Hypothetical Crossovers: Film Continuities that would be cool in a shared universe.

Further exploiting the Disney + Lucas + /Marvel shared U:

Three Caballeros - Warriors Three - Max Rebo's Trio
Fandral, Hogun, and Volstagg ...take the rainbow serape to the magical land of Tijuana! Which opens a portal to Jabba's Palace....Debauchery, singing, fiesta & fun ensue!.

m5jc9Nq.jpg

G4ggvug.jpg

BIKZgjA.jpg

Last edited:
Crazy Rich Asians and Sex and the City. :woo:

6g6nb6.gif

GNyZErj.jpg

Universal Monster Squad vs. Justice League:

Superman vs Frankenstein
Wonder Woman vs Bride of Frankenstein
Batman vs Dracula
Aquaman vs Creature Black Lagoon
Flash vs Wolfman
Green Lantern vs Invisible Man
Mummy vs. Hawks
J'onn J'onzz vs Metaluna

Last edited:
Alf and Predator.
Xenomorphs vs Men in Black.
Predator and Men in Black.
Universal Monster Squad vs. Justice League

Batman vs Dracula
It happened in animation.

Freaky Friday the 13th

A quarreling mother and daughter magically switch places - and then Jason kills them.
Laurie Strodes survives Myers to be killed by Vorhees.

g667n4S.jpg

D2hybeGX4AExBS3.jpg

It's SHAZAMorphing Time!

giphy.gif

x
giphy.gif

The comparisons are inevitable, might as well fully embrace it, and have them crossover.

Last edited:
EWu-iMUWsAAG2cv

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: CJ
Riddick vs Alien/Predators
Rambo/John Wick team up.

Magnificent Seven Samurai and Star Wars.

The REAL MARVEL / DISNEY / LUCAS crossover!

Guardians of the Galaxy vs .... The Star Hoppers!

6g5gj6.gif

vs.
D-pA_NjX4AA-ZlN.jpg

Battle Beyond the Stars not withstanding now that Disney owns both Marvel and Star Wars, why isn't this a movie already! :funny:

With Sebastian Stan as the Starkiller Kid (if you don't understand why you need to turn in your Star Wars fan badge)

Last edited:
The Warriors, and Escape from New York. Obviously set in different decades, natch.

I got the usual:
John Wick/Equalizer
CSI New York/Avengers
Punisher/Walking dead
Keeping up with the Kardashians/World War Z

Being Green: Disney/Marvel/Lucas/Henson crossover
giphy.gif

Ok we've had Kermit's nephew Robin, Hulkling, and we now have the Yoby, so I have to ask, has there ever been a Jiminy Jr.?
Cause that would just be weird?

Last edited:
Twilight/Harry Potter
Harry Potter/Percy Jackson
Jason Bourne/Mission Impossible
James Bond/Jason Bourne
IT/Legends of Tomorrow (the cw show)
Lord of the Rings/The Last Airbender
The Last Airbender/Narnia
Narnia/Fantastic Beasts and where to find them
Alice in Wonderland/Peter Pan
Peter Pan/Pirates of the caribbean
MCU/Star Wars
Star Wars/Green Lantern

and finally
Avengers (2012)/War of the worlds (Cruise version)
Yeah, that will be an invasion they wouldn't deal with as easily

Let's be brave.....

"Dora the explorer" takes a European adventure and wakes up in
"Hostel"

I wrote this in a similar thread way back when. This isn't necessarily something I'd "want", but just a write-up I came up with.

MCU and DCEU. Also Nolanverse and Snyderverse.

The Dark Knight and the first Iron Man both take place in 2008. Nick Fury is just starting to reach out to superheroes for the Avengers Initiative right around the time Batman becomes a fugitive for taking the fall for Two-Face's murders. Fury may have had an eye on Batman but then never makes an outreach effort because he thinks he's a murderer and Batman disappears for eight years anyway.

Then eight years later Batman returns around the time period that SHIELD is collapsed, Fury is "dead", and The Avengers are splintered and fighting among themselves, so no one has time to take notice of him, and then he's "dead" and replaced by John Blake.

Some time later, Blake the fledgling wannabe superhero gets murdered by The Joker and Harley Quinn (hence the Robin costume in the Batcave with HAHAHAHAHA graffiti on it). Bruce has to come back from the dead (somehow), and take back his roles as both Bruce Wayne and Batman. He gets robbed of his getaway and new life (things obviously didn't work out with Selina, as she is nowhere to be found), he's embittered by inadvertently serving up Blake like a lamb to the slaughter, and "just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in", hence his deterioration into the Batman who kills thugs and brands criminals in BvS. Also he and Alfred have a more snarky relationship and Alfred is extra surly because seeing Bruce yet again come back to Gotham, let alone become Batman again, let alone Batman now with extra cray cray, is the last thing in the world he ever wanted to see.

I wrote this in a similar thread way back when. This isn't necessarily something I'd "want", but just a write-up I came up with.

MCU and DCEU. Also Nolanverse and Snyderverse.

The Dark Knight and the first Iron Man both take place in 2008. Nick Fury is just starting to reach out to superheroes for the Avengers Initiative right around the time Batman becomes a fugitive for taking the fall for Two-Face's murders. Fury may have had an eye on Batman but then never makes an outreach effort because he thinks he's a murderer and Batman disappears for eight years anyway.

Then eight years later Batman returns around the time period that SHIELD is collapsed, Fury is "dead", and The Avengers are splintered and fighting among themselves, so no one has time to take notice of him, and then he's "dead" and replaced by John Blake.

Some time later, Blake the fledgling wannabe superhero gets murdered by The Joker and Harley Quinn (hence the Robin costume in the Batcave with HAHAHAHAHA graffiti on it). Bruce has to come back from the dead (somehow), and take back his roles as both Bruce Wayne and Batman. He gets robbed of his getaway and new life (things obviously didn't work out with Selina, as she is nowhere to be found), he's embittered by inadvertently serving up Blake like a lamb to the slaughter, and "just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in", hence his deterioration into the Batman who kills thugs and brands criminals in BvS. Also he and Alfred have a more snarky relationship and Alfred is extra surly because seeing Bruce yet again come back to Gotham, let alone become Batman again, let alone Batman now with extra cray cray, is the last thing in the world he ever wanted to see.
Great idea!
You just forgot to tie Snyderverse to MCU at the end

I was gunna say, you just tied the Nolan verse to Snyder verse.... you didn't really tie Dc to Marvel.

Marion Cobretti v/s a terminator, or a predator, or both!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"