IESB Exclusive - Live Action Wonder Woman Picking Up Speed

Man is it me or is DC really on a roll. First, GL then Jonah Hex and now Wonder Woman. I hope Superman, Flash and possibly Aquaman is next.

beyond Superman and the Vertigo comics movies, I think The Flash is next in line, and then Wonder Woman. Aquaman would be hard, not because of the content of the script and vfx, but more so on the public perception of Aquaman himself.

From what it looks like looks like its back to square one they dont have writers any more and dont have a director. Its been like this for a long time and likely wont be seeing the light of day for a long time. I really wish wb/dc got the control away from silver because at this rate with him he hasnt been able to get ww off the ground for what over 10yrs or so. They should give it to someone else who could get it moving faster.

beyond Superman and the Vertigo comics movies, I think The Flash is next in line, and then Wonder Woman. Aquaman would be hard, not because of the content of the script and vfx, but more so on the public perception of Aquaman himself.

I agree, it's an uphill battle. Aquaman has to overcome his superfriends image.

Also let's not forget that Suicide Squad is on the radar, which from what I've heard, WB/DC really want to happen :)

Man is it me or is DC really on a roll. First, GL then Jonah Hex and now Wonder Woman. I hope Superman, Flash and possibly Aquaman is next.

No, it is you. They where on a roll last year, with Justice League, Shazam, Green Arrow, Teen Titans, and yes, Wonderwoman and Superman.

I say, wait on it.

Prediction: Next month WW will be dead again.

I honestly think that the Wachowski Brothers will end up on this film. Considering the constant working relationship between them and Silver.... and also the fact that they gave WB one of their most financially successful franchises and also the fact they made KILLER adaptation of V For Vendetta for them (alongside Silver, of course)... I think it's a pretty safe bet they will atleast end up atleast directing this film, if not writing it as well.

After the huge stink of Speed Racer, I doubt it. Maybe if Ninja Assassin does well. George Miller is more likely an option since it would likely film in Aussieland plus he has agood relationship still with Warners. (no that doesn't mean Gale will be Wondy)

I honestly think that the Wachowski Brothers will end up on this film. Considering the constant working relationship between them and Silver.... and also the fact that they gave WB one of their most financially successful franchises and also the fact they made KILLER adaptation of V For Vendetta for them (alongside Silver, of course)... I think it's a pretty safe bet they will atleast end up atleast directing this film, if not writing it as well.
Silver wanted them to make a WW movie the instant he got the rights IIRC. They showed no interest in making it, otherwise we'd have gotten a movie years ago.

After the huge stink of Speed Racer, I doubt it. Maybe if Ninja Assassin does well. George Miller is more likely an option since it would likely film in Aussieland plus he has agood relationship still with Warners.
Miller would be a great director for WW.

(no that doesn't mean Gale will be Wondy)
:word:

I want Len Wiseman to direct. And either Natasha Alam or Taylor Cole to star :D I think they'll go for a name actress in the role, though.

Well it would be great if WW could get off the ground and rolling but like before we are back at square one and nothing happening really. Thats all we get with dc characters it seems with wb(minus batman/green lantern/jonah hex currently)

Well it would be great if WW could get off the ground and rolling but like before we are back at square one and nothing happening really.

Agreed. Though I'm glad the previous new producer didn't stick around.

Thats all we get with dc characters it seems with wb(minus batman/green lantern/jonah hex currently)
They have improved though. Vertigo properties with good quality are getting made remarkably fast. Watchmen, GL and Jonah Hex may be exceptions but they are still good examples that things are changing for the better at WB.

Last edited:
Yea i just hope things do really happen more for some of the other bigger/lesser known DC guys too and they are treated seriously and not a joke.

Yea its nice that gl and hex are the next films to be happening this yr with possible the loosers, and maybe a sucide squid film soon too but every time we hear about a dc film possibly happening this fall part and doesnt happen.

Yea its nice that gl and hex are the next films to be happening this yr with possible the loosers, and maybe a sucide squid film soon too but every time we hear about a dc film possibly happening this fall part and doesnt happen.
True. Still, its good they're moving in the right direction with the movies. Their tv show adaptions are something they need to work on, though. The animated and movie branches are making them look like amateurs.

And, Odette Yustman.

Justine Waddell
thinking.gif

I would like to see...Malin Ackerman as, Wonder Woman, with Lynda Carter as Hyppolita, Tom Jane as Steve Trevor, and Michael Ironside as Ares God Of War, directed by Paul Verhoven.

um, no. Malin is good as a R rated character like Silk Spectre but I dont think she'll do Wondy Justice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"