Gemma Chan is Minn-Erva

terry78

My name is Stefan, sweet thang
Reaction score
12594e7a53e3d06c1da4353c4cd8f127.jpg

latest

.....debate.

Happy Gemma finally joined the good guys @ marvel proper. Unhappy with her role.

Yay sounds chantastic! Gemma is an amazing actress and Minerva is such a great character.

Looks like she won't be the main villain of captain marvel 2 then. Oh well

I'm an old man so... I have no idea who this actress is.

Though I am happy that this might portend Moonstone as a rival in a sequel if this go round it's Dr. M.

She was the main villain in Transformers 5. And while the movie was terrible overall, she was actually quite good in it.

I love this actress so very glad she’s made it into the MCU.

Not familiar with her, but I like her a lot. :hrt:

The character is described as being a "Kree geneticist." Which makes me wonder if she's the one who gives Carol her powers here, or is at least involved in it?

Those pun filled kree names will never not be amusing.

Gemma has appeared in Sherlock, doctor who and Stratton.

I loved her in Humans.

Good for her. The only thing I've seen her in is Humans and she was far and away the best thing in it.

Those pun filled kree names will never not be amusing.

I know, I'm loving it. I'm looking forward to everyone blaming every failure of the ch'ad

The character is described as being a "Kree geneticist." Which makes me wonder if she's the one who gives Carol her powers here, or is at least involved in it?

Maybe? I reckon there will be some sort of accident and Minerva will be sent in to clean it up (as in knock off carol, maybe even abduct her)

She was the main villain in Transformers 5. And while the movie was terrible overall, she was actually quite good in it.

This, she was one of the bright spots of that movie and made for a good villain.

Given they knocked Killmonger out of the park, I'm hoping Marvel can do another good villainous counterpart here.

Given they knocked Killmonger out of the park, I'm hoping Marvel can do another good villainous counterpart here.

I might be wrong, but I think Mendelssohn is gonna be the main villain

I didn't even know. That might actually get me to see it one day.

I’m dying to see what look she has. Maybe they will go for a doctor blight type look

Or a standard mean girl in the 90s look

Well if she's a geneticist then she needs to have eyeglasses because you know, smart people have eyeglasses. :oldrazz:

48b0a87908d72d2cb3fdc8c9f20d2a51--alicia-silverstone-sunglasses.jpg

Well if she's a geneticist then she needs to have eyeglasses because you know, smart people have eyeglasses. :oldrazz:

Well usually those people who need to have eyeglasses have poor eye vision like me.

I wear glasses so I confirm every word of this is true

Here is a picture of Minerva in the 90s as reference

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"