Phase 4 Predictions

I'm actually wondering if we'll get a true Phase event type structure or if we'll just see solo's and crossovers from here on out.

Also I'd like to see them develop another tier for Marvel films. So far we've had solo tiers, and the Avenger's tier, but I'd like to see a top level Marvel Tier. Honestly Infinity War should probably have been at that level instead of being labled an Avengers movie, because it will raise expectations for future Avengers movies to high.

At that level we see the biggest threats and the biggest crossovers, Galactus, the Beyonder, Secret Wars etc. A level where we really have no idea what to expect.

I'm actually wondering if we'll get a true Phase event type structure or if we'll just see solo's and crossovers from here on out.

Also I'd like to see them develop another tier for Marvel films. So far we've had solo tiers, and the Avenger's tier, but I'd like to see a top level Marvel Tier. Honestly Infinity War should probably have been at that level instead of being labled an Avengers movie, because it will raise expectations for future Avengers movies to high.

At that level we see the biggest threats and the biggest crossovers, Galactus, the Beyonder, Secret Wars etc. A level where we really have no idea what to expect.

I sort of agree. But I do think A4 may be called Marvel Ultimate Alliance or Marvel Infinite something similar.

Phase 4 Worst Outcome

Scott Buck replaces Kevin Feige. Josh Trank directs Avengers 5.

Feige says the MCU won't be in phases anymore, as we know it. That's fine, but man, what about those cool DVD Phases Box-sets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"