Logan If "Logan" follows "The Last Stand"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mutant 77

Supreme Keeper of the X-Men Movie Continuity
Reaction score
If "Logan" follows "The Last Stand" - 24 years after.

Timeline One:
Origins - X1 - X2 - The Last Stand - Logan
Timeline Two:
First Class - Alternate Origins - Alt. X1 - Alt. X2 - Alt. TLS - The Wolverine - DOFP (Black 2023)
Timeline Three:
First Class - DOFP (1973) - Apocalypse - Supernova - New Mutants - Deadpool - X-Force - DOFP (Sunny 2023)

It fits into the original timeline (Timeline 1) nicely. I guess...

In 2004, mutant births stop. Around the time X1 and X2 occurred.

After "The Last Stand" (2005), when Beast becomes a "politician", the X-Men turn into popular superheroes.

The X-Men: Storm - Wolverine - Iceman - Beast - Angel - Colossus - Shadowcat. Maybe Nightcrawler also re-joined the team. And maybe they also recruited Kwannon (TLS Psylocke).

You could place the Westchester Incident in 2020 or so.

What do you think about?

My minor gripe is that there was NO Doctor Rice in "Origins".

X-Continuity
http://x-continuity.blogspot.com

For me....it's gotten to the point with the X movies where continuity don't mean a thing.

I've said before that I think Logan works well as a conclusion to the original trilogy. But you've got to add The Wolverine to Timeline One... it specifically mentions X3.

I've said before that I think Logan works well as a conclusion to the original trilogy. But you've got to add The Wolverine to Timeline One... it specifically mentions X3.

It mentions its version of the events of X3.

Yukio has a picture in her car of Logan and Storm from X3, though.

I think it can still fit in the alternate future of DoFP there's nothing to say that things like X1 and X2 didn't happen the way they did in the new timeline, but maybe just differently. Like how Logan said Statue of Liberty was a long time ago.

The Wolverine is a direct continuation of Last Stand. That's been stated as well as flashbacks and voice overs that connect to the past movies.

I wish there was a time line in our existence where just one thread was required to discuss time lines :hehe:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"