1. XDOFP
2. X2
3. First Class
4. X1
5. The Wolverine
6. x3
7. Origins

6 & 7 are truly horrific though

This so tough..... Especially because when films come out I love them, so I remember my excitement at x1 and giving it 10/10. Over time you always reassess and ultimately compare them to each other.

1. Xmen 2: I think from a story point of view, display of powers, the fact my favourite original cast members are all involved, this is still the best. Overall a balanced film with all the ingredients that make a great film.

2. Xmen: DOFP: This is such a close second and over time might over take x2. I loved the combinations of both cast (although more OT would have swayed to the top.) I love the chemistry between the FC and the 3rd act is incredible.

3. Xmen 1: This is mainly because this is the one that started it all, it has that gritty tone which is so iconic, it really set up the massive story of Charles/Eric. Loved the teenage rogue, loved it when storm comes out of the lift (yes I love THAT line) it has some iconic moments.

4. Xmen: First Class: I think this is very close to being third. I like the storyline, I like the introduction, the idea of mutants playing apart of real history.

5. The Wolverine: This is his best outing, loved Japan and the new characters ( apart from viper, I really couldn't care for her.) I like how it linked back to xmen and him returning to the fold.

6: Xmen: The Last Stand: I loved the idea of the cure and the idea would you take it, i like parts of the Phoenix, (more fire please) there was some shocks and it had some good casting, beast and kitty.

7: xmen origins: loved the opening montage, like his brother relationships. I think it made to many errors overall and comes last.

Overall. I love Xmen so like all of them. Yes, there are issues with a number of them, and the series isn't perfect but I love the films and still want more..... Although more like x2 and DOFP of course.

It took four viewings but now, I can make the list:

X-Men Days of Future Past (1a)
X2 (1b)
The Wolverine (Extended)
X-Men
X-Men First Class
X-Men The Last Stand

1a. X2 9/10
1b. X-Men: DOFP 9/10
2. X-Men: FC 8.7/10

3. The Wolverine 7/10
4. X-Men 6/10
5. X-Men: The Last Stand 6/10

6. Origins 4/10

1. X2
2. X-Men: Days of Future Past
3. X-Men
4. X-Men: The Last Stand
5. X-Men: First Class

1. The Wolverine
2. X-Men Origins: Wolverine

As of right now this is how I rank them, DOFP is a hair behind X2...for now.

X2: X-Men United
X-Men: Days of Future Past
X-Men
First Class
The Wolverine
X-Men: The Last Stand
X-Men Origins: Wolverine

I saw DOFP 3 times... It honestly got better after each viewing. The only other film I've seen more than once in theaters was The Dark Knight... I wish I could go back and change my vote in the poll to a 10/10.

1.) X-Men: Days of Future Past (10/10)
2.) X-2: X-Men United (9/10)
3.) X-Men: First Class (8.5/10)
4.) X-Men (7.5/10)
5.) The Wolverine (7/10)
6.) X-Men Origins: Wolverine (4.5/10)
7.) X-Men: The Last Stand (4/10)

1. X-Men: Days Of Future Past (10/10)
2. X-Men 2: X-Men United (9/10)
3. X-Men: First Class (8.5/10)
4.) X-Men (7.5/10)
5. X-Men: The Last Stand (6/10)