I think this deserves its own thread...Josh Trank denounces Fantastic Four

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm inclined to think they filmed the fourth one in advance of the movie coming out. At the end of the third podcast Smith said that it would come out after the release of the film and that they would be able to talk about the sequel, but he never said explicitly that they would do the last segment after the film's release. That's my only knowledge of the fourth segment though, maybe there's other info out there.

I wouldn't be surprised if Trank or Fox or even Smith himself have killed the release because of how ridiculous it's going to come across. I really hope it does get released. I'm fascinated by all the behind the scenes details of this.

A couple interesting tidbits from the podcast (for anyone who doesn't want to sit through them all -- I certainly sped listened to parts of them):

- When Trank claims that Domashev was a fake name and some hilarious dancing around the blogger stuff (I don't think Kevin Smith believed him) **DO NOT POST LINKS TO UNCENSORED CURSING**this part[/URL] in the third vid).
- I think the VFX guy who John Schnepp claimed was replaced by Fox is probably Kevin Mack this part**DO NOT POST LINKS TO UNCENSORED CURSING** in the third vid).

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for this. :lmao:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member