Justice League Gal Gadot IS Wonder Woman - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
$

$

That's what it's all about.

I like that she genuinely goes out of her way to make her younger fans happy and doesn't give off that fake "I don't really care/wanna be here" energy. That's awesome. :word:

I envy the **** out of that kid.

Ms. Gal is wonderful. I hope she gets another solo movie soon. She should also be the chairperson in Justice League part 2.

Her intro scene was excellent, it showed her powers and helping people.

I like that she genuinely goes out of her way to make her younger fans happy and doesn't give off that fake "I don't really care/wanna be here" energy. That's awesome. :word:

It's her maternal instincts that are kicking in.

tumblr_p1cvp2sPPh1rp74xfo2_400.gif

Still so random lol. They even added an additional belt.

It doesn't look as good on the doll, but the face is stunning; they did a good job with that.

Yeah that's probably one of the best, if not best likeness of Gal on an action figure so far.

Is it just a statue? It looks almost as if she's permanently posed in that position.

Yeah that's probably one of the best, if not best likeness of Gal on an action figure so far.

Is it just a statue? It looks almost as if she's permanently posed in that position.

Looks like she got Downsized!

tumblr_p0hk40gVtP1rq9ihbo2_r1_540.gif

I definitely need to see more of Zeus in the future. Bring him into a sequel!

Still so random lol. They even added an additional belt.

I like it, and I think it makes sense for her to change up her look at bit from time to time. Batman has more than one suit, why not Wonder Woman?

However, this was pretty random for that one scene out of nowhere.

It reminded me a bit of the red cape or cloak she wears at the beginning of her own film at the Louvre, when she is just walking around as Diana. Also some recent outfits in the comics, which include a red cape.

I think that was probably the best scene in the movie, tbh, not really because of the content, but it was almost the only scene that felt to me like two human beings interacting, rather than actors standing around reciting lines.

You can surely find better actress with greater acting ability to play wonder woman,
She may even do better job than gal gadot.

But i doubt that actress able to do what gadot did off screen, representing earnest wonder woman portrayal to the fans.

Earlier people talk about jaimie alexander or other,
I think she may be able to play wonder woman on point, but i cant imagine if she can give the same warmth while dealing with children.

Gal Gadot is officially Forbes's highest grossing actress of 2017, having raked in $1.4 BILLION at the box office from starring in the smash hit, Wonder Woman and it's follow-up, Justice League.

DSX7ThWW4AAqnLx.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"