Glee Episode V: The Sylvester Strikes Back - - - - - Part 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly feel like the final minutes of this series should reveal that the entire show has taken place in the mind of a mentally deranged, kidnapped teenage girl who's only connection to the outside world is iTunes.

In other shows, I'd be pissed if they did that. With this one, it's the only thing that would make sense. :o

Remember when Kurt first came back to McKinley and was treated as a god by all the new gays? Me either but I vaguely remember it happen. And of course Unique treating him and Mercedes like celebrities who he happened to stalk (been to all of your performances)

Well Unique is kind of like if Kurt and Mercedes had a lovechild.

This made me laugh
Headline of the article: Last season of Glee to include a singing quarterback who happens to be gay.

Comment: A gay character being introduced to the show Glee? I never thought I'd see the day.

It still pisses me off that out of nowhere, they're turning Beiste into a man.

Not only is it a complete and utter betrayal of the character ("inside I'm just a girl"), but if they just have to throw in a sex change storyline within the last 13 episodes, why the hell would they not just use their already established trans character Unique??

After giving lip service to being affirming of Beiste (in between making fun of her), they're basically sending the message that she can't look that way without secretly wanting to be a dude, which is the complete opposite of what the original message of her story was. It's just as ridiculous and offensive to the character as if suddenly, in Season 6, Kurt suddenly declares he's becoming a girl, because anyone who talks and acts like Kurt must want to be a woman. :whatever:

Last edited:
Well if we ever get a reunion written by the main team, maybe Kurt will come back as a woman.

Take On Me has been released (see it on FYeah,Glee), of course if you've seen the original music video then you already know how this one goes except McKinnely style. I needed to see more of Santana in her yellow 80s getup, she was just constant background though.

And talk about least impressing main cast ever
Cast: Lea Michele as Rachel Berry; Chris Colfer as Kurt Hummel; Darren Criss as Blaine Anderson; Chord Overstreet as Sam Evans, Jane Lynch as Sue, Matthew Morrison as Will, Dot-Marie Jones as Coach Beiste, Lauren Potter as Becky

Also not looking forward to Sam/Rachel possibly becoming a thing, he has stuck his tongue down every girls throat in ND.

Last edited:
Personally I was a fan of a Sam/Rachel thing but I thought they dropped that storyline. Are they bringing it back?

Yeah, they have a duet together and Sue hypnotizes Sam to go after Rachel to knock her off her game.

Not only is it a complete and utter betrayal of the character ("inside I'm just a girl"), but if they just have to throw in a sex change storyline within the last 13 episodes, why the hell would they not just use their already established trans character Unique??

Because they want to erase all traces of "glee: the new class" from the last few seasons. Plus unique was a terrible character

Unique was a lame duck. Same as the rest of the newbies.

All the songs are out for the first two episodes. Of course Problem is the only one I really care about, weird being able to understand all the words but of course they KILLED it.

Ugh. Two hour premiere. Ugh.

I can barely make it through one hour of this show these days, what makes them think I'd be able to tolerate two of them?

Lol the first hour will be the hardest to get through since all we listen to is Rachel/Blaine, not to mention Sam.....

Watched a clip of it and wow...now Sue has pig pens for overweight students.

Why did they let Lea get her grubby hands on my favorite showtune? And who the hell is that singing with her? :(

EDIT: Oh, It's Darren :whatever: Should have known by the awfulness.

Why did they let Lea get her grubby hands on my favorite showtune? And who the hell is that singing with her? :(

EDIT: Oh, It's Darren :whatever: Should have known by the awfulness.

14mfiuv.jpg

Wow, I never thought I would say this but Kurt was the man in the relationship with Blaine...

That's been kind of obvious since like Season 4 at the latest...

I don't know what I'm supposed to cringe harder about, Blainofsky, Sue hypnotizing Sam to mack on Rachel, or Beiste waking up one day and realizing she's a he.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
japanorsomewher
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"