• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Injustice: Gods Among Us - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Winners final:

AK Pig of the Hut(Zod) v RG Sonic Fox(Batgirl)

Losers final:

RG Sonic Fox(Batgirl) v IC Mit88(Deathstroke)

Grand Final:

AK Pig of the Hut(Zod) v RG Sonic Fox(Batgirl)

Winner:

RG Sonic Fox(Batgirl)

It was an absolutely dominating finals by sonic fox.

Last edited:
I swear, people are way too good at this game. I still can't even begin a match without already already being down to one bar of health. All the constant juggling, blocking and overwhelming combos people do take all the fun out of it for me.

Last edited:
I swear, people are way too good at this game. I still can't even begin a match without already already being down to one bar of health. All the constant juggling, blocking and overwhelming combos people do take all the fun out of it for me.

That's why ya gotta get into them early. This late in a fighters release most of the casual community has traded the game in and the only people that remain are the hardcore crowd. I know it's not always viable but I suggest try getting ur friends to get in the game. Having a handful of buddies in a KOTH lobby is always a lot of fun

I also think this game and other fighters for that matter, could use a MUCH better match making system. I can hold my own in this, SF and MK but I'm pretty weak at Killer Instinct and that game always seems to pair me up with high level ppl.

What system u on btw?

That's why ya gotta get into them early. This late in a fighters release most of the casual community has traded the game in and the only people that remain are the hardcore crowd. I know it's not always viable but I suggest try getting ur friends to get in the game. Having a handful of buddies in a KOTH lobby is always a lot of fun

I also think this game and other fighters for that matter, could use a MUCH better match making system. I can hold my own in this, SF and MK but I'm pretty weak at Killer Instinct and that game always seems to pair me up with high level ppl.

What system u on btw?
I own it on PS4. I have met some casual players, and we go to private matches whenever possible. My friends aren't always online though, so I play on the public servers most of the time.

I own it on PS4. I have met some casual players, and we go to private matches whenever possible. My friends aren't always online though, so I play on the public servers most of the time.

Yea most of my friends have moved on so I don't have the same core I used to play with. I would say join beginner lobbies but from my experience those are just populated with high skill players looking to beat up on new players. Iv been thinking of getting the game again for PS4 and iv got a buddy who also plays on ps4 so if I do, we'll have to party up and go a few rounds

I grabbed this a bit ago for $20. Really enjoyed the depth and variety (story and fighting).

Although, I was ready to break things on the idiocy of some of the STAR Labs missions. I gained a deep hatred for Lex Luthor there. 3 stars up to Mission 240 and a number of them will never be accessed again. NEVER.

This is $5 on Xbox's Black Friday sale. Worth it for single player alone? I haven't much been into fighting games since Tekken 3.

Eh, the story mode is a fun little romp through an alternate dimension, but it's nothing worth writing home about. There's several challenge rooms that can be kind of fun. I mean, for $5, why not? Just about any full budgeted title will be worth at least that.

Can anyone hook me up with Batman Beyond with their WBID login info? Just started playing this on my smartphone. I'm addicted :eek:
Send me a PM, please.

PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC
Rumor: Injustice 2 to be announced soon

Published 9 hours ago. 46 comments.
Release planned for May 2017, French website claims.

Rumor-Injustice-2-Soon.jpg
Injustice 2 is in development for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC and will be announced in the coming days, “perhaps even just before E3,” according to sources of French games site Gameblog.fr.

The game is reportedly developed by NetherRealm Studios on the same engine as Mortal Kombat X and is scheduled for launch in May 2017.

The original Injustice—Injustice: Gods Among Us—launched for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Wii U, and PC in April 2013. An Ultimate Edition was released in November 2013, adding a PlayStation 4 version. The fighting game features characters from the DC universe, including Batman, Flash, Green Arrow, Joker, Superman, Wonder Woman, and more.

Read More

PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Fighting Games, Injustice 2, Rumors, Warner Bros. NetherRealm Studios

source: Gematsu

please let Raven be back in Injustice 2 and please, for the love of all that is Holy, redesign her!! lol

oh, and Supergirl pretty please!!

Cassandra Cain would be nice, too.

