Infinity War Infinity Wars Character Confirmed List

Spidey's not in Avengers 4 because in the first act of Avengers 3 he gets killed. Not by Thanos, but by The Spot. :o

I wonder what the budget is gonna be for this film? This should break the record.

They don't need to go overboard. I don't want to see a CGI-fest. I know there will be plenty of VFX shots but there is no reason for Marvel to overdo it. I think a 250-280 million is reasonable. This will be a 2-parter after all.

They don't need to go overboard. I don't want to see a CGI-fest. I know there will be plenty of VFX shots but there is no reason for Marvel to overdo it. I think a 250-280 million is reasonable. This will be a 2-parter after all.

$500m for both of them. They should get more bang for their buck too as they're filmed back to back.

Holy moly. All these characters in one movie. Wouldn't it be better if it wasn't so crowded? Or is this the wrap up of the Marvel movies?

Holy moly. All these characters in one movie. Wouldn't it be better if it wasn't so crowded?

Peoples said the same abut Civil War, but they've never failed to make it work thus far.

Or is this the wrap up of the Marvel movies?

Nope.

Holy moly. All these characters in one movie. Wouldn't it be better if it wasn't so crowded? Or is this the wrap up of the Marvel movies?

Sadly I didn't come away as impressed with the Russos in Civil War as I did Winter Soldier - so I'm a little bit worried. I felt they were a little out of their element in managing all the characters.

I'm going to enjoy it regardless (at least I think), but there's bound to be hoards of short-changing, shoe-horning, and thinly explained elements.

Last edited:

I don't think it should be a problem.
Everyone is already introduced, we know their backstories, etc.
If we were just meeting these characters for the first time, it'd be different.

Thankfully, it's not the wrap-up.

Anyone wanna gimme a round up of whose missing from the list so I can add them?

http://birthmoviesdeath.com/2017/02/07/even-benicio-del-toro-is-coming-back-for-infinity-war

Collector's back, baby.

EPlt7JL.png

Looks like we can add Falcon to the list.

IEy0dmA.png

Isn't Mark Ruffalo already confirmed?

Yeah Hulk was confirmed forever ago, right around the time he was confirmed to be in Rangarok.

I'd love to do a Hulk movie, but that's beyond my control. It's controlled by Universal. Marvel doesn't even hold the rights to it. So, it's not on the horizon. And I don't know if it will be. But we've worked a really interesting arc into Thor 3, Avengers 3 and Avengers 4 for Banner that I think will - when it's all added up - will feel like a Hulk movie, a standalone movie.
http://movieweb.com/thor-3-ragnarok-avengers-infinity-war-hulk-standalone/

Hulk and Groot are also entirely CGI so it's not like you'd see them in set photos or production vids anyway.

And thus, a ship has been created.

I'd like to see Wanda with Bucky, I think he suits her, they both have common experience with Hydra. But unfortunately, it's obvious that they are going Wanda/Vision route. They have even used the song "I fall in love too easily" for them in CW.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"