Could the Fantastic Four realistically even fit into the Disney MCU

Tg11

Superhero
Reaction score
Realistically could the Fantastic Four realistically even fit into the Disney MCU? I mean could the Fantastic Four mesh with The Avengers in a realistic setting since you have The Avengers all of them Iron Man, Thor, Cap, Hulk, Hawkeye, Black Widow, now Scarlet Witch, War Machine, Maria Hill, Nick Fury and Falcon could the Fantastic Four fit into the mold?

Fantastic Four no doubt would be tracked by SHIELD with SHIELD or Fury keeping tabs on all of them and their escapades

And Dr. Doom would make a great villain for all The Avengers to take on

Realistically could the Fantastic Four realistically even fit into the Disney MCU? I mean could the Fantastic Four mesh with The Avengers in a realistic setting since you have The Avengers all of them Iron Man, Thor, Cap, Hulk, Hawkeye, Black Widow, now Scarlet Witch, War Machine, Maria Hill, Nick Fury and Falcon could the Fantastic Four fit into the mold?

Fantastic Four no doubt would be tracked by SHIELD with SHIELD or Fury keeping tabs on all of them and their escapades

Daredevil, Groot, Angar, and Howard the Duck managed to work in the MCU. Yes. Yes the Fantastic Four can fit the MCU.

Yeah, I don't see any reason they couldn't. Earth's Mightiest Heroes handled it the simplest way (they're scientists and explorers and they've been away). They could bring them in as easily as consulting with Dr. Reed Richards on something. But they could also just make them a more recent addition without difficulties.

Even simpler, their cosmic characters could immediately take a role on that stage without any difficulty at all.

Yes and The Fantastic Four could definitely help out with the Infinity War because we all know which side they would be on but at the same time I would love to see Reed Richards mix it up with Tony Stark or even Bruce Banner because their back and forth banter would be something

Ben Grimm The Thing I can see him mixing it up with Hulk and Johnny Storm him mixing it up with Cap, Thor or even Iron Man would be something to behold

And Sue I know she and Black Widow would get along just famously

They could easily fit in the MCU. And as they are adventurers first, they wouldn't be stepping on the Avengers toes. I would love a scene of Reed schooling Tony and Bruce, and of course the classic Thing vs Hulk fight.

The fantastic four can fit. But not at the moment.The MCU has to rearrangealot of things already thanks to the Spider-Man deal FF would probably make that worse. X-Men would just be way too overcrowded.

If you mean rearrange schedules, you're probably correct, but I don't think that's what the question was asking.

If you mean too many characters in the movies, I don't think so. They aren't Avengers, so there isn't a need to squeeze them in there. Storylines like Civil War and Secret Wars show that they can fit just fine in the broader MCU. Besides, there's only four of them (five if you count Alicia). That's a far cry from the number of regular characters the X-Men world brings in. That's obviously a different animal entirely.

No to "schedule of movies", yes to "in the universe". The only real obstacle is fitting Reed and his transcendent supergenius into a world that already has years of Tony Stark. Would take some effort to sell.

If Marvel got the FF back, they would most likely put the team in Phase IV.

Anyway, my first interest would be for a period piece set in the 60s, with the FF getting their powers at the very beginning, and then having Mole Man as the big bad, with his giant creatures serving as a tribute to that time's monster films.

Considering that would most likely not happen, my second choice would be for a modern set film where they are pseudo-famous explorers who try accessing the N-Zone but fail, then they would be able to do so a second time and Annihilus would be the main villain of the movie.

If they come back to the MCU, how should they be viewed by the public? As superhero celebrities or famous explorers who are popular, but not as much as the Avengers? The thing is that it could be a little difficult to make them very superheroic for the public because most of the threats would be caused by them in the first place, the N-Zone for example would be opened by them, so them saving an invasion would just be them fixing their oun mistakes.

Yes. They would be perfect in Phase 4.

If Disney could get the rights back to Fantastic Four could you imagine? Especially if Fox were to give the rights to The Fantastic Four back to Marvel and the Fantastic Four were in the Disney MCU just think about the possibilities though

No to "schedule of movies", yes to "in the universe". The only real obstacle is fitting Reed and his transcendent supergenius into a world that already has years of Tony Stark. Would take some effort to sell.

A MCU Reed Richards could be a little younger than Stark and simply hasn't received that much attention yet.

The Josh Trank version? Hell F- NO!! Once it bombs, they need to keep that garbage locked away at Fox.

But as soon as the rights go back to Marvel, then YES, a faithful adaptation of Marvel's first family could easily fit in the MCU.

Yes and we all know the Josh Trank version is going to tank well not because of the script but because of the casting if anything which did it in but at the same time once it tanks then Fox will have no choice but to give Marvel/Disney the rights back to Marvel's first family

Yes. their story would fit perectly. In the mcu over the last few years eath has met 3 different alien species. One of whom invaded. They would have to be looking for a team of explorers to find out what else is out there.

And SHIELD would also be looking to The Fantastic Four in the sense that SHIELD could have been watching their exploits or have been watching them from afar for years cue SHIELD showing up to recruit them

If any property fits in perfectly with the MCU its the FF. This shouldn't even be any doubt. But as long as they languish at FOX confined to their own little universe they will suck.

Whatever Fox is currently making can't. But if you're talking clean slate of a 616 version from Marvel then the sky's the limit.

ALL Marvel comic book characters could fit into the MCU. Why? Because it's still the MARVEL universe.

Obviously it would be Marvel Studios take on the FF and not any previous movie versions we've gotten or are about to get from FOX.

Not really.

At this point, the FF would be redundant, and someone of Reed's caliber not being mentioned by anyone at any time would be silly. That's pretty much what the FF is used for in comics, for Reed's awesomeness to be namechecked/consulted off panel/etc. Someone suggested it'd work if he were younger/less attention worthy than Tony Stark, which is actually much closer to the Trank/Ultimate version than 616. I think the MCU could easily fit the FF, but I don't see what the FF bring to the MCU besides that feeling of completion.

Oh, and their villains. A lot of people want to use the FF universe and just have the FF around off screen somewhere.

Not really.

At this point, the FF would be redundant, and someone of Reed's caliber not being mentioned by anyone at any time would be silly. That's pretty much what the FF is used for in comics, for Reed's awesomeness to be namechecked/consulted off panel/etc. Someone suggested it'd work if he were younger/less attention worthy than Tony Stark, which is actually much closer to the Trank/Ultimate version than 616. I think the MCU could easily fit the FF, but I don't see what the FF bring to the MCU besides that feeling of completion.

Oh, and their villains. A lot of people want to use the FF universe and just have the FF around off screen somewhere.

The rivalry of Doom and Richards is a MUST for the big screen! If done right, could easily be one of the greatest ever...Doom is a MUST for the MCU

I'd rather have Fantastic Four than X-Men.

What about Namor's apparent homewrecking with Sue?

There is a lot of great potential in there, with Hulk and Thing's rivalry, Johnny's history with Crystal and Doom's rivarly with Reed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"