Last edited:
My speculation on what the majority of the roster will be(mostly involves some kind of promotion for TV shows and upcoming movies)

Vet shoo-ins

Superman
Batman
Wonder Woman
Flash
Aquaman
Cyborg
Green Lantern
Green Arrow
Martian Manhunter
Lex Luthor
Joker

Other possible returns

Harley Quinn
Deathstroke
Shazam
Black Adam

Possible newcomers

Black Canary(main character on Arrow. Really should have been in the first one IMO)
Supergirl(has her own TV show now)
Scarecrow(was the main villain in Arkham Knight)
Killer Croc(Suicide Squad movie)
Captain Boomerang(same as KC)
Vixen(has made appearances in Arrow and also has an animated web series)
Black Manta(may possibly be in the upcoming Aquaman movie)
Circe(may possibly be in the upcoming Wonder Woman movie)

Possible guests(we know Injustice 2 is gonna have them)

Spawn
A Watchmen character(yes Watchmen is DC, but they aren't part of the main DC continuity)
Hellboy(probably a longshot unless by some slim chance a third movie finally gets announced)

I sure hope it's announced soon,like E3 soon!

Exciting news! I've been hoping that they would
release a sequel. Looking forward to a host of new
characters.

ideally, I would like to see all the characters from the 1st game, including the DLC characters, return plus quite a few new ones.

but I think Supergirl definitely needs to be in. and if they are still going with the alt dimension versions of the characters, then Powergirl could be her alt.

remember, Powergirl "won" that poll where they asked who would you like to see as DLC - "Powergirl, Supergirl, Batgirl."

Powergirl came in 1st with a huge margin if I recall. Supergirl came in second. And Batgirl came in last.

yet, we got Batgirl as DLC. go figure.

ideally, I would like to see all the characters from the 1st game, including the DLC characters, return plus quite a few new ones.

but I think Supergirl definitely needs to be in. and if they are still going with the alt dimension versions of the characters, then Powergirl could be her alt.

remember, Powergirl "won" that poll where they asked who would you like to see as DLC - "Powergirl, Supergirl, Batgirl."

Powergirl came in 1st with a huge margin if I recall. Supergirl came in second. And Batgirl came in last.

yet, we got Batgirl as DLC. go figure.

I highly doubt they'll bring back all the characters from the first game. They're more than likely gonna give us a new roster.

Can't wait though. I spent more time with Injustice than I did with MKX or SFV.

I highly doubt they'll bring back all the characters from the first game. They're more than likely gonna give us a new roster.

Can't wait though. I spent more time with Injustice than I did with MKX or SFV.

yeah. that's why I said ideally. I'm sure the big names like Superman, Batman, and WW will make it in.

I hope Raven makes it in. But if they keep her overall design the same, then I'll pass.......lol.

The one character I really want is Supergirl ( obviously ).

Superboy with his TK powers would also be nice and visually interesting.

I do wonder, with the Rebirth movement now starting in DC comics, will the Injustice game take cues from that both in terms of story and visuals.

And speaking of Rebirth, I think that paves the way for Watchmen characters like Dr. Manhattan to show up. Heck, Manhattan could even be the prime antagonist.

and yeah, SFV so far has been such a huge disappointment for me. I mean, look at what they're doing with Ibuki.

so, yeah, I'm really looking forward to Injustice 2.

The one character I really want is Supergirl ( obviously ).

they better have Supergirl. She always seems to get the shaft. I hope the new series has made her more marketable that WB would push to include her

they better have Supergirl. She always seems to get the shaft. I hope the new series has made her more marketable that WB would push to include her

hope so, too.

I was very disappointed when she didn't make it in Injustice, especially when she and Power Girl polled ahead of Batgirl in that poll, but Babs got in instead.

of course, I preface my desire to see Supergirl in the game on the assumption that they will have better designs for their female characters.

MKX seemed like a step in the right direction for female designs.

but the designs in Injustice were......not so hot.

Aside from Killer Frost and Harley, the girls in Injustice looked a bit "mannish." Raven was the worst.

The characters looked way better in some of the concept art than the did with their final designs.

Awesome, loved the first game, hope we get to see Darkseid, Brainiac and Deadshot added as well as the DLC characters already there.

I think all the characters with Movies/TV projects are a good bet to appear.

I want multiple Green Lanterns, like at least Hal Jordan and Kyle Rayner in the game with John Stewart and Guy Gardner as dlc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"