How Young is Too Young?

Meh, I'm 20 and I'm hanging out with this one 17-yr old chick nowadays. Everything's kosher.

I don't know the guy, but in my school some grade 12 guy is going out with a grade 9 girl. Same situation

My friend, who is a freshman in college is dating a girl who is in tenth grade, a sophomore. Her parents r okay with it, as are the guy's. Is this right? Could he get into trouble because of it? They've got a really good relationship, which will have been on for 1 year come April.

Is anyone here disturbed by the age gap?

-Morzan

No, this country is stupid and ****ed up backwards to **** when it comes to sex, drinking, drugs and age restrictions. Not to say that there isn't an age limit on those, but it isn't really about age, it is. About teaching, knowledge, understanding and parents willing to be open to discuss these topics.

I am not saying a 10 year old should be allowed to drink, or that a 13 year old should be allowed to date a 46 year old. But there is a reason women start puberty normally between 11-16 or so and stop being able to have child normally around the age of their late 30's without any minor or major complications.

There is a reason boys are boys until their mid to late twenties and beyond, and can still normally produce children into their 60's, 70's and even 80's.

I am not saying I have all the answers, but neither does our country or our Government.

Want an example. Here is a perfect one. Hopefully I can find the article or the link to post for you guys.

My friend read a story on the web while bored at work.

A two star 17 year old athelete boy was put on trial in the state of Georgia. And for what? Receiving ******io, that was not initiated by him. He was at a party with his friends, which happend to have a video camera. A girl approached him, she initiated the events that would lead to her, performing the act of ******io to him, all captured on video, by his friends as proof and evidence.

He would later be tried for this crime, because the girl was only 15 and when he was tried he was 18, so he was tried as so, being an adult. Even though the event took place when he was still a minor.

At yet another party I believe my friend said also caught on film this time and had sex with a girl 16 or 17, this charge was dropped because it was only a misdeameanor to engage in intercourse. Where as ******io in Georgia under state law is a felony.

At the age of 18, the verdict......
the jury found the boy guilty, the punishment, 10 years mandatory in the state penitentary for receiving oral sex from a girl two years younger than him. The jury later said if they knew the punishment they would have found him innocent. How young is too young you ask? Well in this country apparently you are never too young to go jail for 10 years for something that not only does no harm to anyone, but only pleasures the parties involved.

20 dating a 17 year old is fine in my book 3-4 year difference wow

My friend, who is a freshman in college is dating a girl who is in tenth grade, a sophomore. Her parents r okay with it, as are the guy's. Is this right? Could he get into trouble because of it? They've got a really good relationship, which will have been on for 1 year come April.

Is anyone here disturbed by the age gap?

-Morzan

I'm 22 and i'll bang a 17year old at the very least but she'd have to be as hot as hell though.

I think 11-12 range is to young even for another 11-12 year old.after that its ok under the right circumstances.

I know a few 14 year old girls who have 21 year old boyfriends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"