"For Justice" The Justice League RPG Sign Up/OOC Thread

I'll post the synopsis for the first arc this afternoon. (After midnight my time, so suck it!) And we'll get a start on it Monday or Tuesday.

Okay, since we're doing more of a traditional RPG. I'm gonna try something like a tabletop RPG and assign the characters classes/attributes/whateverthe****youcallit. Every character has a different attribute and it'll come into play during the story based on what happens. You'll each have different scenarios and different options in your scenarios based on your class/attribute.

An example: Firestorm and Wonder Woman are in different locations, facing two different platoons of robot soldiers. Wonder Woman hast to fight them. Since Firestorm has a Molecular Master perk, he has an added option. He can choose to t the robots' molecules from carbon to oxygen and they go poof. The same scenario, just a different way to go about it.Here's the classes/attributes:

Batman
- Tactician
Booster Gold - Tech Savvy
Firestorm - Molecular Master
Flash - Speedster
Green Lantern - Powerhouse
Martian Manhunter - Psychic
Superman - Leader
Wonder Woman - Warrior

And the synopsis of the upcoming arc is in the IC thread's second post.

And will you decide if our attacks connect (say, via dice?)?

Working on the IC thread and the first post right now.

IC thread is up, as is the first post. Alright, for the start, just go out there and interact, kick ass, and have fun.

Hey Bird I hope you don't mind me using your banner from the last DC RPG...I figured no one else was using it...and I'm not on my computer right now and wanted to get a post up and running.

Only thing pisses me off is you misspelling my screen name, you sonofa*****! :cmad:

So, folks who haven't posted better get to doing it. Don't make me bunny you ***holes. I'll do it, goddammit! :cmad:

So, folks who haven't posted better get to doing it. Don't make me bunny you ***holes. I'll do it, goddammit! :cmad:

It's true he will...and don't think it's gonna be "Happy Fun Time" when he gets done with your character either!

I'll post when I damn well want! :cmad:

maybe tonight.

I'm not sure what to post with yet since you started this by bunnying my character. Seems like once people arrive J'onn would know all that's happening and I don't know your plans.

I'm gonna use my imagination.

Hmm...an island of beautiful female warriors...incredible stamina...no men...lassos...

I've got nothing :(

Which base are we using? Watchtower Satellite or the Hall of Justice?

Oy trusty, come on! And Byrd, GM us some bad guys.

**** you! I'll give everyone a chance to get another post in, since our Batman hasn't even ****ing showed up yet. I'll post and move the story along Friday night or sometime Saturday.

Just like Batman. All you see are shadows.

Then, suddenly, you're getting ****ed in the eye.

Figure that gives the JLA a rallying point to get together.

If Blacklight doesn't reply by tomorrow I'm dropping the metal mess on a sand bar and moving on.

Sorry for the lack of activity-- terrible week at work and real life stress and blah blah blah. Going to try and get a Flash post up before work tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"