The Amazing Spider-Man How do you view andrew Garfield's Peter Parker

Take this discussion to the Raimi vs Webb thread. Like the ANNOUNCEMENT says. Next reply to this discussion is an infraction.

This thread is entitled How do you view Andrew Garfield's Peter Parker........so....if you want to discuss Shia Labeuf or Transformers or the Joker...then go the proper forum for that.

Seems like over-moderation to me, but it's your board, OK.

What does it even matter that he wears a hoodie?

Seems like over-moderation to me, but it's your board, OK.

I can not begin to express how relieved I am that I got your permission........

What does it even matter that he wears a hoodie?

If you go back and read the posts from last couple of pages....it isn't that he is simply wearing a hoodie (as in - oh no, he is wearing a soft coat that has a hood attached to it)....it's that he is wearing the hoodie with the hood up over his head while inside in a classroom. Most people will concede that the wearing of a coat with the hood up over your head while inside is unnecessary unless you are either trying to conceal your face for a physical reason or for an emotional one (being angsty).

If you go back and read the posts from last couple of pages....it isn't that he is simply wearing a hoodie (as in - oh no, he is wearing a soft coat that has a hood attached to it)....it's that he is wearing the hoodie with the hood up over his head while inside in a classroom. Most people will concede that the wearing of a coat with the hood up over your head while inside is unnecessary unless you are either trying to conceal your face for a physical reason or for an emotional one (being angsty).

Ah, I see. Yeah, I can see why that feels out of character. Doesn't scream "Peter Parker" to me.

LOL, enjoy your "power"..........

Oh I do......I do......mwuhahahahahahahahahahahahaha **twirl my moustache**tie Penepolie Sweetheart to the train tracks**

Now that the fun is over.....you need to understand something son, this site isn't like most others on the web....we have rules, and we expect for people to follow them. Acting "the rebel" will not get you far on here.

Oh I do......I do......mwuhahahahahahahahahahahahaha **twirl my moustache**tie Penepolie Sweetheart to the train tracks**

Now that the fun is over.....you need to understand something son, this site isn't like most others on the web....we have rules, and we expect for people to follow them. Acting "the rebel" will not get you far on here.

I'm not acting anything but if you deem me too "unruly" for your overly-sensitive website then boot me, I'll live. Son. :cwink:

I'm not acting anything but if you deem me too "unruly" for your overly-sensitive website then boot me, I'll live. Son. :cwink:

Ok.

the Evil Hood

839729-15_dark_reign__the_hood_5.jpg

One of the big reasons why I rank TASM2 so highly is because of Peter/Spider-Man.

As a lifelong Spider-Man fan, this performance and this characterization of "Puny Parker"/The 'ol webhead is exactly what I've been waiting for.

He's the best Peter/Spidey thus far, in the same way Reeves is the best Superman, and Keaton is the best Batman.

He's amazing.

Exciting rumour that has surfaced which could be true that Spider-Man might be getting away from Sony and into the MCU. That would mean an end to Andrew Garfield's terrible rendition of Spider-Man.

http://www.hypable.com/2014/10/07/sony-spider-man-recast-venom/

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Spider-Man-Might-Bail-Andrew-Garfield-Here-Latest-67580.html

http://moviepilot.com/posts/2014/10...rebooted-and-recast-with-sinister-six-2325541

I hope it's true. Andrew has been my least favourite Spider-Man and I don't want to see him ever play the character again.

I reported you for trying to start another Raimi vs Webb argument again.

I am very hopeful this rumour is true. Garfield is replaceable and there would be no big outrage from the audiences if they recast him especially after TASM2.

I reported you for trying to start another Raimi vs Webb argument again.

I am very hopeful this rumour is true. Garfield is replaceable and there would be no big outrage from the audiences if they recast him especially after TASM2.

I will be pissed and a lot of other people will be to. Just about ever review for asm2 even bad reviews liked or loved Garfield and stone so have fun when we have some one who is going to be worse then Garfield once Garfield is done.

Only fanboys will get pissed. Audiences and fans will accept it with no problem and be happy with new Spider-Man movies as long as a good actor is cast and new movies are also good ones. Andrew can be replaced and you are being silly saying the new person who replaces him will be worse when you don't know who it even is yet lol. This is why I know only fanboys would be annoyed if Andrew got replaced because only fanboys would make a big deal out of it and say silly overreaction remarks like this. Or like spider-knight saying audiences would be in tears lol. So silly and so untrue.

Last edited:
Only fanboys will get pissed. Audiences and fans will accept it with no problem and be happy with new Spider-Man movies as long as a good actor is cast and new movies are also good ones. Andrew can be replaced and you are being silly saying the new person who replaces him will be worse when you don't know who it even is yet lol. This is why I know only fanboys would be annoyed if Andrew got replaced because only fanboys would make a big deal out of it and say silly overreaction remarks like this. Or like spider-knight saying audiences would be in tears lol. So silly and so untrue.

It has nothing to do with being an fan boy I don't know why you keep saying that. What some one cant not like who they cast for a movie or be nearvors about who they cast next? What some one cant like a movie but still prefer the new guy or the old guy? I have some what enjoyed ever sm movie but I like Garfield more and don't miss tobey even though I still like tobey. SM 2 is my favorite spider man movie but I still prefer Garfield in both asm1 and 2 or tobey so that makes me a fan boy right lol.

wouldn't count your chickens before they hatch you cocky soul you

you wont hear the end of it if it turns out to be false

It has nothing to do with being an fan boy I don't know why you keep saying that. What some one cant not like who they cast for a movie or be nearvors about who they cast next? What some one cant like a movie but still prefer the new guy or the old guy? I have some what enjoyed ever sm movie but I like Garfield more and don't miss tobey even though I still like tobey. SM 2 is my favorite spider man movie but I still prefer Garfield in both asm1 and 2 or tobey so that makes me a fan boy right lol.

It does have to do with being a fanboy because only fanboys say the sort of over the top silly things you and spider-knight do say like the new replacement will be worse than Garfield when you don't even know who it will be. Audiences will be in tears if Garfield is replaced.

All over the top exaggerated silliness.

I also see spider-knight is on probation again. I am glad. Serves him right for trying to start more Raimi and Webb arguments.

wouldn't count your chickens before they hatch you cocky soul you

you wont hear the end of it if it turns out to be false

I'm not counting any chickens you over sensitive soul you. I said I hope it's true. I never said it was true.

If it's not you can say what you like. I can take anything you dish out with a big happy smile lol. I am immune.

I'm not counting any chickens you over sensitive soul you. I said I hope it's true. I never said it was true.

If it's not you can say what you like. I can take anything you dish out with a big happy smile lol. I am immune.

it wasn't a threat by me, id be the least of an issue

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"