In The Multiverse Of Madness Spoiler Discussion Thread

D'Spayre and Sleepwalker have never been mentioned before. How do they fit into the movie?

They are not in the movie, as far as we know. Those 2 figures are comic based

Rintrah should’ve been Sleepwalkers color.
Don’t believe D’Spayre and Sleepwalker are in the movie - there have been figures in the Legends series, that have nothing to do with the movie before

Miss America Chavez!
268437941_5092945444071689_6745193443548802115_n.jpg

5yhi61.gif

cool story…but still no teaser trailer

Miss America Chavez!
268437941_5092945444071689_6745193443548802115_n.jpg

5yhi61.gif

I hope her powers are different. Reading up on her, she can smash open star shaped portals which I hope doesn't mean she uses a sling ring to open up said portals and instead she opens those portals differently and not using a sling ring.

Last edited:
Anyone read the supposed plot leaks and feel... underwhelmed?

since the leaks of Eternals turned out to be true, I never count them out.
But then again I could enjoy Eternals more than others, because I was warned

When. MoM was announced, it was my most anticipated phase 4 movie.This leak, if true, gives me nothing.
I don’t like the direction, they go with the MCU.
I liked all of the Disney plus series, but only one movie of phase 4 (Eternals)

I trust Raimi to deliver but half of that sounds meh

Latest rumor is John Krasinki has a cameo as Reed.

Honestly this is getting out of hand. I don’t want a movie catered to people like me who read casting rumors.

Latest rumor is John Krasinki has a cameo as Reed.

Honestly this is getting out of hand. I don’t want a movie catered to people like me who read casting rumors.

Likely coming from a questionable source, so I don't believe it for now.

I can't see a Monica Rambeau variant being in this, not before she's fully powered anyways. I suspect we'll see Lashana Lynch's Maria Rambeau as a Captain Marvel in her universe as part of the rumored Illuminati. And I am all for more Lashana Lynch returning. She was one of the bright spots in Captain Marvel (a movie I thought was good but my main issue was that Carol lacked personality and she was better in Avengers: End Game).

You know what's really missing from Strange in these movies? The strangeness of him as a character. I was reading Guardian Devil and he's portrayed as ominous, almost like a spooky untouchable character. In the MCU, he's just some wizard, walking around just casually interacting with everyone. Even the Sanctum Sanctorum doesn't have character. It looks like some nice big house.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joelschmole
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"