Guardians of the Galaxy

Seems to indicate that the GOTG might have a more significant role than antecipated.

s-l1600.jpg

Seems to indicate that the GOTG might have a more significant role than antecipated.

s-l1600.jpg
Yeah, if it's just a cameo near the opening of the film then this bit of text would be making it seem bigger than it is.

Karen Gillan Talks ‘Dual’
MF: Finally, I`m sure you can`t talk much about the current Marvel projects that you are working on, but what was it like collaborating with director Taika Waititi on `Thor: Love and Thunder?`

KG: It's exactly like you'd imagine. He's a whirlwind of brilliant, chaotic, creativity. It's like a ride or something. You go in and he's just kind of running around and he's playing one of the characters in it and then he's like, "Do this. Say this." You kind of just need to cast your fate to the wind and go with it and he's going to shout lines at you. You don't know what they're going to be, but there's something so exhilarating about that. So, I had a really, really good time working with him because you just have to jump in at the deep end almost.

Sounds like a fun and unique experience working with Taika.

Chris Pratt on instagram:
"Showtime A-holes!!! So excited to finally share a bit of what the Guardians were up to down under. Thrilled to join @chrishemsworth and @TaikaWaititi on this journey. Trust me it is going to blow you away. Coming to you July 8th @MarvelStudios @ThorOfficial #ThorLoveAndThunder."

"I love being able to work with Chris Hemsworth,"

"He is like Thor in real life. He’s the sweetest dude. Super-funny. Works so hard. It was great. I loved every minute of shooting [Thor 4]. I’m so grateful that they brought us along. It was neat to see him bring this to Australia and shoot it there, with all of his fellow countrymen. And with director Taika Waititi, who is just outrageous. His style is so unique."

Last edited:
Everyone involved seems to have had a riot making it, which is usually a good sign.
I’ve always loved ensemble casts and as you say a positive vibe and good banter amongst them can be a good sign for a film, and also adds a lot of fun to those anticipating it. :cwink:

The Guardians looking good.

Last edited:
Do you think Gorr is going to kill one of the Guardians?

Do you think Gorr is going to kill one of the Guardians?

No way. The Guardians will be there for 15 min and call it a day.
They cant let die another member of the team die outside their own franchise.
It would give too much focus away from Thors story as well.

No way. The Guardians will be there for 15 min and call it a day.
They cant let die another member of the team die outside their own franchise.
It would give too much focus away from Thors story as well.

Besides, none of the GOTG are gods. Gorr has a pretty clear distaste for killing mortals.

Yeah, the Guardians have enough death within their own franchise. No need to kill anybody off in Thor's movies too.

It'll be nice to see them even if they are only there for 15-20 minutes. Since Vol 3 ended up pushed back so far. They are a nice bunch to have around even in small doses.

Now we know who’s the lady going up the mountain with Star Lord. Makes a lot of sense to be Mantis since she can read people’s feelings… and I bet she’s going to basically look into Thor’s mindset and say he is finally at peace with himself.

FVsuGhaWYAAicnp

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"