Winter Soldier
Vision
Korg
Loki
Hawkeye
Moon Knight
Black Panther

He wasn't lying. Well done, Feige.

And this is without knowing the status' of Cheadle, Ruffalo and Rudd in the MCU, which I don't think has been clarified at this point.

Just saying.

all_new_wolverine_1.jpg

nah
I want MCU Wolverine around for at least 5 years before any clones or illegitimate children show up

Yea, but again, actual literal clone
she wouldn't be around without Logan, whereas Carol and Scott Lang, at least, would still exist and could potential be heroes in their own right without the presence of their predecessors... Laura does not exist in a world without Logan

nah
I want MCU Wolverine around for at least 5 years before any clones or illegitimate children show up
I hope they split up the screen time more equally between the team in the MCU, loved Fox's X-Men but would definetly help Disney to make their iteration feel different if they did that a more team movie rather than have Wolverine be the audience surrogate.

well yea, not saying I want him to be the star of the X-men for the next 5 years, I just want him in solos and as team member in the x-films for a bit before we go replacing him

Tell that to Mar-Vell, Janet Van Dyne, and Hank Pym.
To me, Carol Danvers was already more popular /essential than Mar-vell before her movie was announced. While Janet/Hank should have been THE Wasp and the Ant-Man of the mcu, though they aren't as popular/iconic as Logan.

Logan is too big to be sidelined for his clone.

well yea, not saying I want him to be the star of the X-men for the next 5 years, I just want him in solos and as team member in the x-films for a bit before we go replacing him
Yeah im in the same boat love the character so hope they do make a really good casting when Disney eventually get round to making it and get him in it for a long time (hopefully this time with the tan and black costume lol)

Great. Just what we need. Really Feige ? You did so much work to build up the MCU just to destroy it ?

Great. Just what we need. Really Feige ? You did so much work to build up the MCU just to destroy it ?
So silly.

This opinion here not what Feige is doing.

Cuz it will utterly DESTROY the MCU if there is slightly more female super characters than there are male ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"