Phase 4 Hopes?

As of right now, CA4 with Spider-Man or MCU Spider-Man 2 with Cap. Cap is my favorite MCU hero and I really want them to play up the similarities between the two and Norman Osborn as the big bad of Phase 4. I also want an Ant-Man 2.

What I would be concerned about is that as the movies begin heading into their second decade, a lot of the actors engaged with the project right now in major character roles are going to certainly be leaving. There is only so long an actor will want to play the same character...
As a result, the A-list characters are going to begin phasing out and dying off and then they'll need to bring in the B-list and C-list characters to replace them. And once you start scrapping the bottom of that barrel, audiences are going to disengage.
It will be interesting to see just how far Marvel is able to push things.

Kevin Feige said that he'll just recast.

Honestly I don't think Marvel will give up any of their good stuff to ABC going forward since they now have Netflix. It's why ABC was trying to develop that Mockingbird spin-off, because shes' from the Marvel sandbox that ABC has dibs on that is AOS. (And I guess AGENT CARTER too.)

This might sound weird, but...I want even more "new" stuff in the film slate. They'll be trying to launch a new franchise yearly, but I think that's better than simply coasting and just making Iron Man 4 or whatever.

Not like WB/DC where all these decades and the only cape film franchises they could launch were Superman, Batman...and that's it. (Yes friends, I know they tried many times otherwise..."tried" as in failed.)

Specifically though, what new stuff? I don't know.

But here's a thought if you're Feige: Captain Marvel and Inhumans. If both connect, what other character do those two directly converge with? And if Marvel wants to be in the teenage superhero movie business, what is a potential insurance policy in case Sony bails on their Spider-Man "sharing" deal at end of this decade?

This might sound weird, but...I want even more "new" stuff in the film slate. They'll be trying to launch a new franchise yearly, but I think that's better than simply coasting and just making Iron Man 4 or whatever.

Not like WB/DC where all these decades and the only cape film franchises they could launch were Superman, Batman...and that's it. (Yes friends, I know they tried many times otherwise..."tried" as in failed.)

Specifically though, what new stuff? I don't know.

But here's a thought if you're Feige: Captain Marvel and Inhumans. If both connect, what other character do those two directly converge with? And if Marvel wants to be in the teenage superhero movie business, what is a potential insurance policy in case Sony bails on their Spider-Man "sharing" deal at end of this decade?

What if we got Black Knight and Wonder Man films?

Black Knight would be a film similar to The Red Violin that details the history of the Ebony Blade with Dane Whitman leaning the tales of his ancestors.

Wonder Man would be about a cocky Hollywood actor facing off against his arms dealer brother and set up Grim Reaper as a Phase 4 Avengers villain.

I would love a Elsa Bloodstone monster hunter movie.

People want a more female lead superhero movies. It could tie into Doctor Strange and there is plenty of Marvel comedy to mine from how dysfunctional the Bloodstone family is.

1362238202922462533.jpg

More international heroes.

The Fantastic 4 coming back and maybe a Namor the Submariner film.

All I can think of for p4 is, what's bigger than Thanos?
Galactus, that's what

Galactus, that's what
Galactus would be great, but if they can't get him back, I've been thinking what we haven't seen yet is the Avengers vs. a team of supervillains. Not sure WHICH team I'd go for, but you could sort of build up the team throughout the solo movies and finally have an Avengers film that isn't "The Avengers vs. One Powerful Dude and a Bunch of Cannon Fodder."

Galactus, that's what

One word...DOOM

Before you say Thanos would wipe the floor with Doom, remember this is Doom we are talking about, he who has humbled gods and have you seen the current Secret Wars mega crossover...Doom is God Emperor and when Thanos questioned his godhood, Doom told him in an agressive tone: I...AM...GOD! Then used his massive powers to showcase his new godhood.

I'd like to see:

- A Spider-Man team up with Daredevil and/or the Punisher.

- Norman Osborne as a prominent figure.

- Siege.

- Kraven's Last Hunt.

- A proper adaptation of Demon in a Bottle.

- The real Mandarin.

- A Punisher Netflix show.

- Something involving Ghost Rider.

- Thunderbolts.

- Planet Hulk/World War Hulk.

- A series/miniseries about Hank and Janet in the 60s/70s.

- Hulk vs. Wolverine if Marvel and Fox can reach some sort of agreement.

- The Symbiote Saga done right.

I hope the big 3 are still there as it doesn't make much sense to not see them around unless they all die in Infinity War. It doesn't have to be in solo movies all the time though, as Civil War is showing in phase 3.

Galactus, that's what

Nothing will be bigger than Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet. Him threatening the entire universe is a lot bigger than Galactus coming to eat Earth, or something like that. It doesn't have to be bigger all the time though, just a good story.

I'd like to see:

- A Spider-Man team up with Daredevil and/or the Punisher.

- Norman Osborne as a prominent figure.

- Siege.

- Kraven's Last Hunt.

- A proper adaptation of Demon in a Bottle.

- The real Mandarin.

- A Punisher Netflix show.

- Something involving Ghost Rider.

- Thunderbolts.

- Planet Hulk/World War Hulk.

- A series/miniseries about Hank and Janet in the 60s/70s.

- Hulk vs. Wolverine if Marvel and Fox can reach some sort of agreement.

- The Symbiote Saga done right

So much win here! :up:

-More Internaional Heros (Black Knight in particular)
-Thunderbolts
-Norman Osborne as an overarchng villain, leading up to Siege as the next Avengers film
-Beta Ray Bill introduced in a Stormbreaker movie
-Wonder Man and Grim Reaper
-2 Spider-man movies to complete the Symbiote/Venom Saga (hopefully) begun in Infinity War
-Flash Thompson bonded to the Venom Symbiote

-More Internaional Heros (Black Knight in particular)
-Thunderbolts
-Norman Osborne as an overarchng villain, leading up to Siege as the next Avengers film
-Beta Ray Bill introduced in a Stormbreaker movie
-Wonder Man and Grim Reaper
-2 Spider-man movies to complete the Symbiote/Venom Saga (hopefully) begun in Infinity War
-Flash Thompson bonded to the Venom Symbiote

Are you talking about Nathan Garrett or his nephew Dane Whitman?

giving the history of the team and the quality of its members way more reason than a HfH Netflix show.

A Defenders movie with Hulk, Namor, Silver Surfer isn't going to happen. It's redundant with the Avengers existing.

The Netflix shows are called the Defenders because they defend the streets of New York. Heroes for Hire doesn't work because they aren't out for monetary gain.

Doctor Doom
Galactus
Kang
Skrulls
Silver Surfer
Annihilus
Any of the above

A Defenders movie with Hulk, Namor, Silver Surfer isn't going to happen. It's redundant with the Avengers existing.

The Netflix shows are called the Defenders because they defend the streets of New York. Heroes for Hire doesn't work because they aren't out for monetary gain.

Is that for real? I mean, is that the actual logic behind it or is that your guess? Because I've been so freaking confused on why it's called the Defenders. If it's really just Heroes for Hire--even in disguise--my Netflix ***** has increased.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"