Injustice: Gods Among Us - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I heard someone on here say that NRS said more dlc characters were on the way, so that means we will at least be getting two more. I want MOS Zod but I agree the skin might look cool but it won't match this Zod's personality.

Boon tweeted there will be a DLC announcement at Evo this year (july 12-14 I think) maybe another season pass, or just MMH?

This is good if it mean more characters on the way but have DC got many decent ones left to use?

I think I heard someone on here say that NRS said more dlc characters were on the way, so that means we will at least be getting two more. I want MOS Zod but I agree the skin might look cool but it won't match this Zod's personality.

I get what your saying but by that logic we shouldn't have any other skins because in some cases the skins are totally different characters than what they are mapping over. MOS ZOd skin is all about recreating the battle in the movie the way you want for most people and in various enviroments that are on DC earth.

I think I'd rather have them give Superman a Shannon Zod skin. His regime Superman is closer to the Zod I'd prefer. And I don't really care for all the guns or Phantom creature summons of the Injustice Zod.

I just wanna say how much I hate back forward inputs in this game. They feel so wonky. I swear I'm doing the input correctly and the game doesn't read it correctly. Things like this have cost me some matches.

For instance, I'm trying out Zod and I'm trying to do his move where he dashes forward and grabs the opponent, it ends up doing his laser instead. Or I'm trying to do Batman's slide and it does his cape parry instead.

I just wanna say how much I hate back forward inputs in this game. They feel so wonky. I swear I'm doing the input correctly and the game doesn't read it correctly. Things like this have cost me some matches.

For instance, I'm trying out Zod and I'm trying to do his move where he dashes forward and grabs the opponent, it ends up doing his laser instead. Or I'm trying to do Batman's slide and it does his cape parry instead.

turn negative edge off, It might be called something else in this game but its in the controller options I believe. The default method kind of tries to figure out what you want to do with your inputs, so sometimes unexpected moves come out, this drove me crazy, but if you are like me and do the inputs correctly and precisely then you can turn that off, but then you need to be really precise on your inputs and it'll do what you want, turning that off helped me so so so much with the issue you are having

Last edited:
This is good if it mean more characters on the way but have DC got many decent ones left to use?

DC has tons of good characters! off the top of my head I could easily list 50 characters at least they could put in this game, how about characters like

black canary, martian manhunter, dr.fate, zatanna, firestorm, poison ivy, ras al ghul, metamorpho, darkseid, robin, booster gold, blue beetle, scarecrow, metallo, wildcat, starfire, beast boy, powergirl, the spectre, brainiac, captain atom, huntress etc etc etc

I know everyone's like "No, no more Batman characters! Blah!" but I'd still love to see Poison Ivy in the game. She's visually unique and could probably offer up a really fun and interesting moveset.

Yea I don't want anymore Bat characters but if Ivy were to be revealed with an Arkham city Skin I definitely wouldn't be upset.

only "batman" character i'd want to see is Ivy at this point

Ony Batman one I would want to see is Two Face.

Nope. I just want black canary!! Imagine her and green arrows banter. Or her and Batgirls! Ah love it!!!

I'm looking forward to picking this up in whatever inevitable 'all-DLC included' variety comes out whenever, but I can already tell I'm going to need to seriously upgrade my strategy approach in order to fully take advantage of the goodness.

Put me down for wanting to see Black Canary, Firestorm or Captain Atom.

character wise I like Two-face a lot more then Ivy, he's probably my fave batman villain after the Joker, but im considering how they would play, Two-face would likely just be another gun user, while Ivy would have original and cool looking plant powers

I'd want Gordon over most of the Bat-characters that aren't already in the game.

My biggest want is the Martian, since he's my favorite character, followed by Plastic Man, Booster Gold, and Black Canary, for a top four. I'd also think that Animal Man and Swamp Thing could be good additions even if they don't fit the story too well.

So I'm playing the game And my sister walks by takes a look and says "Dayum! That Superman has a nice ass"! I was like :dry: then :funny:.

I'm loving Zod and also the alternate colors on the costumes a lot of the ones enhance the colors on the costumes and makes em look more vibrant.

Man of Steel Superman skin trailer:

[YT]?v=K1Fs6ewCOZQ[/YT]

I don't even have the game but it still looks sick to see the suit in action like this. The cavill face is interesting...

yeah MOS skin is quite awesome

I need to get some good Injustice time in this weekend, haven't played with Zod since he came out on Tuesday

They weren't trying to make the face like Cavill's they just used their standard model and changed the hair and the suit to look like they did in man of steel.

No, they definitely changed the face. But I think they took the standard model, and just changed the features to look more like Cavill. There are some great moments, like during a clash, where he looks a lot like Cavill. But then in the outro, when he looks down on the Planet, it just looks like the regular Model.

Last edited:
yeah I think they kept the basic face and just changed a couple things to look like Cavill, I noticed the chin and nose look different

Man of Steel Superman skin trailer:

[YT]?v=K1Fs6ewCOZQ[/YT]

I don't even have the game but it still looks sick to see the suit in action like this. The cavill face is interesting...

It is glorious to behold if we could just get a TDK skin and oh my days I would be a happy camper.

But as Supes is actually my fave character in this game so I am happy anyway!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"