Gemma Chan is Minn-Erva

Yeah. But eventually I think it would be super cool if minn-erva actually becomes a goodie. Maybe even an agent of sword

To rinterate terry... You guys saw the same film as everyone else did, right? Cuz... Well not only is there no rivalry apparent between Carol and Minnerva but...

She's obviously dead. She's fabulously and fiercely DEAD.

So... Yeah.

I'm sure they can come up with some way to
resurrect
her. The second movie can focus on her revenge and badassery!

She's so pretty and bad ass in the movie. :hrt:

The whole

Is this why we never hang out?
No. I just don't like you.

exchange got a lot of laughs at my showing.

I barely recognised her in here that I think she could play another character in the MCU. They should've gotten her as a proper comic Mantis who didn't look so insect like but just an Asian chick.

Yeah, I wish her role was a bit bigger, but I'm not surprised. Honestly, of all of Star-Force's secondary characters, she felt the most memorable.
I agree. She was a BADASS among the group of them. Far more interesting than Jude Law's character IMO.

She's so pretty and bad ass in the movie. :hrt:

The whole

Is this why we never hang out?
No. I just don't like you.

exchange got a lot of laughs at my showing.
Yeah, that was beautiful!

I agree. She was a BADASS among the group of them. Far more interesting than Jude Law's character IMO.

We get it... You have a dislike of Jude Law.

(Clap, clap, clap)

You're a rebel or something.

Shame we didn’t see more of her. At least Gemma. Chan is free to take another role in the MCU (like Psylocke in a MCU X-Men film!).

They don't usually recycle actors.

Yeah and if they did she would be even better as Spider-Woman

They don't usually recycle actors.
I wouldn’t usually want it, but in the case of talented actors who wind up in small roles with their faces masked in some way, I would like to see it left open

I love fanboy rationales.

"She can't play this character. It would be race swapping!"

"She should totally play the character whose comic origin is that she was born an English woman who was transformed into a sexy Asian female."

Fanboys, thy name is lack of self-awareness.

Kinda too bad they didn't give her or the Starforce more to do than what they ended up doing.

I thought she was a pretty cool character! Just wish she had been given a few other moments to shine!

You could just really sense how formidable she was even before she fired a single shot. She had a very dangerous confident swag about her.

And yes .... the blue makeup REALLY suited her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"