In theaters or on Disney+?

I saw GvK in theaters, with mask mandates and social distancing still in affect, and it was AMAZING. (the movie going experience, not the actual movie.) Even with a less than half full theater, the energy of the audience was incredible. Got my tickets for BW in IMAX. No more social distancing, and my showing is almost sold out. No doubt it will be by next week. So freaking pumped!! I'm ready!!

I saw GvK in theaters, with mask mandates and social distancing still in affect, and it was AMAZING. (the movie going experience, not the actual movie.) Even with a less than half full theater, the energy of the audience was incredible. Got my tickets for BW in IMAX. No more social distancing, and my showing is almost sold out. No doubt it will be by next week. So freaking pumped!! I'm ready!!
Enjoy that movie!!!

Theaters

Love the MCU but ain't no way in hell that I'm paying 30 dollars to watch a movie.

I would definitely see it in theatres but the theatres don’t open up in my side of Canada until the 21st.

Premiere Access will be a big success here, because almost every cinema outside the big chains are boycotting BW

Not sure yet but probably from home so Disney+

My daughter and I sent to the theater this evening to see it. It was my first time back to the theater since SPIDER-MAN FAR FROM HOME. This is the type of film I want to see on the big screen.

I saw it on IMAX with a full audience (spaces out) and it was definitely worth watching on the big screen to get that cinematic experience first hand with the various action sequences. The last film I saw was Sonic: The Hedgehog. So it felt good to break out a good old Marvel Blockbuster as I return to the cinema.

Saw it in IMAX tonight with a fairly large crowd and hopefully seeing it again tomorrow night with one of my best friends who I have a bit of a tradition to see the MCU movies with opening nights

How does it work with Disney + Premier Access when there are like 5 households (please don't judge....lol) sharing an account? Does each household pay the $30 or just one and everyone can watch?

Birds of Prey was the last film i saw in theaters before the pandemic and this was the first film i watched in theaters post pandemic.

The last film I'd seen in theaters was Rise of Skywalker. Feels like an eternity ago.

This didn't seem like it would be a big screen spectacle like some of the others, so I did the math.

Cost of a ticket ($14), popcorn($6-$7), and a bottle of water ($3-$5) for just me, put me close enough that the difference was only $4-$7. The way I see it for an extra few dollars that means I can watch it as many times as I want, with whomever I want, between now and Oct 6. Also you don't have to worry about losing extra time with trailers, finding a seat, booking online, etc. that stretch a 2 hour movie into a 3 hour afternoon.

Anyway factor in taking a date and you're right at $30 just in tickets.

Oddly I did miss seeing the trailers.

This didn't seem like it would be a big screen spectacle like some of the others, so I did the math.

Cost of a ticket ($14), popcorn($6-$7), and a bottle of water ($3-$5) for just me, put me close enough that the difference was only $4-$7. The way I see it for an extra few dollars that means I can watch it as many times as I want, with whomever I want, between now and Oct 6. Also you don't have to worry about losing extra time with trailers, finding a seat, booking online, etc. that stretch a 2 hour movie into a 3 hour afternoon.

Anyway factor in taking a date and you're right at $30 just in tickets.

Oddly I did miss seeing the trailers.
I LOVE seeing trailers on the big screen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"