Insomnia: I'd give you everything I've got for a little peace of mind

My sleep schedule was always messed up but even more so since I've been to college.

I have ADHD so my brain is constantly working, even when I don't want it to. I'm just always thinking, and that tends to get in the way of sleep.

My brain never shuts the hell up. It plays a radio in the background at all times, shows movies, writes stories. It's entertaining in here, but gets in the way of sleep. I'm alright with it, though.

Thanks. I appreciate the advice. I look perpetually bloodshot and sickly since this started.

I stay up until about 4 or 5 a.m. and wake up at 1 p.m. I don't have a problem with my sleep schedule, I actually kind of like it. It gets too bright during the day this time of year but the sun goes down at 5 p.m. so it's all good.

I get to bed around 5-6 am
Its always been a thing with me, some days I just wont sleep.
Stay up reading comics, watching movies

With school I usually stay up till about 1:30ish in the morning no matter what time I have to get up the following day whether it's 8 in the morning or 1 in the afternoon.

During long breaks, mostly when I was in high school, my Insomnia would kick in. The most I stayed up was for 3 days straight. No coffee.

Bahaha! Asleep at 12 midnight, up at 9:30!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"