• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Injustice: Gods Among Us - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a blast with Catwoman, I can actually get like 15-20 hits with her pretty easily, I think I prefer the fast characters

as far as costumes go, her primary is kinda meh, her regime isn't bad, I don't use the selina skin much because I don't really like unmasked costumes, but her arkham skin is freakin awesome, they even made her face look like it did in arkham city so she actually looks good!!

Had to take a break for all the random end game messages that were coming up. They need to fix some bugs in this game, like the hero card for example. I'd like to know how many wins I have with my characters.

Had to take a break for all the random end game messages that were coming up. They need to fix some bugs in this game, like the hero card for example. I'd like to know how many wins I have with my characters.

Yea not being able to view your own online Hero Card is SUPER lame.

Yeah hopefully the success means that they will come out with a lot of dlc. Because I'd say its safe to say Injustice 2 will be awhile from now.

Also comparing MK women to Injustice women isn't even fair considering the rating differences.

Not really as I'm not saying I want the DC women in Scantily clad outfits that basically leaves them nude by the end of the fight, I'm just saying the female models are more feminine looking than they are in Injustice and that has nothing to do with rating and is something I expect to be improved upon in the next game.

Also I wish they would have given Catwoman a visible whip attached to her Regime, Arkham City, and Selina costumes; the whip just comes out of nowhere.

Not really as I'm not saying I want the DC women in Scantily clad outfits that basically leaves them nude by the end of the fight, I'm just saying the female models are more feminine looking than they are in Injustice and that has nothing to do with rating and is something I expect to be improved upon in the next game.

Also I wish they would have given Catwoman a visible whip attached to her Regime, Arkham City, and Selina costumes; the whip just comes out of nowhere.
By feminine are you referring to the face or overall. Because overall MK women will always look more feminine with every character having a big rack. I personally don't think WW and Raven look manish like some people have suggested. Could the face models been a little better? Sure but I don't have a problem with their bodies. I thought they did a good job with Killer Frost. By that I mean her Regime outfit, I don't use her default one because I don't care for it.

Yea i think the women look fine, face wise.

NRS has done worse thats for sure. Sonya in MKvsDC comes to mind. Sheesh.

By feminine are you referring to the face or overall. Because overall MK women will always look more feminine with every character having a big rack. I personally don't think WW and Raven look manish like some people have suggested. Could the face models been a little better? Sure but I don't have a problem with their bodies. I thought they did a good job with Killer Frost. By that I mean her Regime outfit, I don't use her default one because I don't care for it.

I just mean their faces as their bodies are fine some softening up on most of the women's faces would have helped especially with Raven and Wonder Woman. I actually have defended their looks as I don't think they are as bad as people make them out to be, that said they could definitely be better. And I love this game but there's nothing wrong with having a few critiques so that they can apply them towards the next game. And yes Killer Frost is by far the best looking female in the game her regime outfit is great.

I don't know why but NRS tend to have issues with creating some of their girls. The girls have great bodies but then it's like something happens to some of their faces. Killer Frost and Selina look great in Injustice.

I'm not sure if you all are aware of this, but while we're too busy complaining about Deathstroke, there's actually an even bigger problem. Something that can give almost every character in the game a problem.

[YT]ZFagNB6eKEo[/YT]

So beware of any Cyborg players. I've come across a few that just did this the entire match and they all beat me.

That's lame but it's even more lame that ppl out there actually want to win like that. Look I promise you will find no one who hates losing more than I and even I don't want to play like that, even it were to mean guaranteed wins. If I use supermans heat vision more than like twice in a match I feel like a punk haha.

Do you ever post anything without mentioning Raven in it? lol It's slightly freaky.

The Cyborg infinite is being patched apparently.

How good is Cyborg without it? The tier list only had him as the best because of the infinite

Am I the only one who loves getting their ass kicked by truely good players online? I'm always in awe of the really good players who can do a good combo incorporating specials and environment damage. It's especially fun when I'm able to land some good combos to keep the fight interesting but I will admit I'm nowhere near as good as some of the people I've played today.

If we're talking about feminine images, does anyone else think Batgirl looks like she has a big lump or alien popping out of her chest?

Am I the only one who loves getting their ass kicked by truely good players online? I'm always in awe of the really good players who can do a good combo incorporating specials and environment damage. It's especially fun when I'm able to land some good combos to keep the fight interesting but I will admit I'm nowhere near as good as some of the people I've played today.

Nope. I hate it. I mean i respect it, but hate that i just got beat.

I can deal with losses. As long as I didn't lose in a cheap way.

so how far in the future is the injustice world

if
damian is actually nightwing
it has to be set in the future for GA to make the mistake

I tried the Cyborg spamming yesterday against the CPU on hard and yeah, it needs to be fixed. The CPU figured a way around it but not before I got a good number of hits in.

I wonder if that's a good way to beat all of the different Battle modes

eh, I wouldn't feel right doing that. I like to earn my victories, even if it means battling Superman for 20 rounds yelling 'You bastard Clark!' at the TV lol.

Do you ever post anything without mentioning Raven in it? lol It's slightly freaky.

Mentioning Raven was relevant to the topic. Out of all the female characters in this game she has taken the most slack over her appearance. So when CB Fan mentioned that NRS could of improved the female cast I mentioned her in my statement. I also mentioned WW and Killer Frost so it wasn't like I made the whole discussion about Raven. But to the more personal subject, I really don't see how my post are "freaky" it's kinda obvious I like Raven since my avatar is her and I mentioned awhile back that she was my favorite DC character. I mean when is it a bad thing to show support? I really see it being no different than a Batman fan posting in the Batman forums all day, the same could be said "does he ever post anything without mentioning Batman?" When discussing a fighting game characters get brought up. I only use Raven and Killer Frost right now so they get the most attention from me. I'm not upset by no means, but I do want to say that saying its "freaky" simply because I talk about my favorite character is kinda rude.

Lastly yes I have made post without mentioning her to answer your question.

Okay, I just put this in mothballs for a bit. I just got schooled by a rookie I shouldn't have lost to for several matches. Plus my tendonitis is acting up.

Man, I forgot how technical these games have become. The really good players know how to juggle me forever. Maybe I'll clam down when Batgirl comes out...I'm tired of getting schooled by Batman players.

If you were not aware, there is a patch coming out next Tuesday along with Batgirl and character skin downloads. Deathstroke is getting some changes with this patch. His changes are now known and are being discussed on the TYM boards. (link)

Anyway, known changes to Deathstroke - DS will take longer time to recover from firing low gunshots while sword spin was buffed to no longer be punishable on hit. Chip damage on low gunshot will be reduced.

My thoughts - Deathstroke's zoning was ridiculous. He's still going to be very tough but slightly more reasonable with the nerf to his low gunshot. An up-close tool was buffed so I kind of feel all the rage from TYM's DS players is a huge extradition from people wanting to hold onto a near broken character.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"