tumblr_obs3zjuSh21v48w4qo2_250.gif
tumblr_obs3zjuSh21v48w4qo6_250.gif

tumblr_obs3zjuSh21v48w4qo3_250.gif
tumblr_obs3zjuSh21v48w4qo7_250.gif

tumblr_obs3zjuSh21v48w4qo4_250.gif
tumblr_obs3zjuSh21v48w4qo1_250.gif

tumblr_obs3zjuSh21v48w4qo5_250.gif
tumblr_obs3zjuSh21v48w4qo8_250.gif

I will say that I was dissapointed by the lack of Krennic dialogue.

I have a feeling that Vader will have screentime like Joker had in Suicide Squad and it might disappoint people. Most likely he will have few scenes that last under 30 seconds and he might appear for few minutes near the end.

This is going to surpass The Force Awakens!

I have a feeling that Vader will have screentime like Joker had in Suicide Squad and it might disappoint people. Most likely he will have few scenes that last under 30 seconds and he might appear for few minutes near the end.

I have a feeling this is a case too. I don't think they should have been using any of those characters in marketing and just have them as a massive surprise in a movie

Last edited:
Just woke up and witnessed this beauty.

That trailer is just stunning. I really liked the music choice. And the footage shown shapes the tone of the film much better than the last trailer. The Vader glimpse was very brief, but enough to send chills down my spine. And I love how different of a SW film this seems to be, compared to the TFA. Don't know if it will surpass TFA quality-wise (although it has a chance to), but it pretty sure will be its own thing in the SW universe.

December can't come soon enough!

Music is really spectacular, even on my mobile headphones :funny:

Has anyone been able to find a direct download of the uncompressed 1080p version of the trailer?

Not at the North America box office it isn't. Maybe you mean quality wise though.
That would be pretty high praise imo. The Force Awakens I have as my second favorite Star Wars film.

4. Return of the Jedi
3. Star Wars
2. The Force Awakens
1. The Empire Strikes Back

Those top three are all "great" films imo. If Rogue One is in that league, I will be very happy. I am kind of getting giddy at the idea of popping in Rogue One and watching the films straight through until we see Luke on that island. :woot:

Our communist friends may find this superior to TFA. I won't argue their profound wisdom at these proceedings.

Darth, how would you rank the prequels? While AOTC and TPM are both *****, ROTS is much better than both, imo. Or maybe it's the ANH nostalgia. 11 years later and I still haven't figured it out.

Why do I get the feeling that Forest Whitaker had to do a ton of reshoots? He looks so CG'ed in his moments of the trailer.

Darth, how would you rank the prequels? While AOTC and TPM are both *****, ROTS is much better than both, imo. Or maybe it's the ANH nostalgia. 11 years later and I still haven't figured it out.
TPM is my favorite of the prequels. It isn't great, but I find myself enjoying aspects of it the most. The opening (before Jar Jar), Maul, Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan, podracing, the Duel of the Fates, and Portman was actually awake for the film. It is also the best looking film of the group imo.

I really enjoy the opening (the rescue) and enjoy the dual duels in RotS. Order 66 and the Vader transformation are pretty good as well. AotC is the worst of the bunch by quite a bit imo, but I still enjoy watching Obi-Wan in it. Ewan is the brightest spot of the prequels for me. He truly brought it.

My favorite thing about the Prequel era is The Clone Wars. Where I am not a fan of Hayden's Anakin, I love the character on that show, and Obi-Wan is just as awesome imo. In the end it is all Star Wars though, so I have watched all the films and television series multiple times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"