Gemma Chan is Minn-Erva

Now I want to see a Capt. Marvel trilogy so we can get all these great characters like Gemma Chan's Minn Erva for 3 movies instead of one.
Trilogy at a minimum please! And it's going to be awesome to see her in all the team up films. Hopefully there is some element of crossover in the cosmic films too.

DmWoDlUXcAAQJpB

She looks so cool. :hrt:

I like.

Any chance she can make it to present day too?

I...don't understand this. The only conclusions I can think of to draw from this is that either Minn-Erva is a shape-shifter who turns into Carol at some point, OR... Carol decapitates her, lol.

I
I...don't understand this. The only conclusions I can think of to draw from this is that either Minn-Erva is a shape-shifter who turns into Carol at some point, OR... Carol decapitates her, lol.

Lol. It’s basically the toy company being cheap. Rather than spending money to actually make a Minn-Erica toy, they just packed her head in as a swappable accessory with Captain Marvel so buyers can make their own.

Like how that gif of her gives off a really tough, bad*** vibe that Chan has been hinting at for Minn-Erva. Really makes me interested to see how her and Carol's relationship evolves throughout the film.

These gifs are amazing. I could watch this character in her own trilogy and game series. :cool:

She’s so friggin’ elegant and regal. I feel like I should curtsy when I meet her. :funny:
Hell yeah, you better curtsey! :cmad::D:

It’s just a Kree thing- having alternate heads in your cupboard for when you’re in a different mood.

It's for poor people who can't afford to buy more than one action figure for their kids. So, you get Captain Marvel, Minn-Erva... and Stephanie Cutter (?) for the price of one. :o

She had a smaller role than I was expecting, but I liked her character. Her American accent is impeccable

Yeah, I wish her role was a bit bigger, but I'm not surprised. Honestly, of all of Star-Force's secondary characters, she felt the most memorable.

Shame we didn’t see more of her. At least Gemma. Chan is free to take another role in the MCU (like Psylocke in a MCU X-Men film!).

She is THE star of the movie. Just so fierce and brutal! I can't wait to see her rivalry with Vers continue. And I love her mask, she pulls it off and her hair looks fab!!!!

you did see this right?

I can’t wait for more mean girls type rivalry between carol and minn erva

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"