Origins

1. Days of Future Past - 10/10
2. X2 - 9/10
3. First Class - 9/10
4. X-Men - 8/10
5. The Wolverine (Extended Cut) - 7/10
6. The Last Stand - 6/10
7. Origins: Wolverine - 5/10

DOFP 9/10 only seeing it once, you never know how it's going to age. So many of these movies now, this one stood out.
x-men 8/10
x-men first class 8/10 Fassbender, gives the best performance of the series, imo.
The Wolverine 7/10 the climax does not measure up or fit with the high standards of the first two thirds of the movie.
x2 7/10
Origins 4/10
x-men 3 2/10 awful

1. X-Men: Days of Future Past (4.5/5)
2. X-Men 2 (4.5/5)
3. X-Men (4/5)
4. The Wolverine (4/5)
5. X-Men: First Class (4/5)
6. X-Men 3: The Last Stand/X-Men Origins: Wolverine (not deserving of a rating whatsoever)

After seeing DoFP I still had X2 above it. But now after seeing DoFP a few more times I think it has become my favourite in the series. While I feel X2 still has this great story and cohesion. I think DoFP just scratches past it because it's so complicated but pulls it all off.

1. X-Men: Days of Future Past
2. X2
3. X-Men: First Class
4. X-Men
5. The Wolverine
6. X-Men: The Last Stand
7. X-Men Origins: Wolverine

The last two while bad are still at least enjoyable. If I do a X-Men marathon, I still watch them.

1. DOFP
2. X2
3. The Wolverine
4. X-Men
5. First Class
6. The Last Stand
7. Origins: Wolverine

Ok, now I've managed to see it twice I think I can make a fair judgement now that I'm happy with, pretty easy decision in the end too.....

1. X-Men: Days of Future Past
2. The Wolverine
3. X2
4. First Class
5. X1
6. X3
7. XO:Wolverine

After seeing the new film and watching all the old ones beforehand.

1. DOFP
2. X2/First Class tie
4. X1
5. The Wolverine
6. X3 (you still suck, but my seething hatred can now be calmed. Thank you DOFP)

After seeing the new film and watching all the old ones beforehand.

1. DOFP
2. X2/First Class tie
4. X1
5. The Wolverine
6. X3 (you still suck, but my seething hatred can now be calmed. Thank you DOFP)
I think I'm leaning this way as well. :up:

1. X2
2. X-men First Class
3. X-men
4. X-men DOFP
5. X3

My Favorite to Least Favorite list:

1) X-Men: Days Of Future Past-Amazing. Intense. Everyone did an excellent job in their roles. Excellent casting, great story. :yay:

2) X2: X-Men United-Great story. Such an emotional ending. Loved Cox's Stryker as the villain. The addition of Nightcrawler was awesome (loved the opening scene) :woot:

3) X-Men-Great start for the franchise. Jackman's accent kind slips in some scenes, but he makes the role his. He was born to play Wolverine. The story of him and Rogue's journey to the X-Men is great. :word:

4) X-Men: First Class-I really enjoyed this film. James McAvoy and Michael Fassbender keep the movie interesting. I also loved Kevin Bacon's Sebastian Shaw. :word:

5) X-Men III: The Last Stand-Kelsey Grammar's Beast is the best character in this film, and what very little good scenes that are in this film, have him in it. Unfortunately that's about it. The story is very rushed, crammed with both the cure and the Phoenix (which was such a let down after the build up from X2), and slaps Cyclops fans in the face. :whatever:

5) X-Men Origins: Wolverine-Terrible. The action scenes were "ok". I enjoyed the Gambit scenes...but that's about it. Deadpool was treated very poorly. Logan wandering off finding old people to help take care of him reminds me too much of Clark Kent. The story had such potential and we were given such a crappy movie. :cmad:

6) The Wolverine-Again, like "Origins", the action was good, but that's about it. I actually found this movie quite boring. :dry:

The appreciation I have for X2 is huge. For a decade, it has been my favorite superhero movie. As a construct, it's just great. But I can't deny the impact DOFP had on me. It's huge, the sheer emotional weight makes it THE X-movie. And it's so similar to X2 in some ways that it feels like they're siblings.

1) DOFP
2) X2
3) X1/FC/The Wolverine (impossible to choose, so let them share the third position. all still good movies)

6) X3
7) XO:W

1) X-Men: Days of Future Past
2) X-Men 2
3) X-Men: First Class
4: X-Men/ The Wolverine

5) X-Men: The Last Stand

6) X-Men Origins: Wolverine

Days of Future Past
First Class
X2 / The Wolverine
X1
X3

.....getting punched in the nuts

Wolverine Origins I guess.

X2
DOFP/FC
TW
X1/X3
I don't acknowledge that other film...

X2 : 9/10
First Class/DOFP : 8.5/10 (might change for DOFP though when I view it more times)
X-Men : 7.5/10
The Wolverine : 7/10
The Last Stand : 5.5/10
Origins : 3/10

X-Men: Days of Future Past
X2
X-Men: First Class
X-Men

The other movies never happened. ;)

1. Days of Future Past 5/5
2. X2 5/5
3. X Men 4.5/5
4. First Class 4/5
5. The Wolverine 4/5
6. The Last Stand 3/5
7. Origins 2/5

Pretty strong series of movies if you ask me.

XMFC 9/10
DOFP 8/10
X2 7.5/10
X1 7/10
TW-I haven't seen it but it can't be worst than XO or X3.
X3 5/10
XO: Wolverine 4/10

1. Days of Future Past
2. First Class
3. X2
4. X-Men
5. The Wolverine
6. The Last Stand

Days of Future Past
First Class
X2 / The Wolverine
X1
X3

.....getting punched in the nuts

Wolverine Origins I guess.

Hahaha, I legitimately laughed out loud at this. Well done. :pal:

Other than DoFP, I haven't watched the OT for a while, particularly the first. I'm going to have to, but for now, my rating goes like this -

DoFP
X2
X1
X:FC
TW
X3
XO-W

Upon re-watch, X1 and FC may swap places, but I think it's unlikely. Who knows?!

I rewatched TLS 2 days ago and man was it awful. I actually fell asleep at some parts

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"