G9: The Rainbow Room - Part 8

We know more about love than he does. His only goal in life is to kill.

He's a dinosaur who will one day be fossil fuel.

"They'll never find true love. Just a string of one night stands, lonely hotel rooms and sad handjobs in communal bathroms." *Breaks down crying* "They'll never be happy and will only turn that frustration to anger as they become bitter old men."

One of these days he'll let the truth shine through.

Sounds like the single life for straight people too. :p

A Cruz supporter, too. :whatever:

Shhhh, we're secretly scamming this guy so he sends us all off on an all expenses paid trip to some tropical island somewhere!

So where should we have our gay island? The Seychelles? Personally I favour New Caledonia.

Prince Edward Island. :(

Sounds like another I Wanna Marry Harry. :o

We could all do a lot worse than Harry. Real or fake... :o

I didn't know you had such a ginger fetish. :o

Told my mom last week that my girlfriend is trans, while it was super awkward I thought it went fairly well. We are all having dinner tomorrow so hope all goes well.

Still will have to have that conversation with my dad as the parents are divorced and that will be the tougher of the two.

Not generally, but if I had to choose Princes, I'd pick him over William.

I don't blame you...

prince%20harry1.jpg

I'm already trying to get my underwear from the ceiling fan.

Prince Edward Island. :(

What? Potatoes and Anne of Green Gables not enough for you people? You always want more. :argh:

At least it's not buried under sixteen feet of snow this year. :p

She's an imbecile, always has been. That's why I never wanted to even acknowledge or make a big deal of her coming out.
She's just as bad as her step daughter.
I wish people would just ignore them so they disappear into obscurity.

I don't agree with her views but it's true she has propelled trans issues into the forefront. That said though, I don't understand why the movement doesn't acknowledge laverne cox and give her more attention. She has been truly inspiring.

Janet mock too. These women have been fighting the good fight for years so I don't know why we rely on Caitlin's thoughts so much.

Told my mom last week that my girlfriend is trans, while it was super awkward I thought it went fairly well. We are all having dinner tomorrow so hope all goes well.

Still will have to have that conversation with my dad as the parents are divorced and that will be the tougher of the two.

Congratulations, your honesty is great and your girlfriend no doubt appreciates your support and integrity. It's funny that dads are always the toughest when it comes to issues like this but you were wise to talk to your mum first so you have someone to back you up

I don't blame you...

prince%20harry1.jpg

I'm already trying to get my underwear from the ceiling fan.

He is definitely the hottest real world prince. I would love to watch a movie or telemovie of what it would be like to be the first gay, modern, European couple to be royals or if one of you were Royal. I'm sure there would be heaps of issues about tabloids and coming out and being a good role model etc

I too wish that the Trans movement hadn't really started once Caitlyn stepped out.

Because like Silvermoth above said. Laverne Cox is far more inspiring, far more intelligent when speaking, and just in general more appealing in almost all ways.

I can understand being a member of our community and being conservative. More power to you, but Caitlyn just isn't very well versed in getting her views on things out there.

I'm surprised no one here has mentioned Richard O'Brien's disagreement of transgender existing.

No idea who that is to be honest. Whoever he is, he's an idiot

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"