In theaters or on Disney+?

The poster was clearly referring to Black widow, right?

Obviously. Except Black Widow isn't the first big blockbuster to come out in two years is my point. There are others, like GvK, that are big blockbusters that will be out before Black Widow.

In theatres for sure....whenever theatres open up here in BC. I refuse to watch a movie like this from my couch. Just....no. Especially for what they want for Premium access ($35) when I already have Disney+.

Theatres, or if they still don't open here I'll just have to wait.

I changed my mind.
Today, I had my first vaccination.
I will receive my second dose on June 14.
That is 31 days before my next birthday, July 15, 2021.
And, on my birthday, I have a WIDOW'S BLIND DATE!

I can now confirm I will see this in theatres July 9! Looks like theatres are opening in BC on June 15. Hallelujah!

I got my 2nd COVID shot on May 20th and will be fully vaccinated by early June so it's an easy choice for me to back to the theater.

How many who plan to see it in theaters, plan to see it twice?
Because, if you plan see it twice, especially with food, that's easily over $35.
And one ticket plus, a spouse and two kids, that's WAY over $35.

How many who plan to see it in theaters, plan to see it twice?
Because, if you plan see it twice, especially with food, that's easily over $35.
And one ticket plus, a spouse and two kids, that's WAY over $35.
That's their business. Why are we worrying about other people's finances?

Plus, it's not worth 35 to watch a movie like this from my couch. Where's the novelty in that? I want to watch Marvel movies on the big screen, with big sound and, most importantly, that sense of community you feel when seeing a hyped up movie with a lot of people!

That's just me though. I like getting out of the house whenever possible.

Called my theatre just to double check they're opening on June 15th. She said "That's the plan". Now I'm just not so patiently waiting for advance tickets to go on sale. I can't remember the last time I bought an advance ticket. January 2020 for 1917 or Bad Boys for Life maybe...? Theatres opened here for a few months last fall and I managed to see Tenet but I just went straight to the box office for that.

Either way, getting back to movie theatres is huge for me!

As long as theaters require wearing masks at all times, I don’t think I’ll be going back. I definitely agree with the rule but it is very uncomfortable for me to be wearing it for a straight 2+ hours indoors.

If people wear glasses and not contact lenses then wearing a mask is going to fog up your glasses the whole time making it difficult to see. I can't see this being comfortable at all and worth it just to see the film in theatres and then maybe not even enjoy it that much.

Lol same here, its another reason why I find wearing masks uncomfortable.
I guess it's a good thing most theaters aren't requiring masks anymore then

Just got my ticket! Been a long time coming, man.

Also got my ticket for F9. Went to see the new Conjuring yesterday and I was thrilled to see it pretty so busy considering it was the first day theatres re-opened in BC. Anyone not wishing to go to theatres yet will be in the clear minority, methinks.

Theaters.

It's been a tradition with my dad to see the Marvel/Superhero movies opening night on IMAX (except Endgame because he was out of state) and I plan on keeping it for a while. I actually was able to drop the tickets and pick up a third to include my brother who will be in town from Texas. All of us have been vaccinated for a couple of months so I feel comfortable going.

Theaters in my country are still closed and there's no Disney+ here!

Isn't Disney+ supposed to open there later this year?
I looked it up, it just launched in Thailand and Malaysia this month. But nothing in my country or else I would have known about it by now. Wikipedia says 2021 but there's no actual date yet.

At home for sure. I’ve been wanting for years to have the ability to stream theater release films at home. So I hope this is the new thing going forward. I prefer it over going to the theater.

My wife and I got our vaccine so she's taking me to a fancy theater for a late Father's Day gift.

I'm hyped.

Looking forward to the opening weekend crowd experience once again!

At home for sure. I’ve been wanting for years to have the ability to stream theater release films at home. So I hope this is the new thing going forward. I prefer it over going to the theater.

Same here. I’m going to ride this wave for as long as I can.

Theater for sure - got my tickets yesterday for Friday's opening. I've already been back to the Cinema for QUIET 2 and FAST 9 as test runs. Got my vaccine so I'm not concerned about this variant bs ... make mine marvel!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"