• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

"HUNKA HUNKA" - The Absolutely Worst CBM Scenes Ever Done

It's pretty insane how bad that film is. This is one of my "favorite" scenes:

[YT]rNlmRId2FVQ[/YT]
I can't believe it took someone so long to say this. This is just.. the absolute lowest bottom of the barrel moment in any CBM in my opinion. o_o

One of the most hilariously bad fights.

[YT]mDjzz_HhOuM[/YT]

aiJ7N2e.gif

Her whole scheme still baffles me to this day.
So she said she was gonna create a machine to destroy humanity.
And then she makes this.....cloud....****...and what it does is...
Shoot lightning....at stuff....its just....why?

It's pretty insane how bad that film is. This is one of my "favorite" scenes:

[YT]rNlmRId2FVQ[/YT]

I can't believe it took someone so long to say this. This is just.. the absolute lowest bottom of the barrel moment in any CBM in my opinion. o_o
Eh, I still wouldn't look at it as CBM.
The Incredible Hulk TV show feels more comic book inspired in comparison, and aside from Dr. Banner's gamma experiment unleashes the green child like green guy within at anger, it's very distant from comic books.

Man of steel tornado, amazing Spider-Man breaking the field goal post come to mind

Man of steel tornado
Wow, yes, this was soooooo awful.

Uh, let's see....has anyone mentioned the relentless pummeling that was the Beyonce joke in Doctor Strange? It's nothing compared to the worst of the worst but never before have I seen such an obvious loose tooth that could have been edited out.

Uh, let's see....has anyone mentioned the relentless pummeling that was the Beyonce joke in Doctor Strange? It's nothing compared to the worst of the worst but never before have I seen such an obvious loose tooth that could have been edited out.

I posted the clip

:cwink:

I don't know how ASM's crane swing made it in here (a scene that I actually found quite cool, TBH), but somehow unless I missed it no one has brought up anything from Batman and Robin. Or the whole movie.

the Beyoncé joke from strange was flat
But the payoff of Wong listening to single ladies was great, got the biggest laugh in my two theater viewings

Aaaaand I just learned auto correct knows how to spell Beyoncé
Ain't that some s**t

ASM2 contains some really bad ****.
The Max Dillon character as a whole.
DR. KAFKA. jesus. ****ing. christ
"YOU'RE A FRAUD SPIDER-MAN" Top notch acting right there.

BvS. Max Landis. nuff said.
And i still cannot believe the Pee Jar moment, its so stupid i was laughing my ass off.

I don't mean to be rude but... you really can't tell why people view Judge Dredd as a joke?

ASM2 contains some really bad ****.
The Max Dillon character as a whole.
DR. KAFKA. jesus. ****ing. christ
"YOU'RE A FRAUD SPIDER-MAN" Top notch acting right there.

BvS. Max Landis. nuff said.
And i still cannot believe the Pee Jar moment, its so stupid i was laughing my ass off.

Kafka was especially awful. He could have been named Dr. Evilus McDevious.

Ooohhh yeah those were awful. Gotta love mid-90s CGI, baby! It's the best!

I don't mean to be rude but... you really can't tell why people view Judge Dredd as a joke?
I understand why people dislike the cod piece or judge outfits, or the funny side-kick, or Stallone as Dredd in general and the fact that he removes his helmet, but it's not enough to turn the entire film into a joke for me. I thought Armand Assante was really cool as Rico. I'm not saying it's a great CBM, but enjoyable, IMO.

I understand why people dislike the cod piece or judge outfits, or the funny side-kick, or Stallone as Dredd in general and the fact that he removes his helmet, but it's not enough to turn the entire film into a joke for me. I thought Armand Assante was really cool as Rico. I'm not saying it's a great CBM, but enjoyable, IMO.

I'll agree that Assante was good but I do feel like the whole movie is just unintentionally funny. Having Stallone constantly screaming "I AM THE LAW!!" was just painful. I mean, I saw the movie when I was 14 or so and I had no concept of what a good or a bad movie was, and I still remember laughing at him when he said that line. And everything looked so painfully fake. I think that may have been the biggest problem. I couldn't care less about the helmet thing; I know he never removes it in the comics but I feel like that's a silly thing to get angry at the movie over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"