The Force Awakens General Star Wars Episode VII News/Speculation Thread - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no qualms about any of that. But just as people assume that a death that would kickstart plot/motivation would run the risk of being shallow, same way getting one of the big 3 out of the equation would be risky. I'm not pro or against anything at this point, I'm just pointing out that the "Adrian" device could be riskier than other ones.

There is risks for sure. But I think they could handle it. But ya again lol, we have no idea if that is even the case. All three have seemed to hint they have a part in it.

so we got a new thread!!

would be nice to get some new news................

:o :oldrazz:

Well, it's not an official term. I can tell you, but that'd mean spoilers for the Rocky franchise. Want me to go ahead and put it in spoiler tags?

Well, it's not an official term. I can tell you, but that'd mean spoilers for the Rocky franchise. Want me to go ahead and put it in spoiler tags?

No you don't have to. Now I know what you guys mean & I know the Rocky Movies.

Sorry, I was kind of being vague, partially on purpose. It's not like Stallone/Rocky came up with this storytelling device, it was just the first example I could think of.

Yeah, when a character dies off screen between movies, it ends up being awkward because in most cases, the actor wasn't available for the shoot or had contract problems...or the writer/director didn't know what to do with said character, so they just off them.

Well, it's probably not going to happen that way anyways.

So I'm hearing that news is coming really soon. No I don't claim to be anyone in the know. I have a good friend who used to work for ILM, doesn't anymore but when talking about this movie yesterday, he has heard from ex co-workers that things are about to get crazy.

I figure the floodgates are close since filming is close. I do always think back to what Lucas said last year when he started talking about the big three returning, but then saying that Disney has big plans to make a big event type thing surrounding those types of announcement. Seeing what they did for Rebels, we could see something even bigger in terms of announcements. (meaning maybe some BTS stuff)

There's never actually been confirmation on Driver yet has there?

No not yet. But no denials from anyone yet either and it's been over a week. The no denial thing I think kinda hints to it. But even some other sources have said when it happens the floodgates will open.

When an official announcement hits, it's going to be amazing and exciting.

I wonder if they'll utilize Driver's unique facial features?

I think they will. I could see them using it to make an alien type villain.

So I'm hearing that news is coming really soon. No I don't claim to be anyone in the know. I have a good friend who used to work for ILM, doesn't anymore but when talking about this movie yesterday, he has heard from ex co-workers that things are about to get crazy.
I'm ready to be put in a straitjacket :oldrazz:

You're killing me!!! (sobs)

Sorry guys, wish I knew something. We've always had a deal where I wouldn't ask about movies until he was done with them or he volunteered the information willingly. He knows I wouldn't keep my mouth shut if he told me anything.
Im just as anxious.:csad:

^^ I don't think the families that are hysterical with grief and worry right now would find that very funny...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"