you had a chance to hash it out beforehand! :cmad:

Character: Firestorm, the Nuclear Man (Jason Rusch)
Brief origin: Jason Rusch was a teenager working for a local criminal, hoping to make some money that he could use to get into college, out of Detroit and away from his father. Instead, he found the Firestorm Matrix, which had once given Ronnie Raymond his powers. He was recently deceased.

Jason - who was never a bad kid to start with, but still - turned over a new leaf, becoming the new Firestorm. His powers, being an almost complete control of molecules and elements, required him to merge with another person to become Firestorm. Jason's merged with friends (Mickey, now deceased), old allies of Ronnie (scientist Martin Stein and the superheroine Firehawk) and even his girlfriend, Gehenna, with which he is currently together.

As a new hero, Jason's has had to learn a lot and it has been on the job. He's been kidnapped by a consortium of villains, fought most of the previous Firestorm's foes and perhaps most daunting: he's become a member of the Justice League.

Do you have an Instant Messenger? Which one, and what is your screen name?: I've got MSN, but I really don't know why we still have this question as a part of the application. So, there.

Sample post:
"How about The Hunger Games?" Jason Rusch and his girlfriend were walking, hand in hand, along the front of the movie theatre. There were posters for all kinds of movies, from romance to sci fi, but Gehenna only had eyes for one. She tugged on her boyfriend's arms before he could walk past it.
"I can't wait to see the Avengers."
Jason rolled his eyes and shrugged.
"It's not even out yet."
"I know, but it's going to be great. It has to be."
The teenage boy looked at the poster, advertising such marquee names as Robert Downey, Jr. and Scarlett Johansson. His eyes lingered on the latter. When he didn't say anything, Gehenna looked to him and give him a bump on the shoulder.
"Jason!"
"What?" he smiled and shrugged again. She shook her head.

While the two conversed - or rather, bickered - about the movie poster, across the street alarm bells started going off. Literally. Men in black outfits and masks came storming out of the Motor City Bank, carrying - what else? - large bags undoubtedly filled with money. They had shotguns and were screaming loudly at each other to get a move on.

Of course, this didn't go unnoticed to the two teens, who quickly ran into an alley. For safety? No, as the two hugged each other closely, something peculiar happened. There was a bright flash of light and when it subsided, there was only one person standing where there were two.

The man that was left was Jason Rusch, but he was standing in a brightly coloured outfit coloured red and yellow (or gold, if you prefer). His hair was on fire. "It's time for Firestorm to go to work!" he exclaimed and inside his head, he could hear Gehenna sighing.

"We'll miss the previews."

gotowork.jpg

It's still there because I say so! :cmad: I want to know everything about all of you. Also, you forgot to give me your height, weight, and blood type and what would be the best way to break into your home at 3 AM.

Character you would like to play (please include the color and font you plan on using to portray the character): Green Lantern (Hal Jordan)

Brief Origin (provide at least two sentences): The son of a daring test pilot, Hal Jordan watched his father perish during a flight gone wrong. Determined to follow in his footsteps, Hal pushed himself to become fearless - and, as a result, became reckless. But humility would come to Jordan in the strangest of ways, as a dying alien named Abin Sur plummeted to Earth with one mission: Find a worthy successor. Hal was given the power ring of the Green Lantern Corps, and subsequently, the chance to prove himself. He has become a legend amongst the ranks of the Corps, and perhaps the greatest protector of Sector 2814 as The Green Lantern.

Do you have an Instant Messenger? Which one, and what is your screen name?: [email protected]

Please provide a small sample post with original content in the style that you plan to write your character in (must be at least 3 paragraphs long and contain at least one line of dialogue):

"Alright, I give up. This is all a trick, right?"

Carol removes her hands from my eyes and I'm treated to the surprise of a lifetime: a bar full of my closest friends and family, simultaneously yelling "SURPRISE!". It takes all that I have not to walk the other way and never look back, but even if I wanted to, John Stewart's too busy blocking the exit. He knows me all too well. Instructed to sit down at the table, I mock surrender to Carol as she pulls back my seat.

"Just had to go all-out, didn't you?"

She rolls her eyes, forcing me into the chair. "I know, I know, you didn't want this. But just try to enjoy yourself, okay? It's not every day that I get to surprise the fearless Hal Jordan, so let me savor the moment."

