In The Multiverse Of Madness Spoiler Discussion Thread

They had a trailer for FFH before Endgame was released…

It's a May release, so.....Super Bowl trailer maybe?

Super Bowl trailers are no real trailers. They‘re almost 1min long whereas a real teaser is about 2,5 minutes and trailers are around 3 minutes

Ok…if you say so
Do some research. It costs MILLIONS for a 30 second spot for the Super Bowl. No studio in their right mind would release a full 2 minute plus trailer and pay MILLIONS when can could just drop it online for free.

So yes, I do say so.

Do some research. It costs MILLIONS for a 30 second spot for the Super Bowl. No studio in their right mind would release a full 2 minute plus trailer and pay MILLIONS when can could just drop it online for free.

So yes, I do say so.

Isn't that just a drop in the bucket for Disney, though, considering all the exposure they'd want? I mean, we've known them to spend money for Super Bowl spots for films like Black Widow, as far as a recent example.

Isn't that just a drop in the bucket for Disney, though, considering all the exposure they'd want? I mean, we've known them to spend money for Super Bowl spots for films like Black Widow, as far as a recent example.
TV spot, sure its a possibility. Full 2+ minute trailer? No chance.

May Marvel releases always got trailers in November/December. If this doesn’t it will be going against precedent

we would’ve heared already…

So apparently some snippets of stuff and not an actual teaser. I’m guessing a teaser trailer will come later down the line.

Last edited:
what an odd way to promote such a movie.

I remember a scene from X-Men DoFP at the end of TASM2…the one where Mystique frees the Mutants in Vietnam

Another Avenger who isn't Wanda Maximoff?

:hmm

It says specifically a Whatif Avengers character. There were rumors a few months ago about

Haley Atwell as Captain Britain showing up in a live action movie

It says specifically a Whatif Avengers character. There were rumors a few months ago about

Haley Atwell as Captain Britain showing up in a live action movie

The issue I had with that it was going to be a one time thing. Now I have said before that one of my issues with Falcon and the Winter Soldier was too many people with the same enhanced abilities as Steve Rogers without a change in their looks. Bucky at least has that bionic arm and Isaiah Bradley is at least old. With Captain Carter, I would hope that her superhero costume and shield are like in What If? and not "let's just give her Rogers' outfit and SHIELD because she's a super soldier"

Correction: They apparently did show the teaser trailer for DS:MOM at the end of SM:NWH.

Last edited:
A teaser for MoM is on YouTube with music only, no dialogue and it looks insane.

I'm so hyped for that movie more so than NWH. Bring back my boy Sam Raimi!

The cat is out of the bag and the teaser is plastered all over Twitter/YouTube so they might as well officially release it online.

Last edited:
The cat is out of the bag and the teaser is plastered all over Twitter/YouTube so they might as well officially release it online.
Can someone who has seen the teaser please tell me if Rintrah is in it?

Thank you.

Another Avenger who isn't Wanda Maximoff?

:hmm

They are referring to Wanda and I don't understand why they are playing coy. She has been announced since the 2019 Comic Con presentation.

I just don't want Wanda to be the "full villain" like some leaks have been reporting. This makes it seem like Strange Supreme might be? I'd rather that.

They are referring to Wanda and I don't understand why they are playing coy. She has been announced since the 2019 Comic Con presentation.

yeah, there were only two confirmed cast members back then: BC and Elisabeth Olsen.
all the others Wong, Christine Palmer, Mordo, America Chávez were confirmed end of 2020

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joelschmole
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"