Justice League Gal Gadot IS Wonder Woman - Part 2

5gPTQei.jpg

I loved that small scene with Diana and the girl. Really looking forward to the character moments in the mini-series.

Confirms that the kids survive in Snyder's version. I think there was some debate about that because we see the windows on the building exploding.

There is a big open wall behind Diana in that 1st GIF though...

Gal Gadot is so sublime.

Battle of Metropolis Wonder Woman is knocked back by Doomsday and unexpectadly gives an enigmatic smile as she quickly recovers. Was she excited for a challenge, angry, or just experiencing a moment of vulnerability? wonder2.JPG

Another moment of sublimity captured as well in her depiction reminding me of the moment she lassoed Doomsday previously in BvS before getting knocked back. She has the same moment here with Superman:

Wonder Woman.JPG

ab3a1f39ccfdb9a660a892acfc8b4ed1837e3c67.gifv

I'm kind of over WW using her bracelet energy blast, She seems to do it a lot and unless you're human, it doesnt really do much but buy some time.

Loved the movie. However one thing bothered me: Why did Diana's sword change during takes? In some takes (e.g. second fight with Steppenwolf) she is using a new sword she hasn't been using in the movies so far.

Does someone know the reason?

I really hope this thread doesn't turn into a fanfic picture dump that the WW/Gadot thread is...
Yes, I know anyone can post what they like but just hoping discussion outweighs pics.

On the film;
Other than her over the top 'FINISH HIM' move on the final terrorist when he was useless and impotent, I thoroughly enjoyed Gadot's performance. Not Oscar winning (no one's was) but good.

Oh, except for her 'Kal El No!' hahahaha

ab3a1f39ccfdb9a660a892acfc8b4ed1837e3c67.gifv

I'm kind of over WW using her bracelet energy blast, She seems to do it a lot and unless you're human, it doesnt really do much but buy some time.

I need someone to map out exactly what Wondy’s powers are. After seeing her in 4-5 movies, I’m still not entirely sure what she can do. Do her weapons and bracers actually have power or are they just really strong and she can channel her own inner power me through them? I guess she can kinda fly, given the scene in WW84 but it seems to be more of a glide type of thing than what Superman can do. She’s apparently not bulletproof but is somehow so indestructible she can withstand punches from Superman and plow through a building and not get hurt.

I love Gal in the role and I’ve enjoyed all her appearances (even when I didn’t care for the movies) but her abilities in the Snyder/Jenkins DC universe seem really unclear.

She better no whip out Rebuilding Great Wall of China Vision in her next film or I’m going to be really angry.

I need someone to map out exactly what Wondy’s powers are. After seeing her in 4-5 movies, I’m still not entirely sure what she can do. Do her weapons and bracers actually have power or are they just really strong and she can channel her own inner power me through them? I guess she can kinda fly, given the scene in WW84 but it seems to be more of a glide type of thing than what Superman can do. She’s apparently not bulletproof but is somehow so indestructible she can withstand punches from Superman and plow through a building and not get hurt.

I love Gal in the role and I’ve enjoyed all her appearances (even when I didn’t care for the movies) but her abilities in the Snyder/Jenkins DC universe seem really unclear.

She better no whip out Rebuilding Great Wall of China Vision in her next film or I’m going to be really angry.

Superstrength
Superspeed
Super reflexes
Flight as of WW84
Limited invisibility (eyeroll)
harness lightning (whole daughter of Zeus thing)
Energy blasts from her bracers.
Superdurablity

The bracers seem to allow to redirect her energy into a single blast. Though in BvS it seemed more like it allowed her take in kinetic energy and redirect it.

At least in the comics, WW has always been able to take on brunt force but her weakness was (at least at one point) was not being able to take on smaller things such as bullets though I think she's pretty much bulletproof nowadays (bore)

I noticed she used the exact same move to open against Steppy in round 1 and 2 lol

I love how she captain America’ed the terrorists

And the final play against the terrorist was quite funny, like when Bat started destroying Luthor’s goons lol, so violent you chuckle. They probably don’t put serial murderers on trial for 30 years with a bunch of hippies protesting for his innocence and release in Themiscira

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"