How could other heroes fit into the Disney MCU?

Tg11

Superhero
Reaction score
Honestly I will give you examples of certain heroes and you explain to me how they fit or could possibly fit into the Disney cinematic universe of Marvel such as:

X-Men or Ghost Rider or Blade or other heroes such as Iron Fist, Daredevil, Luke Cage or The Punisher that is if they were thrust into this universe specifically into the Disney universe if they had the chance to interact with such heroes like Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, Black Panther, Hulk, Black Widow, etc.

Ghost Rider and Blade in Netflix via Daredevil/Iron Fist

X-Men in Infinity War

Ghost Rider I could see both he and Blade fitting into the Marvel Cinematic universe especially with the right casting but also with the proper story arc

Marvel's "Cloak and Dagger" TV Series Greenlit By Freeform
cloak-social-7410a.jpg

Described as a "superhero love story," the long-discussed adaptation has been given a straight-to-series order by the ABC-owned channel.
Full article here.

I wonder if Cloak and Dagger would fit into the universe? If anything they could but only if they were crossed over with Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Iron Fist, Daredevil, Luke Cage or The Punisher that is if they were thrust into this universe specifically into the Disney universe
They already are in the 'Disney' universe.

But you know this and are now trolling.

Ghost Rider/Chernabog team up?

Honestly I will give you examples of certain heroes and you explain to me how they fit or could possibly fit into the Disney cinematic universe of Marvel such as:

X-Men or Ghost Rider or Blade or other heroes such as Iron Fist, Daredevil, Luke Cage or The Punisher that is if they were thrust into this universe specifically into the Disney universe if they had the chance to interact with such heroes like Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, Black Panther, Hulk, Black Widow, etc.

X-Men: Own TV series, perhaps also on Freeform with Cloak/Dagger
Ghost Rider & Blade: Midnight Sons as a team up Netflix series post-Defenders. Possible cameo with Dr. Strange.
The others are naturally already in the MCU, though it'd be nice to see them in Infinity War.

honestly, i'm dreading the stuttering and drug culture aspects of Cloak and Dagger.

I suspect that'll be dramatically toned down for a Freeform series.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"