Even under the circumstances, I try not to stare too much as the blonde barreista approaches with a birthday cake, candles lit up like sparklers. Two of my co-pilots whistle and howl from the back of the room, but the rest just focus on me as I'm presented with the cake and the knife to slice it. Really, this was all Carol's idea, right down to the silly paper hats. I never really wanted a loud birthday party in my life - heck, my idea of one was a quiet night at home whenever I was asked. Putting all this attention on me just feels, I don't know. Assinine.

Yeah. Fancy that. Hal "Highball" Jordan, afraid of the spotlight.

I'm pretty shocked, too.

Carol smiles at me, trying to make the moment at least a little bareable. It's not hard to smile back. For her, I'd do anything. Even put on a stupid grin like I'm an eight year old again. "Make a wish."

Deciding it's best to honor the queen's demands, I begin to inhale.

At that moment, the room quakes. Eyes are off of me. People outside of the bar start running the other way. The entire party scrambles outside to see what's happening, me included, finally taking off the stupid hat. From the looks of it, a tanker just exploded, trapping at least a dozen people with the firey ruins. If the flames reach the gasline in time, they're all dead.

Carol looks back at me. I give her the same look. We both know what I have to do. I run up and give her a quick peck on the cheek, hoping it'll sweeten her sour mood. "I'll make it up to you. Sailor's promise."

"You better. Now go!"

Flashing a smirk, I dash down the nearest alley and pull out the ring in my pocket.

That wish she told me to make?

The tanker just made it come true.

"In brightest day, in blackest night..."

rebirthtpb.jpg

Firestorm and GL are approved. Five spots left.

Character you would like to play (please include the color and font you plan on using to portray the character): Superman

Kal-El is the last known survivor of the planet Krypton. His father Jor-El sent him to Earth when he was an infant and he was discovered in a wheat field in Smallville, Kansas by Johnathan and Martha Kent who named him Clark.

As Clark grew older he began to discover that he had many great powers and eventually discovered his unique origins. When he became an adult he moved to Metropolis and landed a job as reporter for the Daily Planet. He uses his job at the Daily Planet to learn about potential crimes and/or disasters, and uses his powers to fight a never ending battle for Truth, Justice and the American Way as one of the greatest heroes the world has ever known: Superman.

Do you have an Instant Messenger? Which one, and what is your screen name?: AOL (SunTzuPupil) Skype (MST3K 4ever)

Clark enters the office of the managing editor of The Daily Planet Perry White.

Clark asks, "You wanted to see me Mr. White?"

Perry replies, "Get in here Kent gotta big story for you and Lois. You up for it?"

Clark says, "Always Mr. White. I love a great story and doing what i cna to help out.."

Perry says nodding his head slowly, "Right."

Perry shakes his head as if he is waking up from a dream and says, "We've been hearing rumblings that there is a major scandal getting ready to break concerning the Waterfront Union, and Lois is already down there working as a waitress at one of the dives. I used a contact in the Union to get on you as a dockworker and you should be able to get some info that way. Now...."

Just then someone breaks into the office and says, "Mr. White. There's trouble at the Airport. A plane is disabled and in a flat spin!"

Perry replies, "Great Ceaser's Ghost!"

Clark quickly says, "The dock story sounds great Mr. White I'll get changed and get down there as soon as I can!"

Clark moves as quickly as he can without using his super-speed and makes it to the roof of The Daily Planet.

He sees no one around and says, "This definitely looks like a job for Superman!"

superman-250.jpg

He takes flight to the Airport. The Next day the Daily Planet has an exclusive story about how Superman saved the crippled airliner from disaster.

Last edited:
Character you would like to play (please include the color and font you plan on using to portray the character): The Flash (Barry Allen)

A forensic scientist from Central City, Barry Allen was working in his laboratory one night when a freak bolt of lightning struck a rack of chemicals by him, dousing him with the electrified concoction. To his surprise, Barry found himself able to move and think at incredible speeds, unknowingly at the time tapping into the cosmic entity known as the Speed Force. Donning a specially made costume and naming himself after his childhood hero Jay Garrick, Barry became Central City's resident crimefighter, a founding member of the Justice League, and known all the world over as the Fastest Man Alive, the Flash.

I've got AIM (StopAudacity716) and MSN ([email protected])

"Come on, Leonard," I say, bobbing and weaving between bolts of cerulean light as Captain Cold pops off shot after shot at me, "Have you really not learned anything after all the other times I've trounced you?"

Snart just sneers, pointing his gun away from me and aiming it towards the ground. I try to rush him, but when he fires, a row of jagged spikes of ice jut up out of the pavement, causing me to have to veer hard to the right to avoid impaling myself. Looks like Cold has learned a new trick or two.

