Injustice: Gods Among Us - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've gotta say that aquaman is awesome in this game. The character gets too much hate. His entrance and super are awesome

Aquaman does kick some ass. His reach is amazing, amazing anti-air options between his d2 and his super move, his trait gives the combo people fits, and that ground spike can frustrate.

I'm going to have to learn some combos for him some day.

I used to think Aquaman was amazing until I saw Tom Brady's Aquaman just get bodied over and over again by Chris G's Green Arrow :p he's still one of my faves to use, but I don't know if he'll be top on the tournament scene

Last edited:
No one is safe if you know what you are doing. I remember back in MK this guy i used to spar with swore up and down about how nasty his Raiden was, so we jumped into a match and he bodied me pretty well the first match and he just started going off, see i told you, you cant beat him, hes flawless, my combos are too good, Raiden is the s**t blah blah blah. Well after another match i had COMPLETELY figured out his Raiden, to the point wher hed be lucky to get a good combo in. That was the last time we sparred.

had a pretty good fight last night against the cpu i was ww vs killer frost
made me want to learn frost's move set, she has some interesting combos

I was using Flash yesterday in the 'Injured' Battle mode. He's definitely in my top 5 characters. Though I really have to make the effort to try and learn some of the other characters. I've barely touch Bane, Harley, Black Adam, Shazam, I've probably only really used a solid dozen to any great degree. It's a real learning curve to imprint all these characters in my mind. MK9 was totally different because many of the moves characters have are similar to the games of the early 90's and are ingrained into my mind. Injustice feels like it's going to take me a long time to master properly.

Lol probably this one. Sometimes people are such jerks

Thing is for the most part, people wouldn't talk like that if they were playing in an arcade. People feel safe behind their computer screen or in front of their game system so they take advantage of that to say all sorts of hoopla because if they were to act like that in real life, they'd most likely get their ass kicked.

Free Bane skin coming w/ Batgirl next Tuesday:

316124_546945768691376_1178883192_n.jpg

Thing is for the most part, people wouldn't talk like that if they were playing in an arcade. People feel safe behind their computer screen or in front of their game system so they take advantage of that to say all sorts of hoopla because if they were to act like that in real life, they'd most likely get their ass kicked.

Some people are just jerks. To me anyway if you're talking trash to people then frankly you're playing the game for the wrong reasons. I don't care if I get my arse beaten, I just enjoy playing other people.

That Bane costume is better than that horrible Flashpoint Batman costume. I hope we don't get anymore Flashpoint costumes, they are all ugly

WTF is Bane wearing? Dammit. They finally release a skin for my dude and it's that. Bahhh

Haha wierd but awesome Bane costume. I love that we are getting all these costumes whether they're good or bad. Just having all the choices are awesome

Haha wierd but awesome Bane costume. I love that we are getting all these costumes whether they're good or bad. Just having all the choices are awesome

I hate costumes that has the character wearing a mask with their nose poking out. I had the same issue with Ermacs outfit in MK(his second outfit was boss tho)

had a pretty good fight last night against the cpu i was ww vs killer frost
made me want to learn frost's move set, she has some interesting combos

Aside from Raven I use Killer Frost. She has some great moves.

I hate costumes that has the character wearing a mask with their nose poking out. I had the same issue with Ermacs outfit in MK(his second outfit was boss tho)

It's a lucha libre mask not an assassin mask and so having a nose sticking out is pretty natural.

I like everything except the big dog collar!

Well, overall I'm happy with next Tuesday's DLC content. Batgirl looks amazing. The Joker skins are great, particularly since I play a lot of Joker. I already own the Red Son stuff but I'm happy because this means the other pre-order stuff will likely be out sooner rather than later. Bane skin is okay...would have preferred many other choices but it's not bad and it's free so I can't complain.

It's a lucha libre mask not an assassin mask and so having a nose sticking out is pretty natural.

I like everything except the big dog collar!

Yea and I hate the lucha libre mask in general for that reason. Could not look lamer.

I still want Knightfall Bane. Along with Batman Beyond and Arkham Harley. Damn IOS exclusives.

finally tried putting my red son dlc code in again and it worked this time, i tried at launch but psn said the code was invalid

pretty happy with the suits, the superman/wonder woman ones look great

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"