• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

"HUNKA HUNKA" - The Absolutely Worst CBM Scenes Ever Done

Caged infant tossed into the river to be raised by penguins.

For sure not the "absolute worst" but BvS's Lex Luthor was just...

[YT]s74E2i4b40k[/YT]

Last edited:
Funny I didn't pick up the hunka hunka thing on the first time I saw Suicide Squad. I had to specifically look for it on my second viewing. Meh. It doesn't strike me as out of character, just that I've really come to dislike the whole character of Joker across all media.

You don't like Ledger's Joker? Nicholson's Joker? Batman:TAS? Stories like Killing Joke and Death in the Family?

Can't Resist
[YT]6ZZLEMl6-Zo[/YT]

It's not the first time in fiction a human infant is raised by animals.

Yeah but apes is a lot more plausible than penguins. I mean how would a penguin even lift a human baby?

For me bottom of the barrel is certainly Catwoman. Pure trash. Start to finish. Berry was a real trooper, though.

It's pretty insane how bad that film is. This is one of my "favorite" scenes:

[YT]rNlmRId2FVQ[/YT]

They pretty much made the same scene in Daredevil, just without the basketball:

[YT]sLntlRklNBU[/YT]

It's not the first time in fiction a human infant is raised by animals.
In a city of people, a cold river, and the baby was locked in a cage, to live with animals that instead of carrying their babies they walk them between their legs.

[YT]sLntlRklNBU[/YT]

OMG I almost completely forgot about this atrocious scene. I believe I had repressed the memory. I actually feel embarrassed for Ben and Jen when I watch it.

That film was all over the place tonally. About 10 mins after this there is a scene where DD hears some woman getting raped and/or murdered... then just goes back to sleep in his water tank thingy lol

That film was all over the place tonally. About 10 mins after this there is a scene where DD hears some woman getting raped and/or murdered... then just goes back to sleep in his water tank thingy lol
He was tired. And she was murdered, the movie mystery and the fall of Kingpin surrounded her.

It's amazing how much they missed the mark in that movie. I have a few friends who don't know anything about Daredevil other than the Affleck film and it completely ruined the character for them. They won't even watch the Netflix show no matter how many times I tell them it's NOTHING like the movie.

The 2003 DD is bad (the other edition does salvage it a bit) but it made me fall in love with Daredevil and Elektra as a kid. So there's that, I've been a DD fan ever since.

Yeah but apes is a lot more plausible than penguins. I mean how would a penguin even lift a human baby?
I don't really think we should go this far into science of human infants raised by animals.

Last edited:
It's pretty insane how bad that film is. This is one of my "favorite" scenes:

[YT]rNlmRId2FVQ[/YT]
It's pretty damn unbearable on a sober head.

[YT]sLntlRklNBU[/YT]
Yeah, another masterpiece. puke

The cranes in TASM and the tornado bit in Man of Steel. Not the worst when you have the Schumacher batfilms and all the goofy 80s superhero flicks, but pretty terrible within a certain standard.

Age of Ultron: Black Widow saying "BEEP BEEP!" during a chase scene.

Last edited:
Lego Batdouche's song or his bizarre fish impression. You can pretty much take any scene from that catastrophe and it's a contender for "worst ever."

giphy.gif

The embarrassment of a scene that was the kid standing up to the Rhino at the end of ASM2.

How about this one?

giphy.gif

Go home, Talia. You're drunk.

^ That stands out as being bad mostly due to a single shot, as opposed to a full scene that sucks entirely.

It certainly not the worst ever, but the scene feels like a comedy. It misses only laugh soundtrack. First Gordon emerging from the crushed truck without a scratch, then Talia's drunk monologue and sudden fall into sleep, then there's always enough time for the final kiss, when you have what a minute till the nuclear explosion?

Mr. Fantastic bachelor party.
Spidey/Gwen Stacy date at Mary Jane's bar
The final half hour of Dark Knight Rises
Pa Kent tornado sequence
Daredevil playground

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"