The Amazing Spider-Man How do you view andrew Garfield's Peter Parker

it wasn't a threat by me, id be least of your issues

Don't think so. You're the only one who's made a threat like this. Nobody has said anything like this to anyone who is happy at the prospect of Garfield being replaced, and there is a lot of people who are. Only you have made this never hear the end of it threat.

And I will tell you the same thing again, I can take anything anyone says about this if it's not true. Nothing can be said or done about it that would bother me lol. It's just movie opinions. I know how to not take that seriously. Some people can't.

Don't think so. You're the only one who's made a threat like this. Nobody has said anything like this to anyone who is happy at the prospect of Garfield being replaced, and there is a lot of people who are. Only you have made this never hear the end of it threat.

And I will tell you the same thing again, I can take anything anyone says about this if it's not true. Nothing can be said or done about it that would bother me lol. It's just movie opinions. I know how to not take that seriously. Some people can't.

well alrighty then

pacman-thumbsup2.jpg

Last edited:
Only fanboys will get pissed. Audiences and fans will accept it with no problem and be happy with new Spider-Man movies as long as a good actor is cast and new movies are also good ones.

I agree with the Doc here. Quality is the most important factor.

Personally I think Garfield has been phenomenal. I don't understand the claims that he's rude, annoying or constantly brooding at all. It's like I'm watching a different movie than the few people who make those claims.

Emma Stone was phenomenal as well. They both have been a breath of fresh air for me after having to sit through 3 movies of the incessantly annoying McGuire and Dunst. Two of the most annoying actors to ever hit Hollywood.

Ayy this guy understands lmao

Garfield was the GOAT Spider-Man

Not my ideal Spider-man/Peter Parker but a huge improvement over Maguire who acted like a slow person.

Ayy this guy understands lmao

Garfield was the GOAT Spider-Man

He really is going to be very very hard to top. A perfect sm and has peter not perfect but really good like an 8.5/10 and he was not a jerk just a teenager lol. He stood up to a bully with out his powers what a jerk lol

Not my ideal Spider-man/Peter Parker but a huge improvement over Maguire who acted like a slow person.

Ah, I agree. I saw Spider-man yesterday after a long long time. It's bad when you feel like applauding Flash Thompson for bullying Peter Parker. :(

What UltimateWebhead probably said was that Garfield will not miss the audience If the quality is still there. Andrew Garfield's portrayal of Peter Parker/Spider-Man has a lot of quality.
But It's like Ben Affleck /Christian Bale: Christian Bale won't miss the audience If Ben Affleck's Batman is quality.

Andrew's Peter is underrated, he did a great job, and had a good portrayal of Peter.
He's not the overall *****e-bag some think of him, I think he portrayed an inexperienced teen learning and growing pretty well.

Andrew did a bad job as Peter Parker and Spider-Man. He was the *****ebag people think he is, and he did terrible job showing Peter Parker as a teen. I am very happy he is gone now. At least we only had 2 movies with him and not more than that.

Someone said it. Timothy Dalton.

For a while all these Bond movies were playing on cable, I'd stop for Connery, Moore and even Bronson. Never for Dalton.

Andrew's Peter is underrated, he did a great job, and had a good portrayal of Peter.
He's not the overall *****e-bag some think of him, I think he portrayed an inexperienced teen learning and growing pretty well.

Big time he was far form being a *****e bag. If he was that then toby was a weak *****e bag.

Are you sure it was Maguire who acted like a slow person? At least he knew how to speak and not mumble or stutter with every sentence.

Agreed. That was very annoying and Andrew was just no good playing role.

He didn't mumble or stutter too often to bother me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"