• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I just had the weirdest AIM conversation

Boom

I got nothin'
Reaction score
So I'm talking to a female classmate at my college, and we start talking about casual stuff. Like how our summers have been going, how excited we are to go back in a few weeks. You know, casual.

Suddenly, she sends something that leaves me speechless.

"I want a baby."

Perplexed, I asked her to elaborate.

As it turns out, she wants to have a baby with her boyfriend just so he'll stay with her.

I told her that there is no way a baby would guarantee that he'd stay with her. She then said that they signed a statement saying that if she had his child, he'd stay with her.

I then remind her that she is in school, doesn't have a job, and would have to make huge sacrifices. She adds that her boyfriend is mean to her and wouldn't care if she left. But she is completely in love with him.

And while all of this is taking place, another girl IMs me asking what I'd think if she got blue hair highlights.

What the **** is wrong with this college?

Wow, that's certainly the premiere way to step into life. :dry:

So I'm talking to a female classmate at my college, and we start talking about casual stuff. Like how our summers have been going, how excited we are to go back in a few weeks. You know, casual.

"I want a baby."

As it turns out, she wants to have a baby with her boyfriend just so he'll stay with her.

I told her that there is no way a baby would guarantee that he'd stay with her. She then said that they signed a statement saying that if she had his child, he'd stay with her.

I then remind her that she is in school, doesn't have a job, and would have to make huge sacrifices. She adds that her boyfriend is mean to her and wouldn't care if she left. But she is completely in love with him.

And while all of this is taking place, another girl IMs me asking what I'd think if she got blue hair highlights.

College is overrated.

You should tell her you can't have babies from doo doo love.

yep, even idiots go to college

I think I wanted to have a baby once........whew, those ten minutes were scary.

She's a candidate for mandatory sterilization. :up:

I want a baby.

Tell her to get blue highlights. That might make up for the momma pangs she has been feeling.

And tell the other girl... those highlights would make her look fat.

"I want a baby."

She wants to sex you up.

This is why you should have to pass a battery of tests and earn a license before you can procreate.

This is why the world is so ****ed up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"