Guess That Line: The Movie Line Trivia Game !

teewee1432

Civilian
Reaction score
Lets have a little fun. Everyone post there favorite movie lines here and lets see who can guess the right answer. Someone Posts the line, " Wait you mean to tell me that I'm in this ***** cause some white cop threw some white a$$holes brother off a roof?". The next poster can guess Sam Jackson, Die Hard 3. Lets make the lines challenging. Have fun !

You can just post the movie as your answer right? Not only the actor?

"When there's no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

Dawn of the Dead

"I'm not afraid of death. But I am afraid of murder."

What about Bob

"Let's turn on the juice and see what shakes loose."

"Look upon me! I'll show you the life of the mind!"

Bruce Warner- Goldfinger
Moviedoors- Barton Fink

I beg pardon. But why am I the only one who can see that to solve crimes, we must use our brains, assisted by reason, using up-to-date scientific techniques?

SuperBatman: Sleep Hollow.

Heres a hard one, " My son bought me a hooker?"..."No he didn't buy me for you, he just wants me to marry you"

Fun idea for a thread, I'll bite.

"To die would be an awfully big adventure."

Glengarry Glen Ross

"You're the vulgarian, you ****!"

Fish Called Wanda

"We've got some big guns and some big-big guns but I'm afraid I'm all out of big-big ammo!"

Harry and the Hendersons

"Go back to your fancy cars, and your big bank accounts, and your celebrity friends, and your beautiful women, and Victoria Silvestedt, Playmate of the Year... F##K!"

Harry and the Hendersons

"Go back to your fancy cars, and your big bank accounts, and your celebrity friends, and your beautiful women, and Victoria Silvestedt, Playmate of the Year... F##K!"

BASEketball

"No, I don't think I will kiss you, although you need kissing, badly. That's what's wrong with you. You should be kissed and often, and by someone who knows how."

Last edited:
BASEketball

"No, I don't think I will kiss you, although you need kissing, badly. That's what's wrong with you. You should be kissed and often, and by someone who knows how."

Gone With the Wind.

"You have no right to call me a murderer. You have a right to kill me. You have a right to do that... but you have no right to judge me."

Apocalypse Now

"And when Alexander saw the breadth of his domain, he wept, for there were no more worlds to conquer." Benefits of a classical education.

Apocalypse Now

"And when Alexander saw the breadth of his domain, he wept, for there were no more worlds to conquer." Benefits of a classical education.

Die Hard

"Yes, friends, the new tubo ginsu. Wa-hoo! It dices, it slices, and it makes French fries and three different... "

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"