Phase 4 Predictions

I really hope Feige is still around I really do..but if he isn't , I only wondering who will be the right person to replace him? With the same passion and knowledge, I m thinking Joe Quesada, Tom Brevoort, or Bendis...

War World HULK to serve as a minor/mid-level crossover event like Civil War, 65% chances that could happen judging from now.

War World HULK to serve as a minor/mid-level crossover event like Civil War, 65% chances that could happen judging from now.

God, I hope not. Last we need is that horror show of a plot appearing in the MCU. Do you really want to make the Hulk unusable as a hero ever again?

I believe the big question surrounding phase 4 which I was always wondering is: "Will Kevin Feige still be a producing these movies?" because in my opinion , Feige is the brain master that brings and focusing all the timeline from phase 1-phase 3 happened. So my biggest concern in phase 4 and beyond aren't "what movies they are going to make" (because I believe Disney/Marvel will still making lot of them) but I more worry about "will Feige still around?"

Wait have we not cloned him yet? Seriously it's 2015 - can't we just clone him?

I really hope Feige is still around I really do..but if he isn't , I only wondering who will be the right person to replace him? With the same passion and knowledge, I m thinking Joe Quesada, Tom Brevoort, or Bendis...
Abig no to any of these, especially to &§%#% Bendis. Whoever replaces Feige has to be someone who knows how to run a movie studio first and foremost or at least has massive experience in the film industry. Probably one of Feiges right hand men. D'Esposito is a good guess

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
japanorsomewher
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"