The Dark Knight Frank Notaro and Wearetheanswer.com

figment571

Civilian
Reaction score
Apparently a code comes up when you submit him to wearetheanswer.

Thoughts on what it can be and clues, post'em here.:brucebat::hoboj:

Code: UmVmOg0KSUE4MjM0OTcxDQpJQTgzNzYxMjENCklBODM4ODU1NQ 0KDQo=

I was just talking about doing something like this on the Maidenavenuereport thread. Thanks.

To clear up some of the confusion, if you submit a tip to WEARETHEANSWER.org for "Frank Notaro" you will recieve an email which says this:

Thank you for your submission. Officer Francis Notaro is currently being investigated to determine his guilt or innocence.

We Are The Answer will keep the citizens of Gotham informed regarding this, and other, investigations of police officers.

UmVmOg0KSUE4MjM0OTcxDQpJQTgzNzYxMjENCklBODM4ODU1NQ0KDQo=

and there was an update at maidenavenuereport today as well featuring a video that has gone missing. The URL for it is: http://www.gothamcablenews.com/watch?v=0eYkc42oQyOQ.mov

We think that these are connected.

Also, we have been talking about how the transcript of the new vid on Ccfabg.org is posted a little weird.

Here are the first letters for every line:

IHHOIAHCSAWSHcAGmH

The code has no space in it - not the one I got, anyway

Though it probably doesn't matter, really

I worked with Harvey Dent.
Harvey Dent is no hero.

Harvey Dent asked me to lie
On the stand
In Court
Against another Cop

Harvey Dent offered me
Cash money to lie

So he could wrongfully convict
A good man, a great cop.

When I refused, Harvey Dent
Said he'd go after me next.

Harvey Dent is a liar. He's
corrupt.

And he's ruining the
Gotham Police Department in a
mad quest for political power.

Harvey Dent cannot be trusted.

find it odd that some letters that start a new line are capital letters and others are lowercase... for example... Cash is capitalized but is part of the last sentence whereas mad is lowercase and part of the sentence from above

Also, we have been talking about how the transcript of the new vid on Ccfabg.org is posted a little weird.

Here are the first letters for every line:

IHHOIAHCSAWSHcAGmH

The transcript for the first ad was posted weird too, dont think theres probably anything to it though.

*Also, just wanted to say good idea for thread

The code has no space in it - not the one I got, anyway

Though it probably doesn't matter, really

UmVmOg0KSUE4MjM0OTcxDQpJQTgzNzYxMjENCklBODM4ODU1NQ0KDQo=

It doesn't have a space in it, must just be because I bold and itallicized everything from the letter... Then again it might just be something that the board is doing.

EDIT: Yep. For some reason the board keeps putting a space in it whenever I post it.

the question i think we need to answer and may be a clue is why are some words capitalized on new lines when part of the sentence on the line before while others are left lowercase

So, we have:
What looks to be a video code (possibly linked to Notaro)and a new update on MAR with a video that does not work, or has been deleted.

Do we know anything about Comcast other than the press release on Gothamcablenews.com?

I got the same email. I thing we should try to figure out why WATA would be sending a code like this, since normally everything with Dent is very straightforward. Some secret way to help save Dent's campaign? Website hacked by Joker? Just brainstorming.

It would've made sense for it to get us that missing video, since it appears from the headline to be the only pro-Dent thing on MAR. Alas, that is apparently not it...

I was looking earlier and couldn't see the video at all, now an hour or so later, it is there but says it is no longer available.

Was anyone ever able to see the video on maiden avenue report today?

Anyone see the similarity between the MAR code and a sample Youtube code?

Example Youtube code: www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaIR9dAZRR0

MAR code: www.gothamcablenews.com/watch?v=0eYkc42oQyOQ.mov

There has to be something with the code. The video says NO LONGER AVAILABLE but then clearly lets us "see the code"

What do you mean?

I'm guessing that being from Scotland BAMFaly doesn't know that Comcast is an actualy company, just in partnership with WB for the film.

I didn't either til i tried comcast.com about 5 mins ago lol:woot:

this is the transcript from the ad which the video we dotn have yet... plz look at it... it looks fishy

Harvey Dent is no hero.

On the stand
In Court
Against another Cop

Harvey Dent offered me
Cash money to lie

A good man, a great cop.

corrupt.

And he's ruining the

find it odd that some letters that start a new line are capital letters and others are lowercase... for example... Cash is capitalized but is part of the last sentence whereas mad is lowercase and part of the sentence from above

Well the video URL is Gotham Cable News, was just wondering if there was anything else going on with it. Had a quick look but there's nothing other than comcastgotham being parked at Godaddy.

I'm guessing that being from Scotland BAMFaly doesn't know that Comcast is an actualy company, just in partnership with WB for the film.

I didn't either til i tried comcast.com about 5 mins ago lol:woot:

^oh.:whatever:

Harvey Dent is no hero.

On the stand
In Court
Against another Cop

Harvey Dent offered me
Cash money to lie

A good man, a great cop.

corrupt.

And he's ruining the

so is there a paragraph/article/video that wouls similarly for the other code in this fashion?

Tkae away the existing numbers from the code and translate the letters to their numerical equivalent:

=

Add or multiply these and then put a letter to each number. See what fits.

this is the transcript from the ad which the video we dotn have yet... plz look at it... it looks fishy

Harvey Dent is no hero.

On the stand
In Court
Against another Cop

Harvey Dent offered me
Cash money to lie

A good man, a great cop.

corrupt.

And he's ruining the

We have that video. It's on the Concerned Citizens website under Updates. The video we can't find is in SUPPORT of Harvey Dent and that's why it has gone missing.

Yeah Comcast is one of the main cable companies stateside, don't look into that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"