"Okay, that was pretty clever," I say, having to slow down just a bit to regain my footing, "But it just so happens that I'm pretty clever too!"

I pick up speed again and make a beeline straight towards Captain Cold, this time also vibrating my molecular structure fast enough that I'm able to pass straight through the jagged spikes like they're not there at all. Part of me starts to wonder why I didn't lose any speed going through that kind of cold, as the near Absolute Zero temperature of the ice should have robbed me of a lot of molecular motion....but another part of me says that question can wait until I knock Snart out of his parka.

I wind up, and deliver a super-speed punch to Cold's jaw.....

One of the things about being as fast as I am--that is, faster than anything on the planet, maybe even the universe-- is how rare it is for me to be actually surprised in the middle of a fight. When you can pluck bullets out of the air like they're standing still, when you can leave Superman himself in the dust.....it's very hard to find yourself in a situation where you don't see something coming a mile away.

So imagine my surprise when the haymaker I land on Snart passes straight through him like he's not even there.

That's when I realize why I didn't lose any speed running through the ice......and I notice that the surrounding area isn't covered in frost......

"A hologram?"

The image of Captain Cold flickers out, before an intense laser nearly takes my head clean off. Of course--Mirror Master.

Before I can tell where McCullough is shooting from, I'm blown off my feet by a powerful gust of wind--Weather Wizard sweeping me up into a gale. Whirring through the wind, I see a trio of razor sharp projectiles arcing towards me, compliments of Captain Boomerang.

Looks like the Rogues are out in full force today. This isn't going to be an easy afternoon. Then again, if I wanted an easy life, I wouldn't have taken up the superhero business.

I force myself into a spin, fast enough to overpower the wind from Weather Wizard and blow Harkness' boomerangs away, then fall to the ground, narrowly avoiding a laser from Mirror Master and a cold beam from the actual Captain Cold.

As I fall, I look for my attackers, catching sight of each one with each rotation.....

.....and then I hit the ground running.

300px-Flash_Barry_Allen.png

Last edited:

Character you would like to play (please include the color and font you plan on using to portray the character):
J'onn J'onnz, The Martian Manhunter

Formerly a Manhunter of Mars, the equivalent of a Police Officer on his home planet, crisis struck for J'onn J'onnz as Hronmeer's Curse was unleashed upon his home planet. The only survivor of this dark deed unleashed by his brother, Ma'alefa'ak, for years J'onn wandered the dead planet mourning his loved ones until he was beamed onto Earth in 1955 by scientist Saul Erdel. Frightening the old scientist in his natural form that brought upon a heart attack, J'onn found himself once again quickly alone on a planet new to him.

Over the years he became acquainted with the Justice League, being in several different incarnations of the team, and has fought for justice ever since.

MSN - [email protected]

When one has experienced the horrors of death, most often the best remedy is...well the truest and more pure form of remedy: life itself. I value my duty to the Justice League as there is not much else that I am able to cling onto in this life, but there is something I might slightly value just as much: a fine picnic in the lush green parks of Ivy Town. Of course, my picnic basket contains several packs of oreo cookies and a bottle of milk...while not nutritious is truly a grand way for me to enjoy off-time when not on Monitor Duty or on active mission.

Life...is good.

Although...this is a most peculiar site. It's Spring, not Autumn, and yet as a leaf falls from the large tree I'm sitting under, it turns auburn. Then...withers away, growing into a dark brown and then a black as it crumbles. Shape-shifting into my more heroic look, I arise as this warrants inspection. That is when I notice that the once lush and grand green scenery before me, has...slowly become dead.

I ascend to the skies, dropping my basket of oreo cookies and milk on the picnic blanket, to get a better look. Something is more certainly amiss. Everything...it...it appears that everything...

MMappPIC1.png

To my knowledge there is not a large array of villains capable of doing such a thing via typical means with their powers. As I fly throughout the park, I see no acts of villainy, yet everything continues to decay and become brittle with no life. So I access my most precious of martian gifts, and telepathically scan the area.

"There you are."

It would appear that the one responsible is actually...under the ground. Or rather, within. As I phase through the dead park ground, I spot the nefarious Floronic Man. Longtime re-occurring foe of heroes such as The Atom, Alan Scott Green Lantern, and Swamp Thing, and I believe even was in some of the incarnations of a league of villains...his actions make llittle sense. Unless, of course, he wishes to draw out one of his foes for a battle royale.

A look of fright takes over him as he turns his head, and sees my phasing form.

"What?! You? I--I wanted The Atom!"

Martian_Manhunter_0003.jpg

"Then you shouldn't have interrupted my picnic on what was meant to be a joyous day off."

Last edited:
Supes, Flash, and MM are all APPROVED!

Only two spots left!

Hmm, maybe I should make my font a bit more distinguishable than MB's.

Martian Manhunter instead.

It can be any Leaguer past and present correct?

Yeah, but I don't want more than one "legacy" character or two members of the same "family" on the team together.

Batman

Brief Origin (provide at least two sentences)
When his parents were murdered before his eyes as a child, Bruce Wayne vowed to devote his life to fighting crime. Spending years travelling the world and honing his mind and body, Bruce Wayne eventually returned to Gotham City, ready to wage his war on crime. He developed a disguise that would strike fear into the hearts of the corrupt, and the dark knight of Gotham was born... BATMAN!

I have MSN and Skype. Most of you already have me on one or the other.

Tonight, like every other night, I have failed.

In the three hours since I began my patrol tonight, I’ve busted up a drug deal in the city’s south-side, I stopped Scarecrow from gassing the crowd at a college basketball match, I interrupted two muggings, and I rescued two families from a burning tenement block: it was arson, the individuals responsible are already in GCPD custody. I’m trying. I do what little good I can, picking away at the massive blackness eating away at this city. But when the sun rises over Gotham City the next morning, the rot’s still there. When night falls once more, there is a whole new wave of crime and corruption waiting to be fought. And try as I might, I’m only human. I can’t be everywhere at once. And every night, there are people who needed Batman that I couldn’t help.

Crime Alley. Where it all began. On this very street all those years ago, Joe Chill killed my parents right in front of me. On that night, Batman was born. As a boy, frightened, bereaved and clutching at something to live for, I vowed that no other child would be made to suffer like I did. As the years went by, I got older, and my goals got more sophisticated. But at the core of it all was that primal desire, that no more Joe Chills would create any more broken little Bruce Waynes.

But here I am, standing silently in the shadows, looking at a young boy sat on the ground, his mother and father lying on either side of him, dead. He looks about the same age I was, maybe a little younger. He isn’t crying. I didn’t cry either, that came later, once my shellshocked mind could fully comprehend what had happened. Looking at the boy’s eyes, I remember as my own the thoughts that must be going through his head: the crushing enormity of realising Everything Is Different Now, that feeling of being utterly lost. I remember how alone I felt...

I step out of the shadows, approaching the boy. When he sees me, his eyes widen in horror. Even now, he instinctively huddles closer to his father, as if expecting him to protect him. But when the visceral reaction of fear passes, the boy’s eyes glimmer with recognition. It’s Batman, he thinks, he’s the one who makes things right. How can I make this right? Some things can’t be fixed by punching people in the face.

“My mom, my dad...”

Saying it makes it real. The tears start brimming in the boy’s eyes, and he looks up at me, silently, pleadingly. I crouch down next to him, and take him in my arms. He breaks down, sobbing into my shoulder.

“It’s okay,” I tell him, “I’ve got you. No one is going to hurt you.”

I’ve dedicated my whole life to a never-ending war against crime. I’ve spent years prowling through Gotham’s underworld as Batman. Countless mobsters and psychopaths have been taken off the streets thanks to me. I’ve devoted my life to Gotham City.

But it’s not enough. It’s never enough. It never will be enough.

Batman3.jpg

Batman is APPROVED

That means, just one more spot left.

Time for an old favorite. (Sorry, weig.)

The one and only, Booster Gold

Brief Origin (provide at least two sentences): A ex-football star turned security guard from the distant future, Micheal Jon Carter wanted to become a superhero for the glory and fame, and through stealing some super-powered items and being pals (well sort of...) with a museum-bot named Skeets, he traveled to our time to fight crime and parade around pissing off nearly half the Justice League at the same time as Booster Gold.

Do you have an Instant Messenger? Which one, and what is your screen name?: I have both MSN and Skype under the screename blacklight521.

Metropolis National Bank...

"Stop right there, fiend! Put that money back where you found it or else!"

"Or else what?" the robber questioned.

"Or else THIS!"

Activating the wrist blaster in my gauntlet, the bank robber was immediately struck down by a blast of golden energy.

I then approached the bag of money that he was holding that now lied on the ground and picked it up off the asphalt, handing it to a nearby Metropolis Police Officer.

"Sir, your 'audience' has arrived." Skeets, my hovering robot buddy informed me.

"Showtime." I muttered, quickly turning around to the crowd and posing whilst flashing my million-dollar smile.

"Greetings, fair citizens of Metropolis! It is I! Booster Gold!"

The crowd, confused, stood silent.

"...none of you have any idea who I am, do you?"

...more silence.

"Skeets? A little help?"

"Indeed, sir."

Skeets then played a hologram of some of my time-traveling, superheroic exploits and began to narrate my backstory.

"Citizens of Metropolis! Behold! Booster Gold! Hailing from the year 2462 AD, Booster Gold has come from the future to defeat all wrongdoers! Booster Gold: Protecting the past, to ensure your futures!"

"Indeed, citizens! Booster Gold, the greatest hero you've never heard of! ...until TODAY!"

Then, the crowd all dispersed without so much as a hoot or holler.

I then put my palm to my face in exasperation.

"Sir, it seems you've fallen out of the limelight. May I make a suggestion?"

"Grrr... Go ahead, Skeets." I grumbled.

"According to my historical records, the Justice League is looking for new members at this current point in the timeline..."

Just then, the lightbulb in my head began to flicker.

"You don't say?"

JwQgY.jpg

Last edited:
Booster Gold is APPROVED!

Alright, that's seven. But, but! If wieg wants to play, I'll allow him to play as the League's eighth member, provided he picks up a female JLAer. We don't want a sausage fest. :cmad:

Since I'm all about breaking the rules...

Character you would like to play (please include the color and font you plan on using to portray the character): Wonder Woman / Diana Prince / Diana of Themyscira

Diana is the princess of the Amazons, daughter of Queen Hippolyta. But she wasn't just born into that position. She was made for it. Literally.

For thousands of years, the immortal Amazon women lived on their island nation, hidden from the rest of the world by the Greek gods. They lived, loved, trained, prayed, and remained honorable warriors. But they always felt something missing from their lives.

One night, no longer content with the hole she felt in her heart, Hippolyta journeyed to a remote beach. From the clay, she formed shape of a toddler girl. And she prayed all night that the gods would grant the clay form life until exhaustion took her. And when she awoke in the morning, she found the gods had heard her prayers, gifting her with a now living daughter. She named her Diana.

Diana did not just fill the hole in her mother's hearts, but she was taken in by all the Amazons as their sister. and as she grew, they taught her, trained her, played with her, and helped her grow into a worthy princess.

But when man's world came to their shores in the form of a crashed fighter jet, Diana's life would change forever. Winning the right to return Captain Steve Trevor to his native land of America, Diana took on the role of ambassador of Themyscira as the nation announced their presence to the world.

Donning ceremonial armor and mystical weapons, she arrived in the world of man. A strange land indeed. But over the years, she has grown to embrace this new world, and fought to become a part of it. Eventually earning the respect of the people and her peers, and becoming a symbol for love, justice, and truth.

Do you have an Instant Messenger? Which one, and what is your screen name?: If you can find me on MSN, you can talk to me.

Fighting alien despots, freeing enslaved peoples, battling ruthless super-villains. It can all be exhausting work. But the rewards far outweigh the struggle.

But dealing with politicians is truly exhausting.

For two weeks, I've been in Washington DC, meeting with various Heads of State or Ambassadors. Like an unending cycle, relations with my people have become strained yet again. It seems inevitable that when global tensions rise, distrust of those that are different does as well. And we Amazons are unlike most anyone else on this world.

And so it becomes my duty to once again try and rebuild the trust Themyscira had with these nations just a short time ago. And it just makes me long for the serenity of home. Perhaps I will travel there for a few days. Praying in the warm sunshine and releasing my tension training with my sisters will do me much good.

Because, Hera help me, if I have to attend another one of these State dinners, and have ever lonely politician attending hit on me...

"And then I said to the duchess, of course everyone is doing it, that's why we're taxing it." The small group of men around me laugh loudly. And the women at the bar give them, and me, rather contemptuous looks. I just smile politely.

Then my communicator goes off.

"Excuse me, gentlemen."
I quickly separate myself from the group and activate the device. "Diana."

"Diana, it's me," Bruce says. "I could use a hand in Gotham. Bizarro is back and he's brought a Bat-friend this time."

I'm already rushing towards the exit. "Thank the gods. I'm on my way..."

Alright, Wondy is APPROVED!

And that's it. The JLA roster is completed.

First time I've ever played a female character.

...kinky

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"