Hypothetical Crossovers: Film Continuities that would be cool in a shared universe.

Kindergarten cop and nightmare on elm street.

EXYch1EWoAEgx5K
Holy s**t :wow:

Amazing work!!!

1. Lord of the Rings and Star Wars: Seeing some sort of comic or graphic novel that depicts the Empire’s takeover of the galaxy and stormtroopers landing in Middle Earth would be epic!
  2. Jason Bourne and Mission Impossible
  3. V for Vendetta and Watchmen

1. Lord of the Rings and Star Wars: Seeing some sort of comic or graphic novel that depicts the Empire’s takeover of the galaxy and stormtroopers landing in Middle Earth would be epic!

And yes, it's 100% of the same quality as Tolkien.

Titanic / Nightmare on Elm Street (would be a double nightmare)

Titanic / Inception (was it real?)

The Smurfs / Scooby Doo (both live action)

The Smurfs / Avatar (blue everywhere)

Scooby Doo / (original) Ghostbusters (two teams fighting demons)

Halloween / Terminator ("come with me if you wanna live")
Predator / Terminator (see above)

Karate Kid / Back to the future (Daniel goes up against Biff)

Blues Brothers / Gremlins (a lot of singing and dancing)

Blues Brothers / Cannonball Run (it's all about music and car chases)

Stand by me / Narnia (four sons of Adam, one has a gun)

Stand by me / IT (it wasn't a train that killed the kid)

Honey, I shrunk the kids / Friday the 13th (Jason gets shrinked along with a dozen teenagers)

Muppets / Star Wars (Kermit teams up with Jar-Jar Binks and Yoda)

Muppets / Alien (imagine for yourself)

Last edited:
Stand by me / IT (it wasn't a train that killed the kid)
The film plays out the same until they find the missing boy. Horrified they discover there's not much left of him but pieces.
Pennywise rises up from the bushes, with a devilish grin on his face.
"Helloooo boys! Do you like clowns?"
He advances fast toward the kids, hoping to get them all.
Just then, Kiefer and his pack of bullies arrive

Interesting Stephen King mash-up there!!!!!
I would really like to see that very scene

Last edited:
  • Nightmare on Elm Street & It
  • Pacific Rim, Godzilla & Kong
  • Robocop/Terminator/Predator

POWER
RANGERS
CKARMA

U00bkbR.jpg

giphy.gif

f1f7711e4806483ad6d8ea0e87dadd2c5513e016.jpg

+
6kyqf5.jpg

Either re-animated, or both revisited live-action, and then crossed-over.

Following the Live action globe traveling, crew of the Ulysses to the next "lost civilization", cryptozoology seeking expedition, ancient mysteries, unraveling chariot of the gods type adventures etc...

Then tracking and encountering 1920's era Gargoyles across the globe, pursuing evidence of the different clans, (the London Clan, Ishimura Clan, The Mayan Clan, etc.
Ending in a gothic, gaslight NY City clan, letting them shadow away in peace, keeping their secret.

If nothing else, it should at least be adapted into a stand-alone comic.

Last edited:
Dirty Harry Reluctantly being helped by Hannibal Lecter in a case, and then chasing after him after he inevitably escapes.

Predator and Species.

So you would have Natasha Henstridge's Sil trying to mate with a Predator? Or would it be like a typical Predator movie where he's hunting her down to add her skull to his collection?

Conan the Cimmerian while stopped at a local tavern is hired by a small village to locate warriors to help defend a village from an army of bandits under the command of a rumored to be immortal war lord. CONAN does his best and collects a rag tag band with the meager offerings the village has. He finds the now wondering King Dar, also known as the Beast Master, an aged swordsman of incredible skill called Mad Martigan (WILLOW), a former wizard's apprentice that has slain a dragon (DRAGON SLAYER), a mystic blade weilder called Hawk (HAWK THE SLAYER) , the She-Devil with a sword Red Sonja and a wondering elf archer, perhaps the last of his kind named Legolas. CONAN will need all the help he can get, for he soon learns that the war lord's immortality is no myth or rumor, for this war lord goes by the name, The Kurgan!

And yes... I am well aware that this is a SEVEN SAMURAI riff.
That'd be great, although add or swap Legolas for Elric (an actual sellsword (although he hasn't got his movie or TV series yet)) still seems he might be better fit with that magnificent barbarian bunch.

With that, when he inevitably gets one, I'd love to see the original White Wolf run into his complete rip-off.

VJdzCzW.jpg

X
6g58oj.jpg

6fb0r2.jpg

6fb1p3.gif

600984.jpg

6002k9.gif
6g69mw.gif

Although I'm not sure how this clear rip-off character has not been litigated into oblivion yet?

Last edited:
Honestly, the Witcher novels steal whole chunks of Moorcock cosmology anyway, you might as well have a crossover, it would fit just fine into Eternal Champion mythos. Granted, people might be annoyed when they realize that Geralt isn't the local Incarnation of the Champion, its Ciri. *ahem*

It's already done. Even twice, I think

The AvP movies have been horribly done tho.

I think most fans of both franchises would've preferred seeing Preds being in the Alien timeline - i.e. the distant future, and with Space Marines, like the video games have done. As opposed to what we've actually gotten in the movies so far, which is both characters in nebulous "present day". :argh:

5mtfms.gif

The world needs to have it's ass kicked then come together and heal, with the 3 contemporary takes on a good old fashioned over-the-top XPloitation Legends!,
For an unabashedly cliche, outrageous multi-ethnic parody mashup:

Joining together to unite the world and wreck people, for an epic Triple-X-Over!
Bulletproof Monk + Black Dynamite + Machete!
Chow Yun-fat + Michael Jai White + Danny Trejo
In a Triumphant Team-Up:
FSuwK7CWQAEYCg8

Last edited:
Animated...

D2COK7GX4AU38gy.jpg

XRN2u1z.jpg

xaO3PAD.jpg

6gjbgq.jpg

This should have happened ...
DY54bghX0AIwd7B.jpg

EiUFzMlWkAktFZe

EG44CjcWkAA71dz

Last edited:
There are a few pretty obvious ones, but one cross over I always thought would have been good...

Imagine Indy, out in the desert, looking for a device that has been rumoured to be hidden that has the capabilities to transcend space and time.

He finds it, hidden in a cave, a metallic craft, unlike anything he had seen before, lines and angles unfamiliar to him - it suddenly ignites, roars into life, blue neon lights pulsate - a gruff voice is heard scolding a teenager... the machine blasts out and off, flames left behind... Indy looks on as the craft disappears...

Indy and the Delorean

Indy and the Delorean

Back to a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
The ManDelorean

Marty: Doc, you turned a Mandalorian into a Time Machine?
Doc: Great Scott just put on the suit Marty, everything will be okay!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"