Gunn's Justice League?

Lily Adler

#forthecontent! 📹 (she/her)
Staff member
Reaction score
Who should be the members of the DCU Justice League?

I reckon the classics, supes, the bat (Pattinson or the brave and the bold one), Wonder Woman, flash, Aquaman, Martian manHunter, green lantern (John, so Hal can focus on the Oa stuff). Yes I think that’s perfect

Basically, the classic line-up, but I'd crank up the diversity as I always thought 5 white dudes were far too many, and add more women/POC on the team, so in this case the Green Lantern would be Jessica Cruz. The 7th member could be Hawkgirl as well.

1. Superman
2. Batman
3. Wonder Woman
4. Aquaman
5. The Flash/raceswapped Barry Allen
6. Green Lantern/Jessica Cruz
7. Hawkgirl/Shayera Hol

They'll probably go with John, but ****ing Jessica Cruz as the Green Lantern would make me very happy. :)

Basically, the classic line-up, but I'd crank up the diversity as I always thought 5 white dudes were far too many, and add more women/POC on the team, so in this case the Green Lantern would be Jessica Cruz. The 7th member could be Hawkgirl as well.

1. Superman
2. Batman
3. Wonder Woman
4. Aquaman
7. Hawkgirl/Shayera Hol
This sounds great to me. :)

MM is such a wild card for this lineup. DC trying to erase him with Cyborg cause they've realized how white the League is. :o

1. Superman
2. Batman
3. Wonder Woman
4. Aquaman
7. Hawkgirl/Shayera Hol

oh yeah diversity is quite important and more women would be great. I just thought John because I know they’re using him for the lanterns series and I want to give him something to do other than being the black guy.

Superman
Batman
Wonder Woman
Aquaman
The Flash (Wally West)
Green Lantern (Jessica Cruz)
Martian Manhunter

I can dream can't I?

Superman
Batman
Wonder Woman
Green Lantern
Aquaman
Flash

I would start right there, the most classic. I'd save a 7th member for the second JL movie.

David-Corenswet.jpg

Superman

lee-pace_231756.jpeg

Batman

thumb-1920-1083190.jpg

Wonder Woman

I think most of us want the classic JL members (Supes, Bat, Flash, GL, WW and Aqua) but I eXpect half of the JL members from James Gunn to be really random, if not totally random, it would be the lesser known JL members taking a spot. Like how we got Cyborg instead of GL.

They would want to differentiate the team from JL 2017 even if that means taking out the most obvious faces.

I'm thinking more of a 9-person team, since it's being established from the get-go that Sector 2814 pretty much has multiple lanterns at any given time and there's no way they're making a Supergirl movie in "Chapter One" and then not letting her play with the JL. But lbr, as much as I'm rooting for her to stay on, Sasha Calle's almost definitely getting recast...

Clark Kent/Superman - David Corenswet

844668b80765a7e08c391907c95344c75e39e06a.gif

Bruce Wayne/Batman - Lee Pace

a8de310f8ac07d8c38da73d056185fa40a7860f3.gif

Diana Prince/Wonder Woman - Adria Arjona

846a139f35b0acad249ebc28232afb5b.gif

J'onn J'onzz/Martian Manhunter - Babs Olusanmokun

i-think-its-the-best-option-dr-mbenga.gif

Arthur Curry/Aquaman - Leo Suter

292123389dfc6163c43d5141b6322db6de1b2efb.gif

John Stewart/Green Lantern - Trevante Rhodes

58386cf11c7133815e8347f9d38935e0a7cb4036.gif

Jessica Cruz/Green Lantern - Rachel Zegler

c6376f8eeece298eda0363837cedd31099b1ecc9.gif

Kara Zor-El/Supergirl - Angourie Rice

anigif_sub-buzz-10110-1622064990-4.gif

Wally West/The Flash - Joe Keery

joe-keery-stranger-things-season4.gif

I'm thinking more of a 9-person team, since it's being established from the get-go that Sector 2814 pretty much has multiple lanterns at any given time and there's no way they're making a Supergirl movie in "Chapter One" and then not letting her play with the JL. But lbr, as much as I'm rooting for her to stay on, Sasha Calle's almost definitely getting recast...

Clark Kent/Superman - David Corenswet

844668b80765a7e08c391907c95344c75e39e06a.gif

Bruce Wayne/Batman - Lee Pace

a8de310f8ac07d8c38da73d056185fa40a7860f3.gif

Diana Prince/Wonder Woman - Adria Arjona

846a139f35b0acad249ebc28232afb5b.gif

J'onn J'onzz/Martian Manhunter - Babs Olusanmokun

i-think-its-the-best-option-dr-mbenga.gif

Arthur Curry/Aquaman - Leo Suter

292123389dfc6163c43d5141b6322db6de1b2efb.gif

John Stewart/Green Lantern - Trevante Rhodes

58386cf11c7133815e8347f9d38935e0a7cb4036.gif

Jessica Cruz/Green Lantern - Rachel Zegler

c6376f8eeece298eda0363837cedd31099b1ecc9.gif

Kara Zor-El/Supergirl - Angourie Rice

anigif_sub-buzz-10110-1622064990-4.gif

Wally West/The Flash - Joe Keery

joe-keery-stranger-things-season4.gif
Thanks WB for ruining Barry and Hal for the GA. Who would be your Kyle?

Melissa Barrera, Monica Barbaro, and Rachel Zegler. So many good choices.

Thanks WB for ruining Barry and Hal for the GA. Who would be your Kyle?
I have scoured the internet looking for a Kyle and I struck out. He should be Mexican-American, and there just aren't many actors of Mexican descent that are the right age I'm looking for on the rise in Hollywood right now. The only one I'd really like for it is already Blue Beetle. He needs to be notably younger than Clark, Diana, Arthur, etc, so I'm just gonna vote "unknown" on that one for now.

I have scoured the internet looking for a Kyle and I struck out. He should be Mexican-American, and there just aren't many actors of Mexican descent that are the right age I'm looking for on the rise in Hollywood right now. The only one I'd really like for it is already Blue Beetle. He needs to be notably younger than Clark, Diana, Arthur, etc, so I'm just gonna vote "unknown" on that one for now.
If BB flops, they could use him elsewhere. :o

I think most of us want the classic JL members (Supes, Bat, Flash, GL, WW and Aqua) but I eXpect half of the JL members from James Gunn to be really random, if not totally random, it would be the lesser known JL members taking a spot. Like how we got Cyborg instead of GL.

They would want to differentiate the team from JL 2017 even if that means taking out the most obvious faces.

They've already announced Superman, Batman and (a prequel to) Wonder Woman so at most they might drop Aquaman and Flash (in terms of classic JL characters). And since there are multiple high profile characters left who weren't part of Snyder's JL, they really don't need to resort to random unexpected characters just to differentiate the new League from the old one.

Gunn being Gunn, I wouldn't be shocked to see a more off the wall character choice or two, but if we're talking about a group of six or seven at most then I don't believe for a second that it would be less than half classic JLers.

Superman
Batman
Wonder Woman
Flash (Wally West)
Green Lantern (John Stewart)
Martian Manhunter

So basically the initial DCAU line-up.

Superman
Batman
Wonder Woman
Flash (Wally West)
Green Lantern (John Stewart)
Martian Manhunter

So basically the initial DCAU line-up.
Aquaman or Hawkgirl? That is the question.

Superman - David Corenswet
Batman - Lee Pace / Oliver Jackson-Cohen
Wonder Woman - Camila Morrone
The Flash - ???
Green Lantern - ???
Hawkgirl - ???

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"