Sequels Who's available for "Avengers 5"?

But if they’re setting up Secret Wars, I can’t imagine they wouldn’t bring in villains as well

Its about Avengers, not villains

For a resume:
Phase 1 assembled 6 formers avengers
Phase 2 added new wave Falcon, Rhody, Vision, Wanda
Phase 3 recruited last avengers : Spidey, Carol, Antman + allies non-members (Strange, Tchalla, GoG)

Next 3 phases will bring back remaining formers + potential new members . For A5 & A6 we can have:
-Hulk, Hawkeye, Thor , Falcon(new cap), Rhody, Spidey, Antman, CapMarvel
-NEW: Wasp, Valkirye, Bucky, Strange,
Monica, Bishop, ShangShi, Echo, Daredevil, Blade, Black Knight, Moon Knight, SheHulk, Kamala, IronHeart, Wonder Man
-uncertain: Wanda, White Vision
Wanda and Vision would be there.

Honestly, the two Avengers movies are named "Kang Dynasty" and "Secret Wars". *Nobody* is actually off the table, even people who are 100% confirmed dead.

I
Phase 3 recruited last avengers : Spidey, Carol, Antman + allies non-members (Strange, Tchalla, GoG)
While I can see how in our world we don't usually see it that way, I'm pretty sure Rocket, Nebula, and Okoye were actually Avengers in-universe between the snap and blip.

There are "Avengers members" in a avengers movie and "characters appearances" in a avengers movie.

Im talking about Avengers official members. Sure that all characters good and bad guys would appear in a Secret Wars movie and maybe some charac' from others universes as well, like Secret Wars 2015 comic storyline

I’m thinking:

Captain America
Captain Marvel
She-Hulk
Shang Chi
Iron Heart
Black Panther
Winter Soldier

If it’s really true, that they can just use the actors from the Fox movies, then they should really go in and get Hugh Jackman return. Didn’t he said in the past, that he’s open to appear in a Secret Wars project if it‘ll be ever done?

If it’s really true, that they can just use the actors from the Fox movies, then they should really go in and get Hugh Jackman return. Didn’t he said in the past, that he’s open to appear in a Secret Wars project if it‘ll be ever done?
That is probably the only time it’s going to happen, if ever.

Okay from phase 4:

Black Widow: Yelena, Red Guardian
Shang-Chi: Shang-Chi
Eternals: the eight that survived minus Sprite, Eros
No Way Home: All 3 Peter Parkers, Daredevil
Multiverse of Madness: Dr. Strange, Scarlet Witch
Love and Thunder: Thor, Singularity, Hercules
Wakanda Forever: Black Panther, Namor

Disney+: Vision, Photon, Captain America, Winter Soldier, War Machine, Kang, Hawkeye, Kate Bishop, Moon Knight, Ms. Marvel, Captain Marvel, She-Hulk

Okay from phase 4:

Black Widow: Yelena, Red Guardian
Shang-Chi: Shang-Chi
Eternals: the eight that survived minus Sprite, Eros
No Way Home: All 3 Peter Parkers, Daredevil
Multiverse of Madness: Dr. Strange, Scarlet Witch
Love and Thunder: Thor, Singularity, Hercules
Wakanda Forever: Black Panther, Namor

Disney+: Vision, Photon, Captain America, Winter Soldier, War Machine, Kang, Hawkeye, Kate Bishop, Moon Knight, Ms. Marvel, Captain Marvel, She-Hulk
Singularity isnt confirmed to have been in Thor

You forgot America Chavez from MoM